What's new

The strong reasons to opt forex instead of stocks?

Both are volatile and require a great deal of patience, study, research and all. One advantage that forex has is that the markets or currencies being traded can be monitored - the movements are easily seen and decisions taken on the spot.

Forex trading and investment seems to be having much risk, because it requires daily research and analysis about most of the crypto coin.

I think all we are after is profits if it happens to be me I will go for the one I have good experience on it and invest. But for know I don't have experience on both of them.

I think investing in stock market is better than investing in forex market. Forex market is volatile market. Well stock market also goes up and down but you can read the finances of any companies before investing in its stocks.

The world is going to convert in soft or digital currency. On this way people looking for some easy money way of earning. Stock market is a good way of earning but forex is pretty much better than that.
In forex they have customer care representative to guide the clients.

Thanks for sharing but I can't really engage in both of them personally because that is not what I was introduced into at the early stage of investment.. cryptocurrency was the first and ever since I was introduced into it I see the needs to adopt cryptocurrency and that is what I will learn how to trade for now..

The only reason I would say I prefer forex to crypto is because the bot trading feature built on forex is more profitable for me than the crypto bot seeing that the crypto bot only takes profit when the coin rises.

Why trade forex instead of stocks?
  • Market opening hours: the stock market is limited to an exchange's opening hours, whereas the forex market is open 24-hours a day. ...
  • Higher liquidity: the forex market sees an average daily turnover of $5 trillion, whereas the stock market sees comparatively fewer traders per day.
Why trade forex instead of stocks?
  • Market opening hours: the stock market is limited to an exchange's opening hours, whereas the forex market is open 24-hours a day. ...
  • Higher liquidity: the forex market sees an average daily turnover of $5 trillion, whereas the stock market sees comparatively fewer traders per day

Last edited:
if you have proper knowledge of forex trading you will make more money than in stock trading but at the same time you should know that it is a very risky business. Stock trading is also risky but if you can calculate the market movement where you can make money. This is the case of different strokes for different folks.

if you have proper knowledge of forex trading you will make more money than in stock trading but at the same time you should know that it is a very risky business. Stock trading is also risky but if you can calculate the market movement where you can make money. This is the case of different strokes for different folks.
Yes that is very true if you know and learn forex trading very well it can be mre beneficiall compare to stock trading,the forex market is easy predicted compare to stock,I can place an order in the forex marrket through the minor analysis I made or signal gotten from my analysis but stock will never favoure me that way so I think forex is the best

Yes that is very true if you know and learn forex trading very well it can be mre beneficiall compare to stock trading,the forex market is easy predicted compare to stock,I can place an order in the forex marrket through the minor analysis I made or signal gotten from my analysis but stock will never favoure me that way so I think forex is the best
you need to understand that forex trading is actually not so easy but I think it is much easier than stock trading. If you want to venture into it you must to learn fundamental and technical analysis very well because they are very important for you to make profit. Stock trading is also profitable but I will take forex trading any day.

Forex is simple because even the newbie trader make profit if they have someone that can guide them in the forex market so I think you guide in forex where you will be learn so many things before you can start making money

Forex is simple because even the newbie trader make profit if they have someone that can guide them in the forex market so I think you guide in forex where you will be learn so many things before you can start making money
Yeah, that's true in forex trading if you have a good mentor you find everything to be very easy and straight forward but in the contrary you'll lose money if you have the wrong person. Are you a trader?

I don't think forex trading is that simple. You need proper knowledge and discipline before you can succeed in Forex trading. The good thing about Forex is because of the copy trading feature.

The only reason I would say I prefer forex to crypto is because the bot trading feature built on forex is more profitable for me than the crypto bot seeing that the crypto bot only takes profit when the coin rises.
Well that's true, but if you'll trade the forex market or any market I think it's much more better to do it yourself than using robot's, I'm saying this in experience bots can make lots of mistake,and any mistake you pay with your account balance.

If it is crypto that you are talking about I think that I will say that crypto trading is better than force,so I think force is also good but crypto is very much better mostly for beginner

You should always try to go into what you understand best and then try to learn the things that you do not because there is liquidity in the both of them and that means there is equal chances.

The ease of choosing a currency to trade instead of choosing from thousands of stocks is one of the key factors. Stocks can decline even in a bull market if it's not the best stock in its peer group or if a trader is not in the right sector. Quite often, a sector or stock will fall even as the general market rises, so an investor needs to be very good at choosing stocks or just plain lucky.
That is one of the things that i experience when i was studying how the stocks in the market move,and when it was time for me to invest,i have to go through a stock brooker to be able to get the right stock.

The ease of choosing a currency to trade instead of choosing from thousands of stocks is one of the key factors. Stocks can decline even in a bull market if it's not the best stock in its peer group or if a trader is not in the right sector. Quite often, a sector or stock will fall even as the general market rises, so an investor needs to be very good at choosing stocks or just plain lucky.

Which is Better for You? Whether stock trading or forex trading is better for you?
largely depends on your goals as a trader, on your trading style, and on your tolerance for risk. Forex trading involves far more leverage and far less regulation than stock trading, which makes it both highly lucrative and highly risky.
it seems obvious that forex trading is much more liquid, with better leverage, more available, and requires less research in order to get you started. As a result, we would say that forex is, in fact, easier to trade and get into, but that doesn't mean that trading stocks is bad.
That's the drill. I truly agree with you
We all have our unique trading method and goals and chosing the pair or assest class that aligns with our personality and goal is critical for success

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back