What's new

The main reason why HYIP site close

I have read many negative reviews about HYIP sites , and I can say that it is attributed to the fact that they operate through ponzi scheme.

That is , they collect from Peter to pay Paul , and once there is no Peter depositing , Paul can't be paid.

Few HYIP sites that closes is never becomes they want to scam people , some are as a result of Withdrawal request greater than deposit.

Thus , hyip sites can be long lasting if they can invest in a business that will be yielding money. For example , a hyip that will pay in a week intervals can put the money into business that Involves daily sales . At the end of the week ,they collect their own profit and pay back the users share . With this , hyip sites can be sustained.
I think that with teh mechanism that these sites operate on, and taking money from one person in order to give to another person, that in itself is a scam by definition and as a result i think that these websites, in my opinion, actually start off by wanting to scam people.

Very bad, that's exactly how they operate. Just reaping people off and not given them reward for their invested funds. Only God will judge those behind in misleading people.
I don't blame them always, it's greed that's making people not to learn their lessons. These sites have similar pattern of operation, but people have refused to learn. So let them face the consequences.

I don't blame them always, it's greed that's making people not to learn their lessons. These sites have similar pattern of operation, but people have refused to learn. So let them face the consequences.
You're right. They've failed to learn from others mistakes, and also from their own past mistake of losing funds on an unregulated investment scheme. That's why they'll keep on losing till they face financial drought.

Since these hyips all have similar pattern or operation, it is best for us all to seek better and reliable ways of making money instead of relying on these hyips to help us make good money.

You're right though. Greed makes this people running the HYIP keep having a feel day with people's money always. HYIPs are a bad way for one to think of investing their monies.

You're right though. Greed makes this people running the HYIP keep having a feel day with people's money always. HYIPs are a bad way for one to think of investing their monies.
Some friends of mine told me they already know these hyips are scams, but they believe they could make some fortune before the sites crash with their money

Since these hyips all have similar pattern or operation, it is best for us all to seek better and reliable ways of making money instead of relying on these hyips to help us make good money.
That's true. Their is nothing reliable around HYIP sites, they are simply here to scam us make us suffer for long time after losing huge sum of money. I'm focused on completing an on demand skill online to fancy my chances of earning full-time online.

That's true. Their is nothing reliable around HYIP sites, they are simply here to scam us make us suffer for long time after losing huge sum of money. I'm focused on completing an on demand skill online to fancy my chances of earning full-time online.
yes, you are right i have lost a lot on hyip they just target people to scam here and leave people to think that they should invest again in another site or not while many people are making money there.

I have read many negative reviews about HYIP sites , and I can say that it is attributed to the fact that they operate through ponzi scheme.

That is , they collect from Peter to pay Paul , and once there is no Peter depositing , Paul can't be paid.

Few HYIP sites that closes is never becomes they want to scam people , some are as a result of Withdrawal request greater than deposit.

Thus , hyip sites can be long lasting if they can invest in a business that will be yielding money. For example , a hyip that will pay in a week intervals can put the money into business that Involves daily sales . At the end of the week ,they collect their own profit and pay back the users share . With this , hyip sites can be sustained.
Everything about HYIP sites is always negative they always luring people by collecting from Peter and pays Paul, they wait till many people deposits and take off with people's money.

yes, you are right i have lost a lot on hyip they just target people to scam here and leave people to think that they should invest again in another site or not while many people are making money there.
Just within this week, 2 so called investment websites have closed without paying their members and some of my friends lost their monies. They didn't heed to warnings.

yes because of bitcoin value has gone down and they need to pay more so they have closed and did not pay anything to users. thats hyip always a risky to invest and if you earn then you are luky.

yes because of bitcoin value has gone down and they need to pay more so they have closed and did not pay anything to users. thats hyip always a risky to invest and if you earn then you are luky.

Hyip companies do not invest in crypto trading. They usually lie about it in order to trap more and more victims to invest money. Most of the Hyip projects are actually ponzi schemes. Almost all of the information displayed on Hyip companies' website is fake and misleading. They even show their certificate of registration in order to trap investors.

90% of hyips sites will tell you they're into cryptocurrency trading or mining which are absolutely wrong because most of them don't engage in anything you just design attractive sites and scam people.

Hyip companies do not invest in crypto trading. They usually lie about it in order to trap more and more victims to invest money. Most of the Hyip projects are actually ponzi schemes. Almost all of the information displayed on Hyip companies' website is fake and misleading. They even show their certificate of registration in order to trap investors.
hmm, i got you and this kind of sites always make a trap to scam people and there is a certain time for them that how much time they will pay and i lost on-site which went to scam in a day.

hmm, i got you and this kind of sites always make a trap to scam people and there is a certain time for them that how much time they will pay and i lost on-site which went to scam in a day.
The reward plan for an hyip site will determine how long they will last before turning to Scam, the ones that promise to pay people in minutes don't last more than 24 hours.

The reward plan for an hyip site will determine how long they will last before turning to Scam, the ones that promise to pay people in minutes don't last more than 24 hours.
yes you are right i have 2 or 3 times on this kind of HYIP sites which promised to pay double in 24 hours and i lost my money. maybe i was unlucky while my other friends earn lot.

yes you are right i have 2 or 3 times on this kind of HYIP sites which promised to pay double in 24 hours and i lost my money. maybe i was unlucky while my other friends earn lot.

Hyip websites are just like gambling sites. Your friends probably earned some money because they deposited the money and immediately withdrew the "earned" cash before the Hyip website became a scam. Hyip is totally unethical business because it is a ponzi scheme and this is exactly how people on Hyip sites get paid by Hyip.

Most times people that invest very early or immediately when the hype site is launched they make back their money and also gains but those who invest last carry the cross.

Most times people that invest very early or immediately when the hype site is launched they make back their money and also gains but those who invest last carry the cross.
yes you are right who invest in starting time can make money while kits really tough for those people who invest later and they dont know when site will be scam and they lose.

Most HYIPs are ponzi but expecting them to invest and use the money to pay is risky. There is no short term business that can guarantee regular returns without taking huge risks. What happens when the investment doesn't yield profit?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back