What's new

Trendri.com is back today

I just got a message from a friend that trendri is back and working, So I decided to check it to confirm,
Lo and behold , trendri.com is back and better , I even saw all my former earning that disappeared.
I just recently joined but has not really been active at all.... bizdustry takes all my time and I love it here ...ever since I joined bizdustry have learnt a lot and hope to put it into practice

You can earn 2 cents on bizdustry by writing on line, on Trendri you will hve to write 2 lines to make that amount. Why not do 50 posts on Bizdustry instead of flitting on other sites

Bizdsutry is the best, those forums are just passing cloud, and they will disappear one day.:rolleyes:
Exactly bro, that's the more reason why I don't bother myself with all these other sites here and there. The organization, rules, methods of working and even the administrators are wonderful. They offer other ways to earn too, what's more? Like it's said, you don't change a winning formula. 😂

Yeah it's back because even me i saw the message when they are back but just decided not to go back and work with them because i have lost interest in the site at all.

Yeah it's back because even me i saw the message when they are back but just decided not to go back and work with them because i have lost interest in the site at all.
I beleive the site came back long ago but I have not been working on the site at all its a great site someone can work on but who know the current post rate of the site and how long its take for them to process payment

THis question is for those who are publishing on Trendri. Don't you feel tiresome to write long content for small amount? You are earning 25 cents for writing 500 words.

This is actually a good news for those who are working in the get paid to post platform. At least this will give a lot of people a sign of relief that the platform as come to stay

THis question is for those who are publishing on Trendri. Don't you feel tiresome to write long content for small amount? You are earning 25 cents for writing 500 words.
That seems to be true but the most important thing I want to ask is how many post can we write here in a day if its 25cent then I think its worth it if someone write 4 post that is a dollar its not a waste of time so its better than none paying at all.

Exactly bro, that's the more reason why I don't bother myself with all these other sites here and there. The organization, rules, methods of working and even the administrators are wonderful. They offer other ways to earn too, what's more? Like it's said, you don't change a winning formula. 😂
We're special and always update our forum with new competitions and templates..., we have many members here who could cash out more than 200$.

This is really a good news for those who have money in the system and they were unable to get there money before the website went for upgrade. Trendri is actually a good website to work on

The news of the successful return of the trendri platform as a post to paid platform has been an old one that was actually celebrated back then when it broke here. The platform is even legit

I heard about trendri before that it is one of the oldest paying paid to post platform so I guess it's a good thing to have the elders back in the game.

I heard about trendri before that it is one of the oldest paying paid to post platform so I guess it's a good thing to have the elders back in the game.
That is good but I think that its sometime look as if am asking one question again and again,what is the post rate and how many post can somebody make in a single day like this,the forum is a great forum and I think its one of the best forum we can also work on now

I’m interested in knowing the details mind you the honorable if the post is all about football well I don’t watch ball but I’m a juventus fan because of the color lol funny but that’s the fact

The forum has been a blessing to me because it makes it pretty much easier for me to raise quikfund from that website and get paid directly to my bank account.

That is good but I think that its sometime look as if am asking one question again and again,what is the post rate and how many post can somebody make in a single day like this,the forum is a great forum and I think its one of the best forum we can also work on now
I only hear about the website, I don't have much information myself about the website, but I think it's the same thing compared to bizdustry.

I just recently joined but has not really been active at all.... bizdustry takes all my time and I love it here ...ever since I joined bizdustry have learnt a lot and hope to put it into practice
Its been long that I launched visited the site trendri .com because I spent most of my working hours on bizdustry trying to reach the one dollar daily target which I dont meet most of the time.

I just got a message from a friend that trendri is back and working, So I decided to check it to confirm,
Lo and behold , trendri.com is back and better , I even saw all my former earning that disappeared.
Its good that trendri is back and working. I have not yet joined this trendri website.

If I got the luxury of time, I will sign up and explore this site if it is amenable for me.

I understand the tiredness in posting long contents in a website and earning low. But since I've been with Trendri, Admin have been a joy cos he's transparent like Bizdustry Admin Alexander.

You can earn 2 cents on bizdustry by writing on line, on Trendri you will hve to write 2 lines to make that amount. Why not do 50 posts on Bizdustry instead of flitting on other sites
The problem with doing 50 posts daily is that you will run out of ideas after a while. Or you will find yourself repeating the same idea daily. So I like diversifying and working in several forums.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back