What's new

The main reason why HYIP site close

Hyip are scam I wont even advice anybody to try and invest there its one of the dangerous programs, which I have ever experience so You need to be careful with it I myself have lost alot of money from this website so I wont be part of it.

They will not be able to maintain such a high paying rates , some ponzi platform will choose to pay as high as , even close to 50% on daily basis which is quite beyond our possible imagination . I will not expect such platform to last long because they are not doing anything tangible to generate such a huge profit.

Such programs are not sustainable. The major aim is to scam a lot of people at the end of the day. That is why I always try to discourage people from investing their money on such kind of websites.

The main is because the investors didn't not have a long term goal for it. It also crashes because it is mostly used as an instrument to scam people.
Any investment opportunities that offers profit that is too good to be true don't usually have long term plans. To even be on the safer side though it can still be risky is for you to be among the first and early investors.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back