What's new

Trendri.com is back today

The issue is that when you join the forum the website will allow you to make some post latar the post will undergo some series of verification by the admin.

But one funy thing which I see now is that when I made post there my points is not increasing so I dont really know what happen there if they count per post or point

Although Trendri owes me close to $10, I will not be returning because I feel it would be improper to just withdraw and never return. As a result, I will probably just forget about it. However, I do hope that everyone else is successful.

I joined the site after seeing a link to it yesterday and saw that the platform was comparable to bizdustry, however I haven't read much about the earnings.
But I read a review that claimed the task compensation was inadequate.

I just got a message from a friend that trendri is back and working, So I decided to check it to confirm,
Lo and behold , trendri.com is back and better , I even saw all my former earning that disappeared.
I received feedback about Tendri, but I was also attempting to determine the remuneration and whether it was fair. From what others are reporting, the pay is not that satisfactory. Hopefully, this will change in the near future

What you think and feel in your mind for the webistes matters most , I was also on some paid to complete task sites which I decided to leave even though i had money on the site ,
Although Trendri owes me close to $10, I will not be returning because I feel it would be improper to just withdraw and never return. As a result, I will probably just forget about it. However, I do hope that everyone else is successful.

I joined the site after seeing a link to it yesterday and saw that the platform was comparable to bizdustry, however I haven't read much about the earnings.
But I read a review that claimed the task compensation was inadequate.
The website is similar to bizdustry but what we can make in a day is low except you upgrade,at first I didn't know until I started posting after making post I discovered that they have post limit for upgrade and none upgrade member,so they should lift this constraint thou it's been long I left the website

I have gotten paid from that platform numerous times and I can say that it is a legit platform that anybody can work on as long as you want to work on paid to post forums.
The website is very legit but seriously I think that there is a post limit for none upgrade membership if they can just set like 50 to 60 post per day for none upgrade member it would be better but the last time I post here I was only able to earn around 0.2cent per day so it would take me ages to reach their minimum payout

The website is very legit but seriously I think that there is a post limit for none upgrade membership if they can just set like 50 to 60 post per day for none upgrade member it would be better but the last time I post here I was only able to earn around 0.2cent per day so it would take me ages to reach their minimum payout
Yes it is a legit one but I don't think trendri has what you are talking about. Everyone on trendri does not need to pay for VIP membership. We all are making the same amount of money daily.

Yes it is a legit one but I don't think trendri has what you are talking about. Everyone on trendri does not need to pay for VIP membership. We all are making the same amount of money daily.
OK if that is what you said how much do you think we can make here in a day with trendri,I have post from experience when I join the forum back then I was able to make around 0.40cent and I can't post there again as a free member

OK if that is what you said how much do you think we can make here in a day with trendri,I have post from experience when I join the forum back then I was able to make around 0.40cent and I can't post there again as a free member
You will make $0.7 everyday or the platform. You will just need to make five threads and five posts everyday. The threads will be two hundred words and the replies will be one hundred words.

You will make $0.7 everyday or the platform. You will just need to make five threads and five posts everyday. The threads will be two hundred words and the replies will be one hundred words.
You are talking about upgrade member if am not wrong am talking about free membership,I doubt you it won't be possible to earn up to 0.70cent as a free member there well am planning to upgrade

You are talking about upgrade member if am not wrong am talking about free membership,I doubt you it won't be possible to earn up to 0.70cent as a free member there well am planning to upgrade
I did not upgrade. I am a free member and that is what I am making and I think you should ask from any other person so that you can confirm what I just said and join if you feel like

I did not upgrade. I am a free member and that is what I am making and I think you should ask from any other person so that you can confirm what I just said and join if you feel like
That is good bro then if you say the truth seriously I won't miss my activity here in a single day but one funny thing is that you must open thread as well to collect the 0.7cent

The admin of Trendri has tried to run that forum. He does the quality checks by himself before he pays you. That's why the site has grown tremendously. It is very easy to work there. People find it difficult though.

That is good bro then if you say the truth seriously I won't miss my activity here in a single day but one funny thing is that you must open thread as well to collect the 0.7cent
You are right
There are times when it may be very hard to get topics but you just need to get some topics to write about so that your money will be complete for the day.

You are right
There are times when it may be very hard to get topics but you just need to get some topics to write about so that your money will be complete for the day.
If you do that every day are you sure the admin won't consider it as spam if the forum,I don't even start a thread in this forum before but I have e post reply I think that is enough for me

You are right
It helps a lot to read and research on the topics you choose to focus on. Reading a lot of content gives you a better chance at coming up with new topics daily. You won't struggle a lot if you are reading often.

It helps a lot to read and research on the topics you choose to focus on. Reading a lot of content gives you a better chance at coming up with new topics daily. You won't struggle a lot if you are reading often.
This is true. I don't think it is possible for someone to come up with new contents everyday if the person is not versatile. You have to keep reading to be able to bring new ideas.

Am planning to start working here today and I believe that I can reach 0.6cent here every day at least if I post two threads plus the reply I will be able to earn that as a free membership

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back