What's new

Trading or investing in cryptocurrencies?

Tienda

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Dec 24, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
From the creation of Bitcoin and the boom of alternative coins, now there are many opportunities on the Internet to make a lot of money, because of the cryptocurrency. The most popular and preferable by people are trading and investing to get some interest. For you between these two option:

What do you prefer, trading or investing your capital to get some interest?...

From the creation of Bitcoin and the boom of alternative coins, now there are many opportunities on the Internet to make a lot of money, because of the cryptocurrency. The most popular and preferable by people are trading and investing to get some interest. For you between these two option:

I prefer investing, especially in up coming good and promising projects, this because of the way BTC has grown in price.

With a good amount I don't mind doing both trading and investing.

Investing in cryptocurrency is one way people are using to get money and become a billionaire. But it doesn't mean you become a billionaire nstantly. You have to research and analyze every coin to make decisions . Truly, investing in cryptocurrency is good

Trading and investing Bitcoin is a good method of generating profit for your funds. Trading will give you short and quick gains if you're good with it. Investing is a longer term approach that will give you profits if the coin rises in value. Both are volatile as it's the nature of cryptos. You may get heavy losses if the value tumbles. Both approaches are good and will depend on what you want.

Trading and investing are good ways to make money in cryptocurrency. I prefer investing on a short term. Investing in cryptocurrency for a very short term can be term as trading also. I buy at a lower price and leave it to yield some profits before selling off the coins.

I think I will go with the two because they have shown to be very profitable . However trading offers a quicker profit when compared to Investment because of the low turnout of some cryptocurrency . As for me , I normally go for holdl my crypto than trading , because it pose less risk

I think it is both beneficial and profitable because we can get big benefit from both and we need to invest some amounts and some and do some money trades which will benefit more and we should trade in bitcoins and other coins.

Both trading and investing of digital currencies are good ways of making profits. Cryptocurrency trading as an act of speculating the price of currencies is quite risky which makes investing in cryptocurrency a better option of the two.

Trading is much more profitable because you can make some millions of naira in a month but investment is just a certain amount every month which is not a guarantee of making you a millionaire but in trading you can have as much as possible if your investment is it, it's not only depends on what people are interested to do and which one favours them.

Both trading and investing in crypto currency exchange Business is profitable. All you need to do is to find the best strategy that works for you. If you think you want to invest in shirt time then trading is your best bet on crypto and If it's long time you are looking at then investing is good for you.

The decision to me mainly depends on the amount of capital. When you choose trading of cryptocurrencies like bitcoin with little capital, it wouldn't be profitable because only trading fee will make a great loss for you and that means Investment will be a better option there.

Everything about Cryptocurrency is high risk whether trading or investing. Trading has higher profit and loss margin compare to investing. If you are grounded in Cryptocurrency trading you can go for it, but if you are not good at it then investing is your best option.

I am less inclined to sitting and monitoring the markets, I guess investing is for me. Another thing is that being a small investor is not so bad but trading with small funds can be frustrating and even more tiring if you are a day trader.

Cryptocurrency speculators are more 'hazard loath' than brokers, since they are more alright with disregarding their ventures and are not worried about the day by day value instability. Over the long haul, the instability of a resource smoothens out and in this manner, it is safer.

I prefer investing in crypto currency than trading. Trading has such high risk compared to investing. You can lose all your crypto in trading, but the highest that can happen to investment is to depreciate a little. So investment is the best for me.
Post automatically merged:

I prefer investing in crypto currency than trading. Trading has such high risk compared to investing. You can lose all your crypto in trading, but the highest that can happen to investment is to depreciate a little. So investment is the best for me.

I prefer investing my cryptocurrencies to get profit after sometime to trading them, I don't even know how to trade cryptocurrencies so it's the only strategy that I know is investing my cryptocurrencies. I might give trading cryptocurrencies a chance if I can guarantee that it's lucrative and less risky than investing.

Looking at the benefits of both,they are advantageous but for investors with low capital to invest,I prefer trading, because it allows you get money at the point of your needs or when you foresee fall in value in the business.

I would always prefer day to day trading of bitcoin , because i could earn some percentage of profit from each rise and fall of crypto currency i think , So there is large benefits attached to trading crypto currencies i think

The both things trading and investment in bitcoins is profitable and valuable.
But I would like to prefer on trading for bitcoin, if you have a some experience and knowledge about trading in bitcoins then It will be better than investment.

I actually do both, i hold some coins with great potential for the long term while trading on some other ones for quick gains. If you don't have the skill its best you do your research on your choice of holding before buying any coin.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back