What's new

Trading or investing in cryptocurrencies?

I have seen people making it very big in Crypto currencies, I get motivated but I don't take sudden decisions because they make such money , I gradually invest and follow their pattern and it has been great

In investing and trading cryptocurrency both are considered to be of great benefit and you can earn a lot more from both. I prefer more trading because in this have a lot of profit in it and if you have good skills to read coin with better way in it.
Yeah!...having to hold the bag for long is not really your style one has to have that needed skills to be able to make money on a daily basis from the market. I think some persons are more dependent on reading whats happening in the market and when its obvious a big coins is pumping huge that they go in.

Both are very profitable but I personally prefer trading because investment takes long and sometimes it might turn out fruitless asyour prediction about the price pumping might be wrong. Trading is better as you make your profits immediately

I like investing because I think it will give me greater profits and I feel like it has lower risk but I like to see profits quickly and I can do that by trading. I get to decide when I'm going to sell, buy or if I'm going to hold.

Trading and investing on cryptocurrencies are not bad at all it is one of the surest way to make money in this 21st century because it's a lucrative deal that looks like a good rush. But I would choose investing in cryptocurrency.

I think investment is many times better than trading and investment should be long term because more profit can be made from it.Trading costs a lot of money because each vault has its own trading fee Making a long term investment can give you a lot of profit but the condition is to buy the currency at the right time and trade at the right time.

Trading and investing cryptocurrency is one means now people are using to make money a lot of money but I will prefer investing in cryptocurrency because if you have patience and the funds to buy and wait, the rate might high and your money will increase.

I think both should be considered given that the person has the skills of a trader since investing in crypto currency doesn't require online presence and participation like trading so that free time could be used in trading for extra income.

Cryptocurrency has been the talk of the town for the last few years. But the majority of people still look at the topic with caution and have a somewhat tentative understanding of what they are. They may be interesting to learn about, in the same way that you listen to news from a faraway country. However, most people aren’t thinking about trying to invest or trade in cryptocurrency.

The terms ‘investing' and ‘trading' has often been used interchangeably in the cryptocurrency market. However, there are fundamental differences between both concepts that is vital for you to understand and align your financial goals with.
I personally i feel more confident to invest in cryptocurrencies than trading platforms.

There’re lots of good cryptocurrency exchange platform. Though each offers different types of services and their policies may seem different but they’ve all proven to be safe and secure. Most times I advise newbies to use coinbase cause they’ve easy policies and its transaction fee is low. Moreover coinbase has been in existencefor some years now and it’s a safe platform

I prefer investing, especially in up coming good and promising projects, this because of the way BTC has grown in price.

With a good amount I don't mind doing both trading and investing.
Bitcoin Cash is the result of a Bitcoin hard fork occurring in August 2017. Bitcoin Cash was created to accommodate a larger block size compared to Bitcoin, allowing more transactions into a single block. Despite their philosophical differences, Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin share several technical similarities.

Bitcoin has the world most accepted and deployed cryptocurrency which had been relevant for the past decade. It value and worth made it surpass every other coin like ethereum, litecoin, dogecoin etc. when it comes to investing all time. Its value and worth in the nearest future will surely multiply by it present value. It a win win for those who buy and sell bitcoin anytime anyday. It really worth investing your time, effort and money on. Its coin with a good prospect.

At times what I need money for and when I need money always determine my activities on cryptocurrencies. If I need urgent money I always trade so that I can quickly earn and withdraw the money but if I want a long term money, I always involve in investment with some future coins like ripple.

Trading and investing, both are good for a serious minded business person whose interest is to make profits. Though the two are not the same and the profit are at different time. A trader can make any profit anytime any day he traded and as much as he can trade, but an investor will only make a profit once on the investment he made for certain period. So I prefer to trade than to invest.

From the creation of Bitcoin and the boom of alternative coins, now there are many opportunities on the Internet to make a lot of money, because of the cryptocurrency. The most popular and preferable by people are trading and investing to get some interest. For you between these two option:

What do you prefer, trading or investing your capital to get some interest?...
From the creation of Bitcoin and the boom of alternative coins, now there are many opportunities on the Internet to make a lot of money, because of the cryptocurrency. The most popular and preferable by people are trading and investing to get some interest. For you between these two option:

What do you prefer, trading or investing your capital to get some interest?...
Well I would like to trade first and after earning I will invest to much more profit. Trading is much more profitable because you can make some millions of naira in a month but investment is just a certain amount every month which is not a guarantee of making you a millionaire but in trading you can have as much as possible if your investment is it, it's not only depends on what people are interested to do and which one favours them.

Yes I would very much love to continue investing in cryptocurrencies it is just that my country decided to put a ban on Banks transacting in cryptocurrencies and that has affected me and the economy as a whole preventing anybody from investing in crypto. I still have small amount of money in my crypto wallet which I can't withdraw now 🥺

Both options you gave are profitable. For me, I prefer investing in crytocurrency because the price is always on the increase.i can have a short term or long term investment in crytocurrency than trading. I think trading has more risk that investing in crytocurrency.

There’s no hard and fast rule to crypto trading success. If there was one, you would have known by now.Cryptocurrency trading is different than investing. Investing is most often referred to as Hodling. You will have lows but in the end you will turn out as a winner, thanks to volatility and awareness.

These are both juicy ways to earn. But I rather invest in crypto currency because of the consistency in it's Increase in value as regards where I come from. Making twice the value of what I invest in a space of 3 weeks is not a bad business to me considering I don't make that much when I used to be a circular worker. I don't know how to trade crypto currencies but I believe its difficult getting a reliable market buyer for the right price. But when you invest, you watch your investment grow without doing anything tidious.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back