What's new

Trading or investing in cryptocurrencies?

Investing in cryptocurrency is one way people are using to get money and become a billionaire. But it doesn't mean you become a billionaire nstantly. You have to research and analyze every coin to make decisions . Truly, investing in cryptocurrency is good

Buying cryptocurrency is preferable to me because I am able to buy some when the value is low and I hold till the value increases, by this way I am able to make some gain but I make sure I invest only a substantial amount which I know if I lose I have no problem

This is a difficult one to answer because of them have have alot of advantages and disadvantages on each side.I think I would choose investing over trading not just because I know more about investing than trading but also because the highest that can happen to investment is to depreciate a little.

There are a number of tax advantages to trading over investing. You don't have to pay capital gains on the profits of trading cryptocurrencies, whereas you do if you profit from buying and selling cryptocurrency direct. On the other hand, the trading approach can magnify losses if you get your strategy wrong.

Both investing an trading is very helpful. Concerning investing and trading of cryptocurrencies. Well, it is a good idea to make profit from when you invest into the cryptocurrency or you trade. Though there might be some risk attached to trading and also investing requires a long term especially for the upcoming coins. But trading is more risky than investment.

both trading and investing in cypto currencies have different advantages and both are very essential but i will go in line with investing when favourable and trading to fill investment space when needed

From the creation of Bitcoin and the boom of alternative coins, now there are many opportunities on the Internet to make a lot of money, because of the cryptocurrency. The most popular and preferable by people are trading and investing to get some interest. For you between these two option:

What do you prefer, trading or investing your capital to get some interest?...
I prefer trading! If I know how the strategy to it, I would love to trade if I know the way out, I mean if I have the strategy of trading I would go for trading. But investment to is a good idea no doubt about that if I have the money to do both no problem Whit's doing the both

I actually do both, i hold some coins with great potential for the long term while trading on some other ones for quick gains. If you don't have the skill its best you do your research on your choice of holding before buying any coin.
In investing and trading cryptocurrency both are considered to be of great benefit and you can earn a lot more from both. I prefer more trading because in this have a lot of profit in it and if you have good skills to read coin with better way in it.

Cryptocurrency investors are more 'risk-averse' than traders, since they are more comfortable with leaving their investments alone and are not concerned with the daily price volatility. ... However, traders are 'risk-takers' since frequent trading incurs a much higher degree of risks.

I personally prefer trading trading cryptocurrencies because it gives you immediate gain, in order to solve your immediate financial problems. Investing in cryptocurrencies is also good for a long term gain. But when you make the wrong investment in coins that may never do well, you will lose a lot of money.

Trading will give you short and quick gains if you're good with it. Investing is a longer term approach that will give you profits if the coin rises in value. Both are volatile as it's the nature of cryptos. You may get heavy losses if the value tumbles.

Trading and investing in cryptocurrency is actually profitable but I am tilting towards trading more. This is because it is easy to kind of minimize risks when you trade. Investing has a potential of making more money than trading but it is of more high risk.

They are both high risk business but as we know that the bigger the risk, the bigger the reward. Preference will be on how fast one gather the skills needed in both.
Lack of trust has become a big issue when it comes to involving 3rd part to handle the process (when you invest in it) but how sincere will the 3rd person be.
Either of the two option is good but skills needed must be the priority

Investing in cryptocurrency is one way people are using to get money and become a billionaire. But it doesn't mean When you start investing you become a billionaire Instantly.

I prefer to invest in cryptocurrencies rather than trading because it is more safer than trading although I do the two, but I invest more than trading especially in bitcoins and xrp

I think the investing in crptyo is good . I will prefer to bitcoin for investment. Because the people investing in Bitcoin and he get profit through their investment . So it is good idea to investment in crptyo currency. I think investment in Bitcoin is profitable and valuable for us.

What is trading and investment. To my own knowledge. Trading is the buying and selling of coins to either make profit or loss. And this can be achieved in matter of minutes, hour and even days.
But investment is the buying of a coin and selling it in future when the price has risen high.
For me I prefer trading to investment. For the profit is far more bigger than investment

I would say investing as a personal opinion, it's not that much of risk like in trading anyways and much easier and needs literally no effort, you just leave your money in your wallet and wait for the profit (or the loss)

like I have said in some other related topic I would prefer to trade my coin but that depends on my knowledge of cryptocurrency if I try to trade and I don't get profit then I think investing in is the better option here but I don't like the interest rates on coins hands my preference to trading.

Investing in cryptocurrency is one way people are using to get money and become a billionaire. But it doesn't mean you become a billionaire nstantly. You have to research and analyze every coin to make decisions . Truly, investing in cryptocurrency is good
Yeah thia is true because crypto currency is not actually a get rich quick scheme you have to be patience and also note that the higher your investment , the higher your profit , so when you invest more into it , you would actually make more profit from your investment

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back