What's new

Trendri.com is back today

I understand the tiredness in posting long contents in a website and earning low. But since I've been with Trendri, Admin have been a joy cos he's transparent like Bizdustry Admin Alexander.

Yes, the earnings on Trendri are very low. I think admin must increase the pay. The current rates they offer are just too low. Bizdustry is FAR much better than Trendri.

Yes, the earnings on Trendri are very low. I think admin must increase the pay. The current rates they offer are just too low. Bizdustry is FAR much better than Trendri.
It's low cos of the kind of typing you're doing there. But some sections are paying higher than others. Admin should reduce the posting limit and increase other sections too.

When i heard that trendri is back i fell happy because i know i will get paid of the money i have there but unfortunately till today i was not paid.

When i heard that trendri is back i fell happy because i know i will get paid of the money i have there but unfortunately till today i was not paid.
Did you reach the payment threshold at trendri? Cos I've always known trendri admin for paying members when they reach required amount for withdrawal.

Trendri guy @Fecoms tried so much to clear those bills that accumulated for long on his forum after long time. That shows he's transparent and not fraudulent. This have made me to try and be active on his forum once in a while. I'm too occupied now to be very active there.
Yeah I agreed with what you said this is what i think when many of my friends get paid when the site came back but i Dom know why own is not paid till now.

Trendri PTP forum is a legitimate paid to post. But the post limit there is what's making hard for people to get into it and start earning.

It's low cos of the kind of typing you're doing there. But some sections are paying higher than others. Admin should reduce the posting limit and increase other sections too.

I do not think that it is low because of the kind of the comments we post there. The admin of that forum is really strict, so I do not think that he allows any kind of comment to get published. I do agree with you when you stated that the admin should raise the pay.

Yeah I agreed with what you said this is what i think when many of my friends get paid when the site came back but i Dom know why own is not paid till now.
Did you complain to admin over such an issue??cos I know Admin would've attended to your query solving it for you if you had complained.

Did you complain to admin over such an issue??cos I know Admin would've attended to your query solving it for you if you had complained.
That is the right thing thing he suppose to do if his payment was on the que for a long time I beleive that the site started paying even now they offer bank transfer for my country when the site is back he suppose to contact the forum owner for payment

Yeah trendri.com has been back a very long time ago now I think. And a lot of us here celebrated their return being that they came backup strong and more determined to stay in the game, till now they're still in the game

I just got a message from a friend that trendri is back and working, So I decided to check it to confirm,
Lo and behold , trendri.com is back and better , I even saw all my former earning that disappeared.
I have hard of trendri.com but what I don't understand is that anytime I want to register, I always loss interest, a friend told me the work load is much and the pay is not really encouraging

That is the right thing thing he suppose to do if his payment was on the que for a long time I beleive that the site started paying even now they offer bank transfer for my country when the site is back he suppose to contact the forum owner for payment
I believe the user didn't contact the forum Admin asking for withdrawal. The user is one of those users who doesn't know how to ask for withdrawal.

Trendri does not pay well. However, I am planningh to get back to Trendri because I have no other choice. If I do not learn or discover more money earning opportunities, then I may return back to Trendri. Bizdustry is much better than trendri.

I think Trendri is the best paying forum site. You can earn just about 6 cents per post. You might have to write little longer but that should be fine because you can also earn when someone comments on your post.

Trendri has been back for some couple of months now. They went on a recces robget their house in order and they actually got back stronger and better than they were before the recces.

Trendri does not pay well. However, I am planningh to get back to Trendri because I have no other choice. If I do not learn or discover more money earning opportunities, then I may return back to Trendri. Bizdustry is much better than trendri.
Trendri pays for more quality and big comments and yeah it's hard to earn there because everyday we can't find lot of posts to make there. But regarding payment, I am yet to make my first withdraw there. I will probably request it today.

Trendri pays for more quality and big comments and yeah it's hard to earn there because everyday we can't find lot of posts to make there. But regarding payment, I am yet to make my first withdraw there. I will probably request it today.

There was a time when I was making A LOTS of posts there. I used to make more than five threads there almost every day and a few comments. I realized that I was working for peanuts, so I stopped working there. I was one of the most active members in there at a time.

There was a time when I was making A LOTS of posts there. I used to make more than five threads there almost every day and a few comments. I realized that I was working for peanuts, so I stopped working there. I was one of the most active members in there at a time.
I was not even aware of Trendri before , I was introduced to it just 2 weeks ago. I heard that they stopped paying for few months , seems like you were an active member before they stopped paying that time.

We're special and always update our forum with new competitions and templates..., we have many members here who could cash out more than 200$.
Bizdustry is a special forum site which normally gives out information and update on the things happening on their forum, most especially competition that requires winning a specific amount of money.

Bizdustry is a special forum site which normally gives out information and update on the things happening on their forum, most especially competition that requires winning a specific amount of money.
Thank you for your feedback; we're working and do our best to keep you satisfied with our forum.
everything is clear and simple here; if you don't understand something, just open a ticket and ask us about your issues :)

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back