What's new

Do you feel free hosting would work for you as a business?

Jason76

Writers Service Team
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Sep 29, 2019
USD
$3.0900USD
Biznotes
There is definitely a market for stuff that is free. However, though, the free hosting biz isn't as easy as it seems. Well, what do you figure are some obstacles? I know that one is the temptation to give too much away. I made that mistake with my failed venture way back.

I would never use free hosting for my own site unless it was on my own server or something. You shouldn't use free hosting for a business related site, as there isn't much support with these free services. If you run into issues, you're on your own. I think for a business site, it's best to get paid hosting.

I would never use free hosting for my own site unless it was on my own server or something. You shouldn't use free hosting for a business related site, as there isn't much support with these free services. If you run into issues, you're on your own. I think for a business site, it's best to get paid hosting.
I mean, should you give-away free hosting as a gimmick for a hosting company?

The free hosting services I know do not provide you 99.99 percent uptime, they have limited bandwith and diskspace, they even place their own ads on your site. I do not think free hosting is good for a business website. If you do not have funds for hosting, you should buy a domain and host it through Blogger instead.

The free hosting services I know do not provide you 99.99 percent uptime, they have limited bandwith and diskspace, they even place their own ads on your site. I do not think free hosting is good for a business website. If you do not have funds for hosting, you should buy a domain and host it through Blogger instead.
What do you think about InfinityFree.com? It has no ads, and they claim the limits on website ability aren't severe.

What do you think about InfinityFree.com? It has no ads, and they claim the limits on website ability aren't severe.
I just checked the site and the promises that make on their official site is really encouraging. They have limited diskspace but other features are fine. I might try this someday.

I just checked the site and the promises that make on their official site is really encouraging. They have limited diskspace but other features are fine. I might try this someday.
A problem, though, is that it seems difficult to install the SSL. In that case, I would just be using the sub-domain.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back