What's new

Trading or investing in cryptocurrencies?

Bitcoin has the world most accepted and deployed cryptocurrency which had been relevant for the past decade. It value and worth made it surpass every other coin like ethereum, litecoin, dogecoin etc. when it comes to investing all time. Its value and worth in the nearest future will surely multiply by it present value. It a win win for those who buy and sell bitcoin anytime anyday. It really worth investing your time, effort and money on. Its coin with a good prospect.

I tried learning trading activities like mining but couldn't really get it so I just invested and tried to keep it there to watch it grow but now I buy bitcoin at rates that favor me and it's because of the recent ban on crypto currency.

I think trading is almost same as investing based on my experience because when you invest in crypto currency , it is as the same that you are trading too

Trading and investing are both risky since u can lose your money with a wrong move. Considering profit trading can give u much more profit returns than investing

I am not into trading or investing into cryptcurrency. In fact I have not tried my hands yet on crypto currency. It is illegal in the country and I do not want to do illegal things. Once cryptos are legalized, I might start dropshipping.

Cryptocurrencies are good form of investments,depending on the digital coin that you're investing in and it can bring you a life long profits,am not really good at trading so for now i would prefer investing in cryptocurrencies than trading.

Investing is clearly and understandable to me than trading it. I've made some cash holding my coins for some time. Which is over 300% interest i made with in the duration of two months around BNB coin.

I think long term investment is the best strategy if you want to profit from crypto currencies. If instance, if you had invested in EThereum one year ago, you could have bought 1 ether for less than $300 and by holding it for one year, your investment with would have been $2000.

Trading and investing of bitcoin are both profitable, it firstly depends on which one you know how to do best.
If it's trading, then you go for it and if it's investing. You do what you know best

If you're already involved in the cryptocurrency market (by purchasing coins and tokens), it's safe to say you're a risk taker, as cryptocurrencies are among the most volatile and risky investments available. Individuals can also be classified in the Cryptocurrency world based on how much risk they are willing to take. Those who invest in cryptocurrencies are more likely to do so than those who do not.

From the creation of Bitcoin and the boom of alternative coins, now there are many opportunities on the Internet to make a lot of money, because of the cryptocurrency. The most popular and preferable by people are trading and investing to get some interest. For you between these two option:

What do you prefer, trading or investing your capital to get some interest?...
Most cryptocurrency investments are scam and that is why I prefer to trade my cryptocurrency and hold it at the same time. Anything apart from that, I'm out.

Both of them are good idea either trading or investing and cryptocurrency. However most people prefer to invest than to trade with the currency.

Well for me I think trading is profitable because you equally make a profit and withdrawal your profit and use it for whatever purpose, if you're investing you will need a lot of time for the crypto currency to bring out the desired value you want.

Trading is much more income trading option of Cryptocurrency investment than just buying and holding. Money that a trader makes within one month will take ages for one simply saving the coins.

For now trading of cryptocurrency is something that is profitable if you understand how to trade, but if you do not have an idea of trading then you should consider investing for now because you might actually lose all your money if you don't understand how to trade.

Well both are good options to go about it, and some people even go ahead and do both which isn't a na thing but me I would prefer investment for the long term, buy and just holding for a long time

When I'm settled fine, through with my academics. I'll now enter into trading of coins full-time in order to earn dividends from it long time.

For me I prefer investing in cryptocurrency so to make some money from my investment, because investing is one way you can get income.

At the moment i just decided to invest more now than trading it. Buying to holdl for long simply impress me more at the moment than trading it.

I do not trade and but i only invest because I do not have the time to read complicated chat, if I am really serious in trading I'll be getting my signal from top VIP traders because I personally will not have time to learn how to trade independently now.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back