What's new

The strong reasons to opt forex instead of stocks?

arrain3786

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Jan 17, 2021
USD
$18.4000USD
Biznotes
Which is Better for You? Whether stock trading or forex trading is better for you?
largely depends on your goals as a trader, on your trading style, and on your tolerance for risk. Forex trading involves far more leverage and far less regulation than stock trading, which makes it both highly lucrative and highly risky.
it seems obvious that forex trading is much more liquid, with better leverage, more available, and requires less research in order to get you started. As a result, we would say that forex is, in fact, easier to trade and get into, but that doesn't mean that trading stocks is bad.

When I stay away from Forest right now and invest more on stock marketmake your research is not the pros and the cons on the bestthe forest Christian University depends if you can be able to tolerate some things and if you know that your patience range is high then you can go for it

The ease of choosing a currency to trade instead of choosing from thousands of stocks is one of the key factors. Stocks can decline even in a bull market if it's not the best stock in its peer group or if a trader is not in the right sector. Quite often, a sector or stock will fall even as the general market rises, so an investor needs to be very good at choosing stocks or just plain lucky.

Forex trading and stock trading.. They are both cool but forex is better with higher risk. Going to Forex is as easy as people think. Forex takes more training, talents, skills, determination, sacrifice and discipline for one to succeed in forex.

I for one will go with forex trading. I don't know that much on trading the stock market as I do the forex market. Interpretation of the dorex chats and the trading techniques and style i adopt, seem okay with mein trading forex market

Which is Better for You? Whether stock trading or forex trading is better for you?
largely depends on your goals as a trader, on your trading style, and on your tolerance for risk. Forex trading involves far more leverage and far less regulation than stock trading, which makes it both highly lucrative and highly risky.
it seems obvious that forex trading is much more liquid, with better leverage, more available, and requires less research in order to get you started. As a result, we would say that forex is, in fact, easier to trade and get into, but that doesn't mean that trading stocks is bad.
One very cogent reason you submitted above that I totally concur with is that forex trade is less regulated unlike stocks of companies that the government, SEC, law enforcement agent always stick their nose in.

Forex trading is more open and flexible than stock trading, I agree, forex is better.

According to my experience in forex, forex major pairs typically have extremely low spreads and transactions costs when compared to stocks that's done once and this is one of the major advantages o trading the forex market. Therefore, we forex trader has access to trading virtually unlike stocks trader

The strong reason an individual should opt for forex rather than stock is that forex gives leverage not just leverage a high leverage and also the market volatility is higher than stock, moroever forex is more profitable than stock.

Of course trading in stock is never a bad option at all, rather millions of people are investing their billions of dollars there. But it's a bit risky work to Do. That's why some people don't go for it. You need to be very expert and Experienced before starting to work in stock. On the other hand, forex trading is simple and easier, and you can get enough profit in shorter time.

@arrain3786 do you know that in forex there are many factors that affect the value of a currency? Check it out. With stocks the value is affected by the financial performance of the corporation that owns the stocks and, of course, with the law of supply and demand as well. With forex the currency can go down in value when there is a political problem like what is happening in Myanmar, the coup d' etat is in progress so it seems that no one would buy their currency.

Although stocks involves a lesser risk to trade and can be safe. It is really slow in terms of liquidity when compared to Forex. Foreign exhcnage involves a lot of risk but on the other hand it is liquid and fast.

I would take stocks because forex is a very risky venture. It requires an expert and a very disciplined person to make steady income from forex. I used to learn forex before, but I still have to do to the kind of reviews I heard from people I know and all that.
I have also seen people who lost good amount of money from forex, so for me I would take stocks over forex.

The reasons are not far fetched, the profits you make from trading forex is far higher than the one you make when you trade stocks. besides, in the nature of each trading tool, forex trading has more volatility than stocks, forex trading can't be controlled by some greedy individuals, stock trading and prices are influenced by company rules.

I feel the biggest difference is your deciding how to make money. In Forex, you determine how you go about earning and how much you want to earn. For stocks you leave your fate to a firm that determines how you earn. I am of the opinion that if you have the means and knowledge it's best you combine both of them.

By trading forex, investors can access a market that is far larger in scope than that of the stock market. Because of its size, the stock market offers greater liquidity, which means that investors may be able to enjoy lower transaction costs and more easily enter and exit trades.

The forex is major pairs typically have extremely low spreads and transactions costs when compared to stocks and this is one of the major advantages of trading the forex market than trading the stock market. Therefore, the forex trader has access to trading virtually

Forex exchanging and stock exchanging are comparative upto arch degree. They are both cool however forex is better with higher danger. Going to Forex is just about as simple as individuals might suspect. Forex takes seriously preparing, gifts, abilities, assurance, penance and control for one to prevail in forex.

Well i think the reasons why many people opt in for forex instead of stock is that stock sometimes usee years to rise to profit, but you can have your profit in days, weeks even in some hours in forex.
And I think the risk involved is very low.

The world is going to convert in soft or digital currency. On this way people looking for some easy money way of earning. Stock market is a good way of earning but forex is pretty much better than that.
In forex they have customer care representative to guide the clients.

Forex offers the flexibility to go long and short with ease which isn't so with stocks. Trading opportunities exist with forex regardless of whether the trade is short or long , so traders always have equal access to trade in a rising or falling market.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back