Trendri.com is back today

Shigobad2020

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 25, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I just got a message from a friend that trendri is back and working, So I decided to check it to confirm,
Lo and behold , trendri.com is back and better , I even saw all my former earning that disappeared.

I am not on the site and I may not join the site. They are asking for article type thread topic for just a miserable payment. They are looking for slave workers.

I saw a link to the site yesterday and I joined I saw that the platform was similar to bizdustry but I haven't read much about the earnings.But I saw a review saying the task pay is not ok .

The only thing that gladdened my heart is that the admin of trendri.com made sure, he returned people's money. Though the payment is not okay for now. I pray for the admin to be on his feet again. It is not just easy.

The only thing that gladdened my heart is that the admin of trendri.com made sure, he returned people's money. Though the payment is not okay for now. I pray for the admin to be on his feet again. It is not just easy.
It is very good that he did not decide to wipe out people's earnings and I also hope that this time around he is able to help keep the site running for a very long time.

Yes I noticed Trendri is back but I will not be returning and even though it owes me almost $10 I feel it's a bit inappropriate to just withdraw and then never go back so I will probably just forget about it. I hope it works out for everyone else though.

Last edited:
Well of the admin of the platform decided to return and pay those whose earnings were yet to be before it disappeared, then that's a good one

I just got a message from a friend that trendri is back and working, So I decided to check it to confirm,
Lo and behold , trendri.com is back and better , I even saw all my former earning that disappeared.
Wow. Congrats on this news. However, some of us do not know about this Get Paid To forum. I will be quite nice if you can tell us more about trendri so that we can also earn from it.

This is a very good news for me because I have been on the site for sometime but I wasn't able to withdraw because of the recent financial crisis of the admin. I will check it out now because I have about $4 there

I am not on the site and I may not join the site. They are asking for article type thread topic for just a miserable payment. They are looking for slave workers.
That's why you can't compete bizdustry with other sites, other sites are slave workers and bizdustry remains the best.

Well.... That's A good news but are you able to withdraw because whats the point that it came back without gaining your earnings.

I just came to know about tendri recently and I was trying to ascertain the pay and of its a fair one but with what people are saying it's like it's still yet to be favorable but fingers crossed on any new developments

Seriously, I never knew that trendi is back, just registered with them then, and they started having some issues and challenges. Thank God they are back.

Is very high price and I will be there around the best for you about cryptocurrency is being legil a good day at school today so silver and black one and I also have low on the way to buy things which I think the Bitcoin and I also suggest

Yes I noticed Trendri is back but I will not be returning and even though it owes me almost $10 I feel it's a bit inappropriate to just withdraw and then never go back so I will probably just forget about it. I hope it works out for everyone else though.
You are with a good heart. People don't think about others while planning for themselves. But it gladdens me that people like you still exist. It shows you are not always after money but what you can get from the website.

Bizdsutry is the best, those forums are just passing cloud, and they will disappear one day.:rolleyes:

This is actually good news for people that had money on the website because they can make their withdrawals now, I even heard they paid all pending withdrawals from last 3 months ago too.

Trendri guy @Fecoms tried so much to clear those bills that accumulated for long on his forum after long time. That shows he's transparent and not fraudulent. This have made me to try and be active on his forum once in a while. I'm too occupied now to be very active there.

can you please elaborate in details whats trendi is all about i really cant comprehend on this ...for im so much interested in knowing it in details ,mind you the Honorable if the post is all about football well i don't watch ball but i'm a chelsea fans because of the color lol funny but thats the fact .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back