What's new

Trendri.com is back today

Was glad when trendri returned and was surprised to see my earnings were still intact, I requested payment a week later and was paid and currently working Hard to make more earnings from trendri and other legit forums such as bizdustry. I just hope such disappearance won't occur next time because it gives members negative impressions about the platform.

I just got a message from a friend that trendri is back and working, So I decided to check it to confirm,
Lo and behold , trendri.com is back and better , I even saw all my former earning that disappeared.
That's good to hear that the website is back up and running because the last time I checked it out, the owner was off promising to come back soon and pay off all debts.

I do not think i will join any site that is not as beneficial as bizdustry,for now i only invovle myself with sites that pays better than or like bizdustry,from what people say that trendi pay is not encouraging again

Was glad when trendri returned and was surprised to see my earnings were still intact, I requested payment a week later and was paid and currently working Hard to make more earnings from trendri and other legit forums such as bizdustry. I just hope such disappearance won't occur next time because it gives members negative impressions about the platform.
People should understand that it's a business and things can become difficult for the owners sometimes. If they really love what they do they would do so even if they don't get paid.

The only thing that gladdened my heart is that the admin of trendri.com made sure, he returned people's money. Though the payment is not okay for now. I pray for the admin to be on his feet again. It is not just easy.

I think you are one of the most active members on the Trendri site and I have seen many posts of yours in there. This is a good thing because even I am also active now there and I am back now at Trendri website after taking a break. :)

I like the website but the problem is that they are too strict. Another thing is that both the comment and the thread require much words compare to Bizdustry. It is a bit difficult to make a dollar on the website.

I think you are one of the most active members on the Trendri site and I have seen many posts of yours in there. This is a good thing because even I am also active now there and I am back now at Trendri website after taking a break. :)
I do see you too. I was very active there before but I am being stuck with many offline gigs now. I hope you are enjoying your time on the website as well.

I do see you too. I was very active there before but I am being stuck with many offline gigs now. I hope you are enjoying your time on the website as well.

Since I am not employed right now, I vwork on Bizdustry and Trendri almost daily and this is one of the biggest reasons why I am very active on Bizdustry and trendri. I hope I will continue to work on both of these great sites.

I was also active there sometime last week but the issue is I abandone the forum some days ago because of the work I had offline I busy alot offline and am sure that before the end of this week I will resume my activity there its easy combining the forum with Bizdustry here,what is your username in the forum so I can add you when I login there

Whoa i have a trendri account but have been there recently in a long time because I don't understand how they use to operate that forum, I will try to check it out soon

Even now there was some minor issue that started on Saturday which makes it very difficult for people to access the website but I think they are working on it and everything will be okay very soon.. they are trusted and trendri is among one of the best paid to post website

Whoa i have a trendri account but have been there recently in a long time because I don't understand how they use to operate that forum, I will try to check it out soon
The forum is a good forum I manage to post there yesterday but one funny thing I want to know is that its like their points system seems different how much do they pay for each post?and the most important thing is that you can get paid directly to your bank account

well I am not on that site, but recently I heard that the website isn't paying at all.that makes me not to join any other forum apath from bizdustry. bizdustry is the best.

Thats the purpose and the importance of a good paying forum site, some site will go into extinction and when they comes backs , the members earnings will be wipe clean and they will be told to start afresh .

well I am not on that site, but recently I heard that the website isn't paying at all.that makes me not to join any other forum apath from bizdustry. bizdustry is the best.
Bizdustry is one of the best website which we can earn and learn new things,but someone introduce me to trendri sometime ago the forum require that I make the first 25 post before I can proceed with my earning I have made the 25 post and now I have started earning my points thou I have not withdraw my earning first at trendri forum hope they keep paying

Bizdustry is one of the best website which we can earn and learn new things,but someone introduce me to trendri sometime ago the forum require that I make the first 25 post before I can proceed with my earning I have made the 25 post and now I have started earning my points thou I have not withdraw my earning first at trendri forum hope they keep paying
that's great. I have never tried the forum,I don't go to any new forums I'm not saying trendi is a new forum I'm not comversant with it,butI will give it a trial to see how it works.

I'll love to try Tendri but having to type 150 characters long do a meagre cent doesn't sit well with me. Does a comment have to be necessarily long to achieve its purpose?
They just decided to be strict with their members and that's why they don't have much members left, when i posted this topic , you can earn with just seventy word and above, but now its about 150words

A friend told me about this trendri. In order to join and be verified one has to make about twenty post or was it ten post. I really don't know if that's how trendri always work or if it just started like that because it just came back. It looks like i prefer bizdustry to it.

I just got a message from a friend that trendri is back and working, So I decided to check it to confirm,
Lo and behold , trendri.com is back and better , I even saw all my former earning that disappeared.
Wow that is really nice and since even your last earning were back that is to start trendri.com is legit. So how much can one work and earn per day on trendri.com, I will love to join the platform.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back