What's new

Tips for successful business

You can hire the services of a copywriter to help you craft irresistible offers for your targeted audience. You also need the service of a digital marketer that we propagate your brand all over the place on the internet.

Tom my experience in business I can give this tips and advice;
# Learn first and earn later.
# In business a good mindset matters.
# Don't wait for the right time or else you will lose. opportunity with your clients.
# keep journal every time you attend seminar.
# Follow someone who is smarter than you.
# Have daily,monthly goal.
# Always dream big.

Always dreaming big having the positive mind everytime in your business, always make research and learn very well before thinking about earning and lastly always have daily and monthly goal.

You're absolutely correct with your points especially the first one which a lot of people overlook and just jump into a business without having the proper knowledge or research.
Another thing I've come to learn is document your journey - every step of the way; you'll be amazed to see how far you've progressed.

I like that you stated that we must learn first and then try to earn money later. This is because many investors make the mistake of making money by investing money without gaining any experience or knowledge and they end up losing money. Some risky markets are cryptocurrency market and the forex market.

Tom my experience in business I can give this tips and advice;
# Learn first and earn later.
# In business a good mindset matters.
# Don't wait for the right time or else you will lose. opportunity with your clients.
# keep journal every time you attend seminar.
# Follow someone who is smarter than you.
# Have daily,monthly goal.
# Always dream big.
If you want to be successful in your business first , you must not be making money your first priority, first learn about the business and the money will start flowing later,and always dream big of expanding your business.

The first step for me is to be open-minded but critical....learn, unlearn and relearn. Learning is everyday and knowledge explosion is rotating every second which can cause a new trend.
I like your points: learn, unlearn and relearn. There are some business persons out there who feel they've achieved a lot and therefore do not feel the need to keep learning new things. With the dynamic state of things, any business person who cannot upgrade his or her knowledge set is bound to be backwards, especially with the competitions around.

For you to run a successful business you must have the right knowledge and understanding of how such business works. Being passionate about it is also very good.
Of course, without knowledge of the business being run, how would the business survive?
I will also add that consistency is key. A business would not always face the sun at all times, there would be dark times. In such times, the business owner should be able to employ the right strategies and soar on.

To have a successful business there are different things that are needed . Firstly a good plan , hardwork, good management, a business strategy and do much more is needed .

I like your points: learn, unlearn and relearn. There are some business persons out there who feel they've achieved a lot and therefore do not feel the need to keep learning new things. With the dynamic state of things, any business person who cannot upgrade his or her knowledge set is bound to be backwards, especially with the competitions around.
I also like those points, to learn means to be able to focus and understand new things and unlearn means to forget the things you learn that is not valuable to you and relearning mean constantly learning what you already know.

The most crucial piece of advice I can give for a successful business is for the owner to learn to fail, rise from it, and learn something new.

Consistency is one of the most important ways of making a succesful business, you also need good plan in other to start a business, hard work and a good business strategy.

Once tips. I think your first point, 'learn first earn later' is so important and can be overstated. One shouldn't jump into business and always be ready to accrue knowledge, experience and skill.

I like the first tip in your post. another word someone needs to acquire education before experience. the combination of education and experience will bring about excessive cash. The problem is that some people don't want to learn before they earn.

Last edited:
Following someone who is smarter than you in the area of business you want to establish is very important. You have to be very careful at the same time because there are so many people without understanding out there who call themselves expert.

Once tips. I think your first point, 'learn first earn later' is so important and can be overstated. One shouldn't jump into business and always be ready to accrue knowledge, experience and skill.
If you want to be succesful in your business, the first thing you need to know is the way of learning the business so that it will be easier for you to handle the business proper.

These are really very good tips to follow,you need to have a plan and your purpose should be the driving force,have a target and work with a realistic target in acheiving sets goals in the business.

The points you have outlined here is valid and good. I always advise people to make a lot of research about the business they're venturing into, because knowledge really matters in business.

Knowledge is important aspect of running business. Having said that, there are many people who usually take advantage of knowledgeable people in business when they do not have any idea about a particular thing related to business.

Knowledge is important aspect of running business. Having said that, there are many people who usually take advantage of knowledgeable people in business when they do not have any idea about a particular thing related to business.
if you do not have proper knowledge about a business you can employ people who are very much knowledgeable. That way they will help your business to grow but you wants to spend money.

If you want to be successful in business then you need to be ready to talk with people who have done it and are successful and you should also be willing to learn from them.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back