What's new

Tips for successful business

Very useful and absolutely to the point tips. I was a passive financial partner for a business. It failed. My tips for not loosing business which has just started - do not try to grow too much, do not launch multiple products or variants, consolidate your position first and take your time before you divert to other areas.

Very useful and absolutely to the point tips. I was a passive financial partner for a business. It failed. My tips for not loosing business which has just started - do not try to grow too much, do not launch multiple products or variants, consolidate your position first and take your time before you divert to other areas.
Thank you very much for providing your tips. It is important to focus on single product, as you have said focusing on multiple products may be harmful sometime. Diversifying is good but upto certain limit.

Knowledge about a business is not limited. As you are doing the business, you begin to get some things, but before starting any business, ensure that your research is quite valid.
Business knowledge is one of the most important things that any business will need before I can become successful and it is one of the major reason why most businesses fails.

All these successful businesses sometimes lie on our shoulders and our approaches and manners towards work and towards the way we interact with our customers and clients

A lot of people do not take field research as a necessary step whenever they are trying to create a business or launch a new product. They just lunch it hoping that people fall in love with it magically and that is not a right way to go about it.

I actually do not plan on engaging the use of financial experts in my business at least for the first few years because most business that closer down is because of financial mismanagement.
Okay that means you're starting a business you will be the one that will take care of all the financial aspect of your business and you will not give it out to anyone to manage for you ?

Okay that means you're starting a business you will be the one that will take care of all the financial aspect of your business and you will not give it out to anyone to manage for you ?
Yes, my point exactly that is why I learnt accounting in school and I am currently planing on taking managerial course this summer to improve my knowledge.

Tips for successful business is definitely promotion for your business and also given our traffic was making sure your Brand and your product is of good quality.

Yes, my point exactly that is why I learnt accounting in school and I am currently planing on taking managerial course this summer to improve my knowledge.
Lolz, I hope you did not obviously learn accounting just for the sake of managing your own company to avoiding dubious people ? Sometimes you may not even have the time to do it alone.

Lolz, I hope you did not obviously learn accounting just for the sake of managing your own company to avoiding dubious people ? Sometimes you may not even have the time to do it alone.
Lol, funny enough I had no idea I was going to read accounting in secondary School, I wanted to be an engineer but life happened. I would make out time to manage my own company of course.

Develop the leadership characteristics you'll need to establish your company's long-term goal first. To bring ideas to fruition, great leaders demonstrate honesty, responsibility, empathy, humility, vision, influence, and organizational direction.

I think it all starts with fully believing in yourself, that you are capable of carrying out the business successful. Then you need to have all the skills needed at hand and practice them. Plus keep learning new things and experimenting on them to see what works for your business.

Learning is never an easy curve in life. But if you must make any impact on any business, you will better off if you learned first. Money will come after you later.
It is a known fact that learning is not an easy task because learning requires a lot of concentration focus attention and green ability to understand and it's not everyone that can understand something easily so we all can deduce from this that learning is a difficult process but no need to put his or her head down to run because learning it is very good process that one needs to go through to become a great person in life.

For your business to be successful, you must be able to manage and run your business successfully. You also needs to market the business products to many customers to increase business sales.

I want basic tips of successful business is creativity and dedication to your business is your business will be successful and you will be able to attract patronage and customers for your business.

You cannot run a business by reading tips. During the difficult time, no tips that you read will work for you. You will have to carve your own path to become successful
Yes this is the actual fact,because what you will eventually face in the field of business is way beyound what someone has experience and want to make everyone to see it as the ideal method.A lot of complexities are involved in the arena of business.
Post automatically merged:

In the business tips mentioned it the post, learning first is good for a business man, up you have to learn first and digest and also execute the learning so that you can use it to earn later after you start working.
In every business,there are various degree knowledge that an intending business person would want to engage in and impliment.This will difinitely form the foundation on which he will ride on to suceed.

Last edited:
Just as the poster said, we don't need to put the money first. When we start our business. We should try to sell value first before the money.

I agree with all the points you have listed I also think that when you go into business you need consistency, discipline, Focus and strong will.
I believe that consistency discipline focus and strong will are also good factors to be included in the building and growth of the business.

As of my experience with business world my best tips and advice are :
# Learn first and earn later.
# In business a good mindset matters.
# Don't wait for the right time or else you will lose. opportunity with your clients.
# keep journal every time you attend seminar.
# Follow someone who is smarter than you.
# Have daily,monthly goal.
# Always dream big.
Wish you all the best !
Your points are right, most business survive mostly on the business owner, because one thing I know that keep business is consistency, patient and focus

It is a very important step not to skip when it comes to starting a business. Learning about that business first must be your priority before anything else. After all done in the learning process, then you can commence setting up the business

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back