What's new

The main reason why HYIP site close

Because they are promising High return without any source of income other than Crowdsourcing.
Hyips are not really made for a long term investment because they cannot sustain the investors. Once the investors stopped investing they will also stop the withdrawals and run with the remaining funds.

I believe that all hyips close because that's what they have in mind to do when they started. They promise heaven on Earth when starting so as to get as many people as possible to register. They pay only a few persons to establish trust then close when they have gotten enough investment from gullible people.

Many of HYIP close down because they are unable to pay what they promised to pay,some of them don't have the thought of fleeing with people's money but it happens because of lack of proper planning towards earning money to be able to pay investors.

I have read many negative reviews about HYIP sites , and I can say that it is attributed to the fact that they operate through ponzi scheme.

That is , they collect from Peter to pay Paul , and once there is no Peter depositing , Paul can't be paid.

Few HYIP sites that closes is never becomes they want to scam people , some are as a result of Withdrawal request greater than deposit.

Thus , hyip sites can be long lasting if they can invest in a business that will be yielding money. For example , a hyip that will pay in a week intervals can put the money into business that Involves daily sales . At the end of the week ,they collect their own profit and pay back the users share . With this , hyip sites can be sustained.
  • Best Investment
I'm not sure any HYIP site was designed to be sustained in the long run as their model of operation is totally unsustainable. The moment investors start pulling out their finances and are no longer bringing in new investors, it is bound to collapse.

I can't imagine myself investing in hyip site again, even if they are giving out free cars.

These sites have done more harm than good. I still prefer to work on investment platforms.

The only hyip platform I join is Tron forsage but I don't know how long it will take to make gain.

I have read many negative reviews about HYIP sites , and I can say that it is attributed to the fact that they operate through ponzi scheme.

That is , they collect from Peter to pay Paul , and once there is no Peter depositing , Paul can't be paid.

Few HYIP sites that closes is never becomes they want to scam people , some are as a result of Withdrawal request greater than deposit.

Thus , hyip sites can be long lasting if they can invest in a business that will be yielding money. For example , a hyip that will pay in a week intervals can put the money into business that Involves daily sales . At the end of the week ,they collect their own profit and pay back the users share . With this , hyip sites can be sustained.
It usually closes down when there are no new investors like you said or when the owner of the hyip has reached his scam target and when he is ready to run away with people's money.

The only reason why HYIP closes is they have scammed enough people and made a lot of money so that they can go on vacation in the Bahamas. However, after some time, they reappear with a new name and new brand and begin to look fo ignorant people (people who don't know this business model) and greedy people (people who believe that can be rich in a short time)
Hahaha, that's the main motive. Hyip platforms are set up only with the intention of making money. The owners can never lose in a hyip because the allocate money to themselves right from the launch of the platform. They just pay people to improve their reputation and gain more deposits. At the expected time,they withdraw everything and move on.

Hyip Business is not far from Ponzi schemes. They get money from peter to pay Paul as you have said and the sad part is just that they are not ready to invest people's Money into long last yielding investment program to make money.

HYIP will operate as long as it finds investors, onve there are no new investors, the HYIP closes its shop. Even though HYIP claim that th!y invest money in the businesses like forex, crypto mining, etc. However, truth is they pay thw old investors with the money from new investors. When they don't find investors they will fail to pay, then they close down.

Robbing Peter to pay Paul, that is what they actually do. But they rather tell you they invest in cryptocurrency trading and real estate. Most of these sites are closing not because they can't afford to pay everyone but because they intend to run away with people's money.

You can fool people twice. Having run out of promises and lies, they jusy don't have any option than to close up because by then they would have made enough money from people. These HYIP people always pay the first set of people that invest to lure more people.

Hyip stands for High-Yield Investment Program. They have been around for a long time, and are not anything new to Bitcoin or crypto currency. A hyip is essentially a Ponzi scheme – more often than not, a scam. It involves paying returns to earlier investors with money invested by new investors.

The main reason why hyip site closed is that they could not generate the money they have acquired to their customers, In my opinion the money supposed to be circulated all over to the customers but they failed to do so. That's one of the reason hyip site closed

You made a very valid point there but the truth not everyone has the confidence to keep investing in an online business especially with the way other sites that are not even hyip sites crash. The sites may be doing well at the beginning but as time passes greed steps in either on side of the investors or on the side of the site owners.

I always feel and think that all HYIP website were created just for the purpose of defrauding people because when most of these sites crash, they do take away some of their investors fund or capital away.

Exactly. Ponzi scheme can't hold a business or site from long. It's a matter of time before it comes crashing like every HYIP sites does. If the invest in real stuff, they stand a chance to be long on the market

Concerning why hyip sites close. Well, I believe when the founder of the hyip has gained enough money by scamming people, he will withdraw and close down all access that might be linked to him and once his done with spending, they rebrand their names and come up with another hyip site

Hyip sites closed because they no longer see new investors to pay their old investors, so what they do is to take away the money of those old investors and run away. Please guys, let's try to stay away from HYIP program as they are all scam

I believe that all hyips close because that's what they have in mind to do when they started. They promise heaven on Earth when starting so as to get as many people as possible to register. They pay only a few persons to establish trust then close when they have gotten enough investment from gullible people.
I agree with you. They are created with a plan to steal from people and when that plan is over, the site is closed. Those who still fall fall for their good promises are not aware of their scam plan. Others think that they can play tricks on them by only investing as soon as they are launched.

This is exactly the principle behind HYIP's. There is no money coming in as revenue, but it's going out in expenses to those signing up.

The promise of riches draws people in to invest their hard-earned money for scams like this.
Post automatically merged:

This is exactly the principle behind HYIP's. There is no money coming in as revenue, but it's going out in expenses to those signing up.

The promise of riches draws people in to invest their hard-earned money for scams like this.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back