Ayung

Jun 11, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
As of my experience with business world my best tips and advice are :
# Learn first and earn later.
# In business a good mindset matters.
# Don't wait for the right time or else you will lose. opportunity with your clients.
# keep journal every time you attend seminar.
# Follow someone who is smarter than you.
# Have daily,monthly goal.
# Always dream big.
Wish you all the best !

The points you have outlined here is valid and good. I always advise people to make a lot of research about the business they're venturing into, because knowledge really matters in business.

Well said, those are definitely useful tips also it's important that prior to any business one should have done sound research before venturing into a business

I agree with all the points you have listed I also think that when you go into business you need consistency, discipline, Focus and strong will.
Consistency is very important. There are many people who earns a little amount but for a consistent period of time, their business is growing day by day, it is better than short term gain of profits.

Learning first and earning money later is the first thing that should run in the mind of an entrepreneur. Having long time vision, and plan better will make the business last for long time.

I am not comfortable for the #3 point which says about NOT to wait for the right time otherwise you lose the opportunity. There is a saying in our culture that getting married hastily can burn your lips. Well, in business I think that is also true. You have to wait for the right time to implement your strategy.

Very good outline,one needs to be financial discipline on revenue accuring to the business.You need to have a good customer aqusition strategy.Then you get a mentor who has been on the business for some period.

The most important tip I can give for a successful business is for the business owner to learn to fail and rise and learn something new from that failure. One can lose a battle but should never think of losing the war.

# Don't wait for the right time or else you will lose. opportunity with your clients.
# Always dream big.
Wish you all the best !
I like the idea of learn first and earn later. It is the lack of knowledge that makes so many people to lose out after Rushing to start a business. Learning takes time, so they don't like it.

Your business will run successfully only when you have a great team. You also need great products. These days looks like every Tom, Dick and Harry is giving tips on business. LOL

# Always dream big.
Wish you all the best !
I think you omitted something very important . Having a good strategy for the business which has been outlined through a well written feasibility plan is something good.

Business owners should inculcate the habit of self discipline. It is the lack of it that causes many individuals to go broke after making some breakthrough in business.

# Always dream big.
Wish you all the best !
I really like your first point, I can write so much on it because for me, it is the most important aspect of what a business person has to know for a successful ride and to minimize regrets later.

Unfortunately, many business owner want to bypass this step, their main focus is the money, but it doesn't work like that most of the time.

Those are really good points for a successful business you have given. It really takes good learning to run a business. So always be ready to learn from other people and through seminars.

The business environment needs those who are good and making tough decisions for the betterment of their business and then it also need good knowledge of the business for it to be successful.

My success tips for every business is to learn any business that they want to venture into. If you establish a business without a good knowledge of it the business will likely fail. You should also choose the location of your business carefully.

I really like your first point, I can write so much on it because for me, it is the most important aspect of what a business person has to know for a successful ride and to minimize regrets later.

Unfortunately, many business owner want to bypass this step, their main focus is the money, but it doesn't work like that most of the time.
It is lack of patience and obvious greed that causes people to not consider spending quality time In learning the real deal of any business before they go about starting it.

My success tips for every business is to learn any business that they want to venture into. If you establish a business without a good knowledge of it the business will likely fail. You should also choose the location of your business carefully.
This is also my business success tips as a knowledge or any business goes a long way to determine the success of the business.

Another key to business success is inculcating the habit of minimizing how much we spend on liabilities that do not help us to generate money. This helps to have more in our assets column.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back