What's new

Trendri.com is back today

That's great to hear, was on trendri but didn't spend much time in the activities, hopefully all issues have been solved,let me get back to trendri

I was not even aware of Trendri before , I was introduced to it just 2 weeks ago. I heard that they stopped paying for few months , seems like you were an active member before they stopped paying that time.

Yes, they did stop paying members for a few months. I was an active member in there when they started paying again. The owner of that forum is very strict when it comes to posts and comments. He has even denied paying many people in there. The pay rates were also too low, so I stopped working there.

Yes, they did stop paying members for a few months. I was an active member in there when they started paying again. The owner of that forum is very strict when it comes to posts and comments. He has even denied paying many people in there. The pay rates were also too low, so I stopped working there.
I received my first withdraw of $4 which I reached in 14 days , so earning rates are very low if someone just posts there without making any threads. I will think of staying or leaving when my University starts, it depends how much free time I have in a day.

I received my first withdraw of $4 which I reached in 14 days , so earning rates are very low if someone just posts there without making any threads. I will think of staying or leaving when my University starts, it depends how much free time I have in a day.
Yeah, the earning rate is so low when you make posts alone and no threads. But when you stay consistent and work there daily, you can reach the $4 withdrawal limit faster and more regularly.

Trendri used to be a very good get paid to site and I'm happy that they are currently backup. I have worked there for a while and I've received up to $20 in payment.

Making even a 50 cent is so difficult there. I have already left the site as I am busy with my other clients nowadays. I am a writer and I am concentrating more on writing articles instead of making threads on trendri. Writing articles is much better than working on Trendri. $4 in 14 days is a really poor earning.

Making even a 50 cent is so difficult there. I have already left the site as I am busy with my other clients nowadays. I am a writer and I am concentrating more on writing articles instead of making threads on trendri. Writing articles is much better than working on Trendri. $4 in 14 days is a really poor earning.
I am also planning to leave the site soon because of the exhaustive earning and other 3 forums are paying much better than Trendri. I really have to consider article writing. Do they ask for experience before working for articles? Or will there be any tests before the client accepts you to work for him as a writer.

I am also planning to leave the site soon because of the exhaustive earning and other 3 forums are paying much better than Trendri. I really have to consider article writing. Do they ask for experience before working for articles? Or will there be any tests before the client accepts you to work for him as a writer.

Well, what are the other three forums you are talking about? You can write articles and earn money. You can get yourself registered at upwork or people perhour and start with lower rates. You can increase your rate gradually. I might return to trendri in the future, but I might not work there a lot.

Well, what are the other three forums you are talking about? You can write articles and earn money. You can get yourself registered at upwork or people perhour and start with lower rates. You can increase your rate gradually. I might return to trendri in the future, but I might not work there a lot.
Bizdustry , forumcoin and beermoneyforum are the 3 forums which I love to work daily for different purposes. Forumcoin pays less but it takes only 15 minutes to earn $0.16 . Bizdustry off course is the highest paying forum and is easy to post. I go to beermoneyforum to post threads of hyips or gambling websites , I don't make comments there. I don't think I have necessary documents to verify myself in upwork , I will consider upwork soon.

Bizdustry , forumcoin and beermoneyforum are the 3 forums which I love to work daily for different purposes. Forumcoin pays less but it takes only 15 minutes to earn $0.16 . Bizdustry off course is the highest paying forum and is easy to post. I go to beermoneyforum to post threads of hyips or gambling websites , I don't make comments there. I don't think I have necessary documents to verify myself in upwork , I will consider upwork soon.
That is what I do as well but am also posting with beermoney forum,I will consider working with upwork sometime when am well organized my pc is still developing some error issue so once its been fixed I will try upwork and elance.for trendri I beleive they are still paying I have see alot of payment proof recently

Trendri may not be paying as much as bizdustry is paying, but I can still say that for those who are till looking at ways to make more from paid to post sites, you can add this to your arsenal

I hope you guys working at trendri are actually having a great time with the platform as you have been having with bizdustry. I wish you guys a swift working experience with trandri

That is what I do as well but am also posting with beermoney forum,I will consider working with upwork sometime when am well organized my pc is still developing some error issue so once its been fixed I will try upwork and elance.for trendri I beleive they are still paying I have see alot of payment proof recently
Trendri is paying surely , they pay within 48 hours , but most of the time within 24 hours. But earning there is hard , they expect you to have 50 words post to earn credits.

I just got a message from a friend that trendri is back and working, So I decided to check it to confirm,
Lo and behold , trendri.com is back and better , I even saw all my former earning that disappeared.
What is Trendri.com? I'm not a fan of trendri.com, I always investigate every site before joining. I will need to read more about that platform before coming to update my writeup on it. Well, I'm good with bizdustry and I believe it's the best paid platform I had known as their payment is prompt.

I made my last withdrawal request from Trendri yesterday. I don't think that I want to work there anymore. There is just too much work to do writing all those words to earn amount that I can write lesser in other sites to earn the same amount.

I made my last withdrawal request from Trendri yesterday. I don't think that I want to work there anymore. There is just too much work to do writing all those words to earn amount that I can write lesser in other sites to earn the same amount.
There is this system that you can work with and that is dont go there for money you can only go on trendri to learn and contribute informative post and lenghten content then you will see everything will be easy for you but if your aim is to make money faster there you will be upset but if you go there to learn and interact till you reach the minimum payout you wont even know about it

Well, if the platform's administrator chose to return and pay people who had yet to be paid before it vanished, then that's a wonderful thing.

I just got a message from a friend that trendri is back and working, So I decided to check it to confirm,
Lo and behold , trendri.com is back and better , I even saw all my former earning that disappeared.
Atleast me must commend them for returning members former earnings. That alone will boast the confidence of former active members.

We hope they bounce back soon. For now let me concentrate on bizdustry, they are still the best.

I am earning money on Trendri daily and I posts a lots of comments in there. I do that by diversifying my time and post there at different times of the day. I am waiting for the Trendri admin to raise the pay rates because inflation is rising every month.

I am earning money on Trendri daily and I posts a lots of comments in there. I do that by diversifying my time and post there at different times of the day. I am waiting for the Trendri admin to raise the pay rates because inflation is rising every month.
What is the current payroll of trendri? I have an account there but I am yet to earn form it, truth be told I have not been serious there since I registered. What is their payment system and how do I verify my account to start earning?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back