What's new

Trading or investing in cryptocurrencies?

From the creation of Bitcoin and the boom of alternative coins, now there are many opportunities on the Internet to make a lot of money, because of the cryptocurrency. The most popular and preferable by people are trading and investing to get some interest. For you between these two option:

What do you prefer, trading or investing your capital to get some interest?...
Trading Cryptocurrency is more preferable to me as it brings more profits and you monitor your funds in real time, investing Cryptocurrency sometimes can be very dangerous as anything can happen to all these companies parading themselves as Cryptocurrency investments company. if you're reading your coin, you realize your profit or loss on time and plan again and over again.

From the creation of Bitcoin and the boom of alternative coins, now there are many opportunities on the Internet to make a lot of money, because of the cryptocurrency. The most popular and preferable by people are trading and investing to get some interest. For you between these two option:

I would start with trading, if I'm equipped with the right skills and have sufficient capital to make a sizeable amount of profits.

Investing can rest take time, and without patience, market fluctuations can make you panic all the time.

Depends on what the person prefer. Cryptocurrency trading is easy and fast money. Just buy low sell high and repeat but your profits might not be that great but it's not bad. Investing in Crypto can be more profitable if you're patient and knows how to wait for a big bullrun.

It always depend upon a persons priorities, if it comes to me I will simply go for cryptocurrency trading because, Forex trading is very much risky and there are chances of Losing money and I cannot afford it, so I will just buy some Crypto coins and will wait for the increase in rate at the end sale to earn profit.

I will always go for trading the cryptocurrency myself to investing for capital. The very people I'm giving to invest for me Will always make mistakes and end up blowing my investment.

If you are thinking long term then investing and keeping cryptocurrency is much better because the price will rise in the next couple of years.
But if you are thinking short term then trading cryptocurrency is much better as you stand a chance of making profits in just a few months if you know how to trade well.

I prefer investing, especially in up coming good and promising projects, this because of the way BTC has grown in price.

With a good amount I don't mind doing both trading and investing.

If you have enough funds, then trading and investing is the way to go as it will always give you an insight into what you are working on. Some just trade and at the end miss out on pumps that happen in Bitcoin prices during a particular period.

Both trading and investing in cryptocurrency are good it all depends on the one you prefer and your schedule... Those who have time trade daily and take advantage of the volatile market, while others who don't have time invest for long term... As for me I do both for now..

Cryptocurrency investors are more 'risk-averse' than traders, since they are more comfortable with leaving their investments alone and are not concerned with the daily price volatility. Over the long-term, the volatility of an asset smoothens out and therefore, it is less risky.

Trading and investing in cryptocurrency are good ways to make money. I prefer to invest in crypto although both are benefial and profitable but i think investing will yield more than trading but for low capital investors on the other hand trading allows you to get your money fast for unforsee days

By investing in cryptocurrencies you are leaving your money all alone and not to do with the ups and down of prices,
While by trading cryptocurrencies you have to buy and sell products Ith the aim of gaining profit on return

I don't think trading crypto currencies is as profitable as investing in them. Crypto currency investment is one the most profitable and reliable online business that one can actually invest in at the moment, trading it wouldn't yield much profit

I prefer to invest because nowadays the rate of bitcoin is very high and it would be more appropriate to invest. Trading is also good and both of them are very strong so I prefer them both. I understand because both of them have a lot of success and a lot of money.

Concerning investing and trading of cryptocurrencies. Well, it is a good idea to make profit from when you invest into the cryptocurrency or you trade. Though there might be some risk attached to trading and also investing requires a long term especially for the upcoming coins

Trading and investing are both great in crypto currency so i do them both but I'll say i prefer investing more especially long term.

If the increase isn't high then it's not all that good but i still prefer taking the risk
Post automatically merged:

Trading and investing are both great in crypto currency so i do them both but I'll say i prefer investing more especially long term.

If the increase isn't high then it's not all that good but i still prefer taking the risk

By no means are cryptocurrencies the only asset to be hacked by thieves, but there are serious fraud and theft concerns that accompany bitcoin. For instance, novice bitcoin investors may not understand the need to store their tokens in a digital wallet, thereby leaving them susceptible to theft by hackers.

I think they both have their advantages and disadvantages. I’ll go for trading because you can get profit regardless if the coin is rising or falling if you have good trading knowledge. But investing you either win or loose

I think they both have their advantages and disadvantages. I’ll go for trading because you can get profit regardless if the coin is rising or falling if you have good trading knowledge. But investing you either win or loose
Trading is only advantageous in that you can easily get profit and reinvest and the risk of you loosing is very low compared to investing and holding for long. In the current trend of bitcoin it is better to trade.

Cryptocurrency investors are more ‘risk-averse’ than traders, since they are more comfortable with leaving their investments alone and are not concerned with the daily price volatility. Over the long-term, the volatility of an asset smoothens out and therefore, it is less risky.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back