What's new

The main reason why HYIP site close

I have read many negative reviews about HYIP sites , and I can say that it is attributed to the fact that they operate through ponzi scheme.

That is , they collect from Peter to pay Paul , and once there is no Peter depositing , Paul can't be paid.

Few HYIP sites that closes is never becomes they want to scam people , some are as a result of Withdrawal request greater than deposit.

Thus , hyip sites can be long lasting if they can invest in a business that will be yielding money. For example , a hyip that will pay in a week intervals can put the money into business that Involves daily sales . At the end of the week ,they collect their own profit and pay back the users share . With this , hyip sites can be sustained.
People are losing money from the hands of these scammers on daily basis. they do not have any particular investment that is bringing the profit. what they do is taking money from the new investors and pay the Old investors. it is not reliable.

The only reason why HYIP closes is they have scammed enough people and made a lot of money so that they can go on vacation in the Bahamas. However, after some time, they reappear with a new name and new brand and begin to look fo ignorant people (people who don't know this business model) and greedy people (people who believe that can be rich in a short time)

I have read many negative reviews about HYIP sites , and I can say that it is attributed to the fact that they operate through ponzi scheme.

That is , they collect from Peter to pay Paul , and once there is no Peter depositing , Paul can't be paid.

Few HYIP sites that closes is never becomes they want to scam people , some are as a result of Withdrawal request greater than deposit.

Thus , hyip sites can be long lasting if they can invest in a business that will be yielding money. For example , a hyip that will pay in a week intervals can put the money into business that Involves daily sales . At the end of the week ,they collect their own profit and pay back the users share . With this , hyip sites can be sustained.
Hyip platforms are the type of platforms that are fraudulent did not really have any physical tangible investments for you to see and know. all they do is to collect your money and promise you 50% and that's it. but if they can't pay anymore they close and take your money and they are gone they are all fakes.

This is one of the most risky business or investment I have ever seen.
Running a business based on Ponzi scheme is something that has a lot of risk involved. Collecting from one payee to give to another payer is too difficult the chances of survival is greatly reduced.
I hate an open risky investment or business that I have already seen the future.

Yes, sometimes some hyip sites do close because the deposits are always more than the withdrawals and some too always close because they have gathered a lot of deposits from people and because of that they close to enjoy that money as profit.

I don't think that these sites closed down because they have more withdrawal than they have deposits. In fact I think that these people that are creating these sides have a specific target but they are trying to meet in terms of how much they want to be able to generate from the site that they have created and once they reach that point they then cash out all the funds, and they close down the site in its entirety. This way they get them most profit.

I don't think that these sites closed down because they have more withdrawal than they have deposits. In fact I think that these people that are creating these sides have a specific target but they are trying to meet in terms of how much they want to be able to generate from the site that they have created and once they reach that point they then cash out all the funds, and they close down the site in its entirety. This way they get them most profit.
What you said made sense but then , the fact remains that as they are receiving , they are paying out because that's what will make people to trust them first , so they get to close at a point when it seems that they have not received much ,thus can pay out with their money .

What you said made sense but then , the fact remains that as they are receiving , they are paying out because that's what will make people to trust them first , so they get to close at a point when it seems that they have not received much ,thus can pay out with their money .
In the beginning they are generally not using their own money because what happens is if they get two people investing into the side they take the money from one person to pay off the second person. The first person then believe this to be a legitimate site and they start to promote it, and this will then keep on happening until they are able to payoff the previous members. I don't think that they rely on much of their own money.

HYIP sites will surely closed down while another will spring up. I've seen a lot of HYIP platforms that closed and many more have spring up already. The reason behind their sudden closure point back to the way people welcome the platform and violate their plans. A lots of people will join in order to gain for their personal interest without paying back to the platform when linked to pay others.

Most of the high yield investment program don't invest the money they collected from the investors. The simply collect money from the latest customers and uses to pay the existing customers.

An HYIP will continue to be in an existence if there are more deposit than the withdrawal. If it the drawer is in the same level or getting close to the deposit. It is a sign that the program is going to crash very soon.

An hyip will crush once the withdrawal overtakes the deposit. It means more people are requesting for withdrawal and new customers are not coming.

The only reason why HYIP closes is they have scammed enough people and made a lot of money so that they can go on vacation in the Bahamas. However, after some time, they reappear with a new name and new brand and begin to look fo ignorant people (people who don't know this business model) and greedy people (people who believe that can be rich in a short time)
Yeah exactly when they're satisfied enough with their "earnings" they will simply close the website and make another one so the cycle of scamming continues, there will be no hyip that every investor will actually get paid what's promised. That's just what their goal is from the start.

Most HYIP sites are scamming sites. Greed is the problem of people for falling into their hands. Most of these platforms has their operation plan which is usually 3-6months and their compensation plan kill most of them and unrealistic promises.

However, many of those sites were not out to do business in the first place, so their model did not include working with the money to get the returns to pay investors.Hyip is like a form of scam and gambling and nothing is certain when you invest in it.

I thought that most hyip owner are mostly using the funds of their users on trading. Because most hyip are accepting cryptocurrency or an alternative way of joining in their hyip sites. I believe most of them are using the money that they collected to their members to trade and make profit from it and then when they already gain profit its when they paid their member.

HYIP sites we find that investors showing interest in HYIPs are from many countries, but the largest group are from the USA. ... In this paper we take a much closer look at the HYIP.

Few HYIP sites that closes is never becomes they want to scam people , some are as a result of Withdrawal request greater therefore hyip is close not other s

People are losing money from the hands of these scammers on daily basis. they do not have any particular investment that is bringing the profit. what they do is taking money from the new investors and pay the Old investors. it is not reliable.

They feed on the ignorance of the public when it comes to making them invest their hard earned money. I can't invest in any business that I don't know where and how they make their money.

Most HYIP sites promise returns that they can't afford to pay. This is the foundation of most of their problems as paying becomes a problem. And then they keep promising which creates more problems for them. In a bid to provide for those in the system already, they keep promising more individuals to come in. Also managing a site is no easy task and some HYIP sites enter into the business without much technical knowledge.

You have said it all, all they do is ponzi scheme, non of them truly do what ever they write on their site, they will call themselves traders but in reality they are into ponzi, that's why once people stop depositing, their investments program dies.

True but to an extent ,we are the course of these problems at times . Greed is one of the reasons why people are scammed heavily, and this will continue to affect their online presence one way or the other.
Post automatically merged:

True but to an extent, we are the course of these problems at times . Greed is one of the reasons why people are scammed heavily, and this will continue to affect their online presence one way or the other.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back