What's new

The strong reasons to opt forex instead of stocks?

Really good and informative thread I must say, the reasons are making sense too but both still have some similarities between and care considerations and research still would be needed prior

One major reason most people would agree with is profit, you can make more profit in forex than stock or shares especially in my country where stocks and shares have really lost value.
I think when it comes to investing in the two platform,it has to do with individual prefrence,though most persons would like to go for forex trading because it has the potential of giving you a quick and huge returns in short period.But i have seen some persons who want to play save by investing in stock.

I heard that trading forex can make you a millionaire in a minute and it can make you really broke the next, stocks are a bit more safe to invest in than forex

Yes forex trading is actually very easy to go into and has become really common these period unlike stock exchange. I also believe forex trading is less complex and complicated Than stock trading

Stock trading isn't bad at all but forex is something that can make one lots of profits if you take your time to aquire the needed knowledge for trading.

Both are income generating but I prefer forex, it is similar like cryptocurrency trading. I can trade forex, but I need signal to get profit, that's where I'm finding it hard to adapt.

I really don't know a thing about forex but I only invest on high stocks like apple and Microsoft , but I will really love to know how to trade also

I do forex trading though it's been a while I visited my broker platform to actually trade there now. I don't do stock trading either. So forex is going to be my choice here

With the dorwx trading platforms all over the place it makes trading very easier for me because I will only need to follow the opening of the market at the various timezones globally to trade, but I can't do that with stixka as I don't trade stocks

Both are income generating but I prefer forex, it is similar like cryptocurrency trading. I can trade forex, but I need signal to get profit, that's where I'm finding it hard to adapt.
Exactly ,even me I prefer to go into Forex than stock, I don't really have any understanding about how stock is being done but I have a little understanding about forex and I have a good understanding about cryptocurrency but not as an expert.

Forex gives me total control of my money, but the losses and the gain and I control my market.
Stock market is sometimes manipulated by bigger investors

I believe both are good to go into because stock and forex trading are both the same, but more people prefer forex trade because the profit is more higher than stock.

Which is Better for You? Whether stock trading or forex trading is better for you?
largely depends on your goals as a trader, on your trading style, and on your tolerance for risk. Forex trading involves far more leverage and far less regulation than stock trading, which makes it both highly lucrative and highly risky.
it seems obvious that forex trading is much more liquid, with better leverage, more available, and requires less research in order to get you started. As a result, we would say that forex is, in fact, easier to trade and get into, but that doesn't mean that trading stocks is bad.
Everyone knows about the high liquidation in forex, and that is why we take advantage of it.
Forex is even easier to trade despite its risky nature.
I think trading stocks is not too easy to go into.

Forex and stock are both good. But forex is more risky and flexible. You can start earning in short term. While stock is more like a long term investment but less risky.

Forex trading and stock trading.. They are both cool but forex is better with higher risk. Going to Forex is as easy as people think. Forex takes more training, talents, skills, determination, sacrifice and discipline for one to succeed in forex.
To me, i see no reason why one is better than the other. If you ask a stock trader why he loves stock than forex, the same will be said by him, that stock is better. Fact is every body have their own unique asset they love trading.

I don't opt for trading forex because I have had any experience with trading stocks before, no. I have never liked trading stocks that's why I traded the forex market instead.

I would still say this has to do with what works for a particular individual, most people are very comfortable with stock for long term trading, others love forex because you can make money right away.

Which is Better for You? Whether stock trading or forex trading is better for you?
largely depends on your goals as a trader, on your trading style, and on your tolerance for risk. Forex trading involves far more leverage and far less regulation than stock trading, which makes it both highly lucrative and highly risky.
it seems obvious that forex trading is much more liquid, with better leverage, more available, and requires less research in order to get you started. As a result, we would say that forex is, in fact, easier to trade and get into, but that doesn't mean that trading stocks is bad.
I prefer trading forex than investing in stocks.
I believe forex trading is more lucrative compared to stock trading.
Though it has its own risks attached, but it is easier to trade.

I feel that forex I better for me compared to stocks. One thing that makes the forex a lot more easier is the fact that the liquidity is more when you trade at certain time zones in the market unlike stocks without timezones

Your knowledge and experience is what would or should determine if you would go for forex or stock market. I trade forex because I know more about forex and little to nothing about stock.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back