What's new

The strong reasons to opt forex instead of stocks?

Concerning your question, i think the ability for a forex trader to turn 100$ into a thousand dollar within a second is what makes forex trading to be the most profitable investment out there. Forex offers you the opportunity to become a rich person over a short period of time and at the same time can render you poor if you don't know what you're doing.

Concerning the strong reason to opt forex instead of stock. Well, I feel forex trading to be more open to people making profit than the stock trading,it is easier to access forex trading by downloading a forex broker and you can start trading, the forex trading offers higher leverage than compared to stock

You can opt out of forex if you keep losing your money on forex, yes that's the only reason I saw behind it, becouse you can not tell me you will quit FX when you're busy enjoying the game, recieving your money on daily basis nah, it's not possible you can not quite cos everyone needs money.

Which is Better for You? Whether stock trading or forex trading is better for you?
largely depends on your goals as a trader, on your trading style, and on your tolerance for risk. Forex trading involves far more leverage and far less regulation than stock trading, which makes it both highly lucrative and highly risky.
it seems obvious that forex trading is much more liquid, with better leverage, more available, and requires less research in order to get you started. As a result, we would say that forex is, in fact, easier to trade and get into, but that doesn't mean that trading stocks is bad.
As much as there is profits attached to forex trading, there are great risks attached to it and this makes me personally prefer stocks trading to forex trading.

The reason I opt for forex is because the pairs I kindoff related and they follow similar patterns,there is enough tools to make the chart suit you to your advantage.

As for me i would settle for forex trading,though it would require you to know the technicalities and intrigues on when to enter the market.And the huge volume of cash avialable on the market is another advantage.

Most apps require you to spend money, but did you know there are apps that could help earn money instead? That’s right, doing some simple tasks like completing surveys and offers or even just using an app, you can make a few bucks.

Which is Better for You? Whether stock trading or forex trading is better for you?
largely depends on your goals as a trader, on your trading style, and on your tolerance for risk. Forex trading involves far more leverage and far less regulation than stock trading, which makes it both highly lucrative and highly risky.
it seems obvious that forex trading is much more liquid, with better leverage, more available, and requires less research in order to get you started. As a result, we would say that forex is, in fact, easier to trade and get into, but that doesn't mean that trading stocks is bad.
The strong reason to opt for foreign exchange instead of stock is, you are the one in charge doing the trading and an agent, so there is assurance of profit.

One major reason most people would agree with is profit, you can make more profit in forex than stock or shares especially in my country where stocks and shares have really lost value.

one of my strongest reason to invest in forex trading instead of physical stock is because of the stress that is involved in stock and forex trading just has to do with online transaction and predicting the markets before investing and withdrawing.

Well, it's all about going with the trading industry where you can easily earn money from because of how good you can manipulate the trading to make money.

Stocks do not really have value in my country as the big companies incur a lot of expenses so the lite that's left is what is being shared but forex on the other hand is global widening the profit range.

Well explanatory topic, forex trading is more liquid, with higher leverage. Everyone has their preference just as you said. Those who find forex easy going, finds it hard trading stocks. Same goes to stock traders when it comes to trading forex.

It is obvious that there are some people that will like the stock market than forex markets. I definitely like sticking to the forex market because of the flexibility and easy pattern I use to make entries profitably

You are missing sometimes here.... Forex is just a platform where you trade asset not that forex is an asset you trade. But forex consist of different asset used for trading ..

Forex trading is of no doubt a very profitable venture if only you have the right skills and knowledge. There are people who lose a lot of money on forex trading, this is because they don't have the right skills. Stocks is also a good way to make money, but a lot of patience and research is needed.

stocks are mostly offline related and has less risk involved unlike forex that's online and is all full of risk, invest or trade based on your responsability

I can never trade forex or stock Because both both of them is risky and the chance of losing so much is high, I rather prefer to go for cryptocurrency trading and that is the one I will continue to do but for forex and stock trading I do not have any idea about it,it is always better for you to stick to something you know than something you don't know.

For me as a person, i think forex trading seems more easy to engage in than stock,the accesability is quite open in forex and can be easy to make gains through thorough traning and focus.
Post automatically merged:

For me as a person, i think forex trading seems more easy to engage in than stock,the accesability is quite open in forex and can be easy to make gains through thorough traning and focus.

Personally I'm not a fan of forex trading because of the technicalities it comes with over the years for you to master it and actually make a lot of money from it, unlike stock which doesn't stress you that much

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back