What's new

Trading or investing in cryptocurrencies?

From the creation of Bitcoin and the boom of alternative coins, now there are many opportunities on the Internet to make a lot of money, because of the cryptocurrency. The most popular and preferable by people are trading and investing to get some interest. For you between these two option:

What do you prefer, trading or investing your capital to get some interest?...
Like I said earlier in other post kind of related to this thread,is that I would inv st my money into crypto currency than to trade in any trading platform, because it is kind of easy to invest tho.

One thing I like cryptocurrency is because you don't need to be an expert in order to start making profit. You can invest on a cryptocurrency and if it for sometime and of course you will make profit.

Trading of cryptocurrency as a whole is risky and as a result I will not go into trading of cryptocurrency until I have a full understand of how to do it,I just believe that not getting an adequate information about trading and make me to lose my money.

From the creation of Bitcoin and the boom of alternative coins, now there are many opportunities on the Internet to make a lot of money, because of the cryptocurrency. The most popular and preferable by people are trading and investing to get some interest. For you between these two option:

I will prefer investing my capital to get my interest. They are lots of people who loose daily from trading the crypto market, and I don't want to be part of them.

Trading and investing have so much similarities because you can't trade without investing , but when it comes to crypto currency I prefer to hold for long to gain more profit

Trading or investing in cryptocurrency, I for one rather trade in cryptocurrency because I don't believe in investing in cryptocurrency. The fact that cryptocurrency price is never stable rather it's always either increasing and decreasing that is a proof for me that if one is not careful one could even lose the little cash invested most especially if the person should invest for a short period of time.

I prefer investing, especially in up coming good and promising projects, this because of the way BTC has grown in price.

With a good amount I don't mind doing both trading and investing.
Nowadays I prefer the two aspect which is trading and investing in crypto currency coin, and I also prefer holding my coin for a long time before trading it out.

Trading brings more income, learning it is the best. Cos of it's financial benefits short term and long term. Buying and holding too is worthwhile.

I don't really know much about crypto trading so I think I would go with investment instead until maybe when I have a proper understanding of how it works.

Trading cryptocurrency requires a very special skill and knowledge and understanding of how it works. Newbies can invest and make money on the long run.

Definitely, cryptocurrency trade is a profitable one and it's a good idea if you invest in one . But there is a very important point I would like you to grab. You will need to go back to cryptocurrency class to learn how it's been done. This imperative if you don't wish to loose your money.

both trading and investing in cypto currencies have different advantages and both are very essential but i will go in line with investing when favourable and trading to fill investment space when needed
Currently i have been keeping all my cryptocurency in my wallet,reason being that i want to accumulate my coin for future appriciation.I do prefer trading as well when i want to get extra cash for myself.

I prefer investing on projects with a promising future.

If you don't really have the knowledge of how to treat successfully and be able to monitor the market to know when to trade or when not to trade, it is very more important that you just invest in cryptocurrency and be taking your profit when you're supposed to.

It is also very important that you join different telegram group and WhatsApp group so you have access to trading signal and cryptocurrency discussions so that you are improving daily on trading and other cryptocurrency activities that makes money.

For now I consider investment as the best thing because I do not have time to do it and I don't even know how to go about trading. As it is not really advisable for you to allow other people to trade for you.

Trading or investing in cryptocurrency can be a very good way to make good money online just as you have observed. For me, I do the both, trade and also invest in cryptocurrency for more profits opportunities

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back