What's new

The strong reasons to opt forex instead of stocks?

I have a little idea of forex trading but I don't know anything about stock trading because that is not my main consideration, and from research I think forex trading is much more reliable than stock although I have not done a research about stock trading before.

As it stands now I don't have the adequate knowledge for me to get involved into forex trading which is why I am sticking with cryptocurrency trading that I have a whole lot of knowledge on.

The ease of choosing a currency to trade instead of choosing from thousands of stocks is one of the key factors. Stocks can decline even in a bull market if it's not the best stock in its peer group or if a trader is not in the right sector. Quite often, a sector or stock will fall even as the general market rises, so an investor needs to be very good at choosing stocks or just plain lucky.
One of the things that keep it going for forex is that,its structure has been made in such a way that it is more easier for most perdons to enter into the trade and start to engage in the platform for business,the ristriction is not like what is optainable in stock.

Well for the record I believe that there is a far more higher percentage for you to make profits on forex trading than stock but the risk that involved in forex trading is far more higher than stock.

I think that one of the reasons to which I live the forex is that that it has a lot of community in the online that can help you a lot on your journey.
Post automatically merged:

I am going to give my own personal reason why i did not like stocks so much and that is because forex has resources that can help you to understand I better.

Last edited:
I really dont know anything about forex but I know more about stock so for me I I'll definitely go for stock market since I have ample knowledge on how it works and how I can use it to double my money with good companies like Lucid air and Tesla

Stock is more preferable to me cos you'll buy stocks and store for long hoping it improves in its value like the way Cryptocurrencues does. But in forex their is no option of saving you'll be left with the option to trade, which is very risky.

Forex trading will work for me far better than the stock trading market. I have never really traded the stock market myself anyways, so it will always be forex for me

To tell you the honest truth, I don't know much about options trading, I haven't been into forex trading before so I don't know how the business works but I know that I day I will be a good forex trader, all I need is to learn how it works before investing my money on it

I do hear stock trading several times and I do see it in my trading app. But I have never for once develop interest in it. So I don't know how it works. It might be profitable but no one as ever told me that. I prefer forex because I have little understanding and idea with it. So I don't want to disturb myself on what I don't know

For me I will prefer to go into stock trading than putting my money into the forex trading. Forex trading is very risky and can make one lose its capital within the twinkle of an eye

I prefer the forex trading market more than the stock trading market. I am much more familiar trading forex than sticks since I don't actually trade stocks

I wouldn't think suggestion which is better out of thos two is good be cause each and everyone as their we'll acquired skills and which suit differently.

Which is Better for You? Whether stock trading or forex trading is better for you?
largely depends on your goals as a trader, on your trading style, and on your tolerance for risk. Forex trading involves far more leverage and far less regulation than stock trading, which makes it both highly lucrative and highly risky.
it seems obvious that forex trading is much more liquid, with better leverage, more available, and requires less research in order to get you started. As a result, we would say that forex is, in fact, easier to trade and get into, but that doesn't mean that trading stocks is bad.
Yeap, forex is the best but it equally depends on personal goals and wants, I however prefer forex. The ball is in each individuals court to make the right decision, thanks for the enlightenment.

There are so many things that you will have to consider but ultimately it is important to choose the one that you have more knowledge about.

I believe it is much better to opt for crypto trading instead of stock trading. It is much easier to deal in crypto because crypto trading is much easier. All you have to do is learn how to predict the price just by analysing the charts. I am not sure how easy it is to trade in stocks.

I find stock trading or stock investment better than forex trading and forex investment. It is easy to make decision on stock trading and investment because you can easily analyze the company's performance.

I have never been into stock trading, but I would love to learn though, but as well as I can say for now, forex is good and reliable

As for me, there can't be a debating about the two motions here as it will be the forex market trading that will be my choice over the sticks market. Simple reason being that I don't actually trade the stock market myself

Forex is a good business when compared to stock. It's true that stocks is equally good the forex allow you to leverage while trading. This is one of the reasons why forex is more better than stocks. The leverage is the best way to enter trading in forex. Forex is a little better than stocks in terms of profit.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back