What's new

Trading or investing in cryptocurrencies?

From the creation of Bitcoin and the boom of alternative coins, now there are many opportunities on the Internet to make a lot of money, because of the cryptocurrency. The most popular and preferable by people are trading and investing to get some interest. For you between these two option:

What do you prefer, trading or investing your capital to get some interest?...
I think trading is more preferable if you need the money instantly but If you just feel like investing and wait for it to grow it fine, because I prefer trading

There are so many people that at the same time do trade and also invest in cryptocurrency. There is too many goodies about anything cryptocurrency because you can do it in many ways

Crypto platform is another lucrative platforms out there. Personally, I will do both if possible as both are profitable. But for now, I just put my money in some coins like bitcoin, ethereum, lite coin, doge coin and some few others. I take my profit as they come. So there is nothing months to get my money in the case of investment.

Trading and investing are good ways to make money in cryptocurrency. I prefer investing on a short term. Investing in cryptocurrency for a very short term can be term as trading also. I buy at a lower price and leave it to yield some profits before selling off the coins.

Trading or investing in crypto currencies...
If one chooses to invest, know that the investment period has a longer term horizon while trading is shorter.
secondly, the risk profile in investing is a risk-adverse while trading is a risk-taker. To mention a few.

Investing in criptocurrency is one of the businesses that has made so many persons rich today. I'll rather invest in crypto than trade

When I started off as a newbie in crypto world, I only knew about making long term investment in cryptocurrency which I did actually and it worked for me. But that doesn't mean that day trading is bad, you could still realize some cash from it

You buy for $1 and sell for $2. If you had 100 coins you will make $100 profit by trading, however, when you invest for long term, you get a chance of making more than $100.

Investing is just the best for me anytime because that's how to free my mind and forget about it in my wallet for long-term while the value keep on increasing ,some people might even be losing more when they are trading cryptocurrency... Most especially if they do not understand how to trade.

When you trade cryptocurrencies, you frequently buy and then sell, you don't wait for too long to skyrocket the price, you sell even when there is just a slight improvement. I would rather prefer investing for longer period.

It's better to trade the bigger or more popular coins and invest in the smaller "potential" coins. That way you're earning both short and long term, trading gives quick profits while investment provides for longer, healthier returns.

For me I prefer investing because it's very simple and without much risk, you will only buy a coin a later on sell it when the price is higher.

I prefer to invest into cryptocurrency in order to make more profit in the nearest future. I don't like trading because I am too attached to my money and I don't know like the fluctuations in the price of cryptocurrency.

Well, the two, are very important and very lucrative but I will consider trading as the best option for me. this is because the value of crypto is not stable and the essence of trading is for the generation of income on a daily basis after transactions.

Considering the fact that both trading and investing crypto seems to be risky most especially when one don't have much knowledge about it,but for me I will prefer to get a coin with good future and invest.

Both of them are really good trading and investment trading in cryptocurrency you can generate some profit from it, for me I really prefer trading bitcoin so to make some profit.

And I also believe that you can really make profit from trading than Investment because when you are trading your are scalping ,whareas you are not taking any profit easily when investing.

Both is preferable of there is enough money for them. We can buy some coins for investment whole we also buy some for trading. That is what I do personally. But I do more of investment than trade because I am still learning on how to be a good trader.

Both trading and investing of digital currencies are good ways of making profits. Cryptocurrency trading as an act of speculating the price of currencies is quite risky which makes investing in cryptocurrency a better option of the two.

Trading or investing in cryptocurrencies. Both is welcome in cryptocurrency. You can trade with little amount you have, and invest with any coins you like.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back