What's new

The strong reasons to opt forex instead of stocks?

Largest Financial Market. ...
It's for Everyone. ...
High Volume and Liquidity. ...
Nobody Owns the Market. ...
Trade the Highs and the Lows. ...
A 24-Hour Market. ...
No Commissions on Most Accounts. ...
Low Transaction Costs

Forex offers the flexibility to go long and short with ease which doesn't happen with stocks. Trading opportunities exist with Forex regardless of whether a trader is long or short, so traders always have equal access to trade in a rising or falling market.
Forex trading involves far more leverage and far less regulation than stock trading, which makes it both highly lucrative

For people who have never traded forex or stocks, of course they choose to trade forex because there are many advantages to forex trading compared to stocks including: Stock trading is carried out under exchange supervision while forex trading is carried out over-the-counter (OTC), the capital to trade forex is smaller than trading stocks, big leverage so you can get big profits, forex trading is open 24 hours a day in 5 working days, while trading stocks generally only from morning to evening, forex liquidity is higher than stocks, almost all forex trading platforms provide demo accounts so beginners will be more interested and learn to trade forex, The level of complexity or difficulty in forex is lower than stocks. but even though forex has many advantages, people who are used to trading stocks will still choose stocks.

Which is Better for You? Whether stock trading or forex trading is better for you?
largely depends on your goals as a trader, on your trading style, and on your tolerance for risk. Forex trading involves far more leverage and far less regulation than stock trading, which makes it both highly lucrative and highly risky.
it seems obvious that forex trading is much more liquid, with better leverage, more available, and requires less research in order to get you started. As a result, we would say that forex is, in fact, easier to trade and get into, but that doesn't mean that trading stocks is bad.
Forex trading is very profitable and at the same time can be easy if you have a very trustworthy forex broker who will put you through In everything. This is necessary so that you won't be wasting your time and resources trading for someone.
Post automatically merged:

forex is better any day any time. This is because you can devote your time and energy to learning forex trading and become a master in it at the end of the day. Unlike stock trading, forex allows you to choose between any broker you want.
Which is Better for You? Whether stock trading or forex trading is better for you?
largely depends on your goals as a trader, on your trading style, and on your tolerance for risk. Forex trading involves far more leverage and far less regulation than stock trading, which makes it both highly lucrative and highly risky.
it seems obvious that forex trading is much more liquid, with better leverage, more available, and requires less research in order to get you started. As a result, we would say that forex is, in fact, easier to trade and get into, but that doesn't mean that trading stocks is bad.

Last edited:
Forex is very easy to learn and trade than stock, stock involved a large amount of money to invest in to make a reasonable amount of money, but you can start forex with a low capital.

forex trading is not for the faint hearted. Stock trading remains an easy source in the sense that one might just know the fundamentals of the stock and invest in it to make profit unlike forex that id difficult to get a currency pair that is about to jump off.

Of course trading in stock is never a bad option at all, rather millions of people are investing their billions of dollars there. But it's a bit risky work to Do. That's why some people don't go for it. You need to be very expert and Experienced before starting to work in stock. On the other hand, forex trading is simple and easier, and you can get enough profit in shorter time.
Forex major pairs typically have extremely low spreads and transactions costs when compared to stocks and this is one of the major advantages of trading the forex market versus trading the stock market. ... Therefore, the forex trader has access to trading virtually 24 hours a day, 5 days a week.

The Difference between Forex and Stock Trading. The Advantages of Forex over Stock Trading. Manageable Amount of Trading Choices. Liquidity. Round-the-clock Trading. Flexibility to Go Long and Short. Volatility. Commissions.

Forex trading can make you rich if you are a deep-pocketed hedge fund or an exceptionally skilled currency trader. But for the average retailer, instead of being an easy path to wealth, forex trading can be a rocky road to huge losses and potential decay.

I did not trade forex course talk or do any of those things you have to mention about if I want to go into a full-time trading I would like to go into trading of cryptocurrency because me I think that one is much simpler and easier for people to trade or the Ada requires constant training from great expanse.

One thing I notice about people into forex trading is that they know how to persuade the public to belief truly they are making money inside forex,fine you may make the money now but the next minute you lost it all both profit and capital,so what's the essence of me investing in something that is not 100% sure for me,for now anything investment I rest my case on them...

Forex offers the flexibility to go long and short with ease which doesn't happen with stocks. Trading opportunities exist with Forex regardless of whether a trader is long or short, so traders always have equal access to trade in a rising or falling market. As forex trading involves buying one currency and selling another, traders have always been able to access falling markets. When investing in shares, you could traditionally only take a long position, as you'd be looking to profit from any future increase in the value of a company's stock.

The both forex trading and stock are very lucrative and profitable and the same time the both are get risk, But the forex trading is more easier than a stock. however, the both depends on the one you have knowledge/Idea about, some people will prefer a stock while some people will prefer a forex trading.

From what I have heard and noticed forex trading is better than stock trading though I haven't invested in any of them due to high risk involved so I want to first of all get training, discipline and patients because to succeed in any trading one needs to be prepared ahead to avoid failure

forex trading is much easier to understand compared to stocks. If you want to trade stocks successfully you need the services of a broker before you can make much money from it. Forex is very liquid and so you can always take advantage of the big market to make your money.

I would choose forex over stocks cause i thibk forex is more flexible and more easy to analyze if you ask me forex is a dynamic form of investment and if you bevome a pro would make alot of money from it. Trading forex is a good investment trust me

Traders have often been able to enter falling markets because forex trading requires purchasing one currency and selling another. Traditionally, you should only take a long position when investing in shares, because you will be hoping to benefit from any potential rise in the value of the shares of a company.

By trading forex, investors can access a market that is far larger in scope than that of the stock market. Because of its size, the stock market offers greater liquidity, which means that investors may be able to enjoy lower transaction costs and more easily enter and exit trades

Both trading are good but I prefer online forex trading.it does not require that research as you said but it needs critical analysis of the chart and also foundermental analysis knowledge.i just like the earning aspect as in a short time you just hit your target and leave the market.

Through Forex trading, investors can access a market that is much larger than the stock market. Because of its size, the stock market offers a lot of liquidity, which means that investors can enjoy lower transaction costs and can enter and exit the trade more easily

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back