The main reason why HYIP site close

Josemendez

Graphic Designer
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have read many negative reviews about HYIP sites , and I can say that it is attributed to the fact that they operate through ponzi scheme.

That is , they collect from Peter to pay Paul , and once there is no Peter depositing , Paul can't be paid.

Few HYIP sites that closes is never becomes they want to scam people , some are as a result of Withdrawal request greater than deposit.

Thus , hyip sites can be long lasting if they can invest in a business that will be yielding money. For example , a hyip that will pay in a week intervals can put the money into business that Involves daily sales . At the end of the week ,they collect their own profit and pay back the users share . With this , hyip sites can be sustained.

Because its survival money or in other words,the investors money are exhausted or they have transferred all money into their personal accounts and are fleeing with the investors money by scamming all.

HYIP is an alternate kind of betting. The facts confirm that numerous HYIP pays to investors, yet for a specific period. Be that as it may, most HYIPs are cheats and scams. Free cash doesn't mystically show up.

I think the reason they close is that the system they usually use to pay users , like robbing peter to pay paul might actually not work again ,because they are merging funds together ,and they would start having issues paying user

Few HYIP sites that closes is never becomes they want to scam people , some are as a result of Withdrawal request greater which illegal investment scam based on a hierarchical setup that pays members higher up in the structure with funds from new members.

The only reason why HYIP closes is they have scammed enough people and made a lot of money so that they can go on vacation in the Bahamas. However, after some time, they reappear with a new name and new brand and begin to look fo ignorant people (people who don't know this business model) and greedy people (people who believe that can be rich in a short time)

I have read many negative reviews about HYIP sites , and I can say that it is attributed to the fact that they operate through ponzi scheme.

That is , they collect from Peter to pay Paul , and once there is no Peter depositing , Paul can't be paid.

Few HYIP sites that closes is never becomes they want to scam people , some are as a result of Withdrawal request greater than deposit.

Thus , hyip sites can be long lasting if they can invest in a business that will be yielding money. For example , a hyip that will pay in a week intervals can put the money into business that Involves daily sales . At the end of the week ,they collect their own profit and pay back the users share . With this , hyip sites can be sustained.
Yes, scam sites never close ever. But the owners scam people by using a site and then close it or change it in a new site. They just want to earn money through fraud. Such people don't think they have to die and they have to reply God for their deeds. Many new and innocent people become victims of such sites .

Yes, scam sites never close ever. But the owners scam people by using a site and then close it or change it in a new site. They just want to earn money through fraud. Such people don't think they have to die and they have to reply God for their deeds. Many new and innocent people become victims of such sites .
True ,but to an extent ,we are the course of these problems at times . Greed is one of the reasons why people are scammed heavily , and this will continue to affect their online presence

You have given the main reason for those sites closing down. However, many of those sites were not out to do business in the first place, so their model did not include working with the money to get the returns to pay investors. They just set up and keep paying old investors with new investor's money until it doesn't work anymore and that is even for genuine sites, some are just out to purely scam people.

HYIPs use an array of websites and social media—including YouTube, Twitter and Facebook—to lure investors, fabricating a "buzz" and creating the illusion of social consensus, which is a common persuasion tactic fraudsters use to suggest that "everyone is investing in HYIPs, so they must be legitimate." Some of these sites purport to monitor and rank the "best" programs. Others tout "winning" HYIP investment strategies or provide a forum for trading tips on how to profit from HYIPs, even those suspected to be scams

Even me I was expecting their mode of operation and beside their return on investment was very suspicious that make me believe that they may not last long,I really thank God that I didn't invest in them because from all indication they were likely and 90 per-cent unreliable, I suspected that and I didn't invest Because if I did that I would have regretted terribly by now, I'm so happy, I couldn't believe I took a wise decision.

That is right - they pay Peter when he recruits Paul and Mary - that is their scheme so Peter would proclaim that the site pays. When an investment sounds too good to be true with a high interest earnings then that is surely a scam particularly in online sites, you cannot trust. To be frank, I had never joined a site that requires a membership fee. I join a site to earn so why I should I pay?

That's true, they collect from peter pay Paul and Paul brings Martha and so on, till customers request are much greater than the cash deposited. A genuine website stays longer and never run away, those that promises tons of high return are more likely scams, especially in online earnings. You need to work to earn your money not just depositing and gaining profit.

Maybe because they couldn't keep up on their promise which is inevitable to happen at some point. Hyip is like a form of scam and gambling and nothing is certain when you invest in it. Although there are some that pays but it's only for a limited time before they close up to.

Hyip sites must surely close, because of the withdrawal request greater than they can bear, that's how the scheme works, they pay few people at the beginning and then afterwards it must be closed or else the owner is ready to run at loss

The SEC advises that there are several warning signs that investors can use to help avoid being victimized by high-yield investment program scams. These include excessive guaranteed returns, fictitious financial instruments, extreme secrecy, claims that the investments are an exclusive opportunity, and inordinate complexity surrounding the investments.

the owners are the one to blame, they should have a capital to invest before opening a website, people spend effort and money so they shouldn't get scammed just because someone didn't put a strategy for his website

The only reason why HYIP closes is they have scammed enough people and made a lot of money so that they can go on vacation in the Bahamas. However, after some time, they reappear with a new name and new brand and begin to look fo ignorant people (people who don't know this business model) and greedy people (people who believe that can be rich in a short time)
This is the best definition I've seen of HYIP'S. They first start off by paying Peter with Paul's money.

When they feel they have a sufficient amount, usually in less than six months, they take off and leave the investors with huge losses.

This is the best definition I've seen of HYIP'S. They first start off by paying Peter with Paul's money.

When they feel they have a sufficient amount, usually in less than six months, they take off and leave the investors with huge losses.
It does not cost a lot of money to start a HYIP. You need a domain, a hosting account and script for HYIP program. If you don't know designing, you also need a designer and this all can b done in less than $1000. They might need $200 more for marketing. They can easily collect that amount in a couple of weeks.

It does not cost a lot of money to start a HYIP. You need a domain, a hosting account and script for HYIP program. If you don't know designing, you also need a designer and this all can b done in less than $1000. They might need $200 more for marketing. They can easily collect that amount in a couple of weeks.
It's not surprising than that new HYIP's are made so fast, if it's this cheap to set up a new one.

Since the establishers can make huge profits of hundreds to thousands of dollars with people's money, $2000 will not be a problem to start with.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back