What's new

Tips for successful business

That's why I say that getting the loan is no biggie,it's paying back the loan that is, can you pay the interest rate, and pay as at when stipulated by the lender
If they're going to give me more than five years for me to pay it back then obviously I can arrange and pay but giving me a short period of time might make things very difficult because I will be rushing.

One of the most essential things you can do for your company is to attract and retain the appropriate workers. While it may be standard practice for a fast-food restaurant to hire and train personnel every other week, the majority of successful businesses rely on recruiting excellent people and maintaining them for the long term.

If they're going to give me more than five years for me to pay it back then obviously I can arrange and pay but giving me a short period of time might make things very difficult because I will be rushing.
Five years? You are funny o, how do you expect the lender's firm to get money to lend someone else who needs it, the best offer I know you can get is that they help you spread the payment from 1-2 years.

Running a successful business requires discipline and knowledge of how business really works. That is the reason why it is important to have a mentor.
One basic tips of a successful business is having a plan and also having a back-up plan in case your plan kills your back-up plan will help.

having a business mentor is very important for anyone that really wants to venture into my business because he will reveal the secrets of business to you.

Five years? You are funny o, how do you expect the lender's firm to get money to lend someone else who needs it, the best offer I know you can get is that they help you spread the payment from 1-2 years.
You will not be able to pay back a loan especially huge one within a period of one year, that is why it is better for them to give us some times for us to pay back to avoid trouble of not being able to pay it back

You will not be able to pay back a loan especially huge one within a period of one year, that is why it is better for them to give us some times for us to pay back to avoid trouble of not being able to pay it back
I have mentioned earlier that the reason why lenders won't allow customers hold loan for long is the business impact, that money could have been collected to borrow someone else and make more money, if you cat pay back then there's no reason to get the loan in the first place.

Successful business owners are people who have taken time to learn the rudiments of their businesses. Learning is an integral aspect of business growth.

Yes it is true that with capital alone at your disposal to start that business, you might fail in it if you have neither skill nor knowledge to run that business. So, get the knowledge first to run any business
Sometimes getting the capital needed to run a new business sometimes is not the solution , its better to have knowledge and understanding concerning the business you are trying to start..

I have mentioned earlier that the reason why lenders won't allow customers hold loan for long is the business impact, that money could have been collected to borrow someone else and make more money, if you cat pay back then there's no reason to get the loan in the first place.
Post automatically merged:

It is almost the same thing because the people that are getting the loan for long-term will still pay back an interest in which the other person will also have to pay, i think is the same as people getting it

Well said, those are definitely useful tips also it's important that prior to any business one should have done sound research before venturing into a business

Even if you are not careful, you require to other your all when it comes to your business in order to make your business products and services something profitable.

It is almost the same thing because the people that are getting the loan for long-term will still pay back an interest in which the other person will also have to pay, i think is the same as people getting it
Look at it this way, fairmoney lends me 5,000 for a week and takes 1,000 profit, they can quickly borrow 3 people 2,000 each and they have gained a total of 4 customers in one week, whereas if it was five years, I would be the only customer holding that money for a long period.

Wether you choose to go about learning this business as an apprentice or you go about it as a researcher, you will get better understanding either way about the business than just going ahead to start the business just like that without proper knowledge

To run a successful business they are certain things that cannot be over emphasized because they one of the major things that guide not just the business owner the business for example before you start business your plans that should be made business plans market research and many more.

Another tips for a successful business is to see that the type of workers or employees that work for your business enterprises are those with good intentions for your business and not bad intentions

As of my experience with business world my best tips and advice are :
# Learn first and earn later.
# In business a good mindset matters.
# Don't wait for the right time or else you will lose. opportunity with your clients.
# keep journal every time you attend seminar.
# Follow someone who is smarter than you.
# Have daily,monthly goal.
# Always dream big.
Wish you all the best !
I like the first advise learn first and earn later.

It's also very encouraging to be successful because of the last advise always dream big.

Look at it this way, fairmoney lends me 5,000 for a week and takes 1,000 profit, they can quickly borrow 3 people 2,000 each and they have gained a total of 4 customers in one week, whereas if it was five years, I would be the only customer holding that money for a long period.
But what they are really interested is the profit that you're giving them and not the customer, I think as long as you're able to maintain the profit they should give it out to you. That is not a big deal.

Having your own set of goals for each day and each week as well as each month is also another good thing to start doing. You should also learn to always think and dream big of your business

Having your own set of goals for each day and each week as well as each month is also another good thing to start doing. You should also learn to always think and dream big of your business

But what they are really interested is the profit that you're giving them and not the customer, I think as long as you're able to maintain the profit they should give it out to you. That is not a big deal.
Financial institution care about both the profit and customers since the customers provide the profit so they need to put in place strategies that would favor them and their customers.

If you are willing to start a successful business then you should be somebody who has the sound ability to stay updated about news and trends in the market surrounding your business.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back