What's new

The main reason why HYIP site close

Are you trying to praise ponzi scheme for us here,we all know that no ponzi scheme last for long.
They may start with a mind set of trying to help people out there but at the end out of 100% people that invest in there platform I could only say is only 5% that will smile receiving there money with profit.. so their is nothing you could tell me about any ponzi scheme that I will ever listen to you...
I have read many negative reviews about HYIP sites , and I can say that it is attributed to the fact that they operate through ponzi scheme.

That is , they collect from Peter to pay Paul , and once there is no Peter depositing , Paul can't be paid.

Few HYIP sites that closes is never becomes they want to scam people , some are as a result of Withdrawal request greater than deposit.

Thus , hyip sites can be long lasting if they can invest in a business that will be yielding money. For example , a hyip that will pay in a week intervals can put the money into business that Involves daily sales . At the end of the week ,they collect their own profit and pay back the users share . With this , hyip sites can be sustained.

I agree with you an you have given the main reason for those sites closing down. However, many of those sites were not out to do business in the first place, so their model did not include working with the money to get the returns to pay investors. They just set up and keep paying old investors with new investor's money until it doesn't work anymore. That's how it works

high-yield investment program (HYIP) is a fraudulent investment scheme that purports to deliver extraordinarily high returns on investment. High-yield investment schemes often advertise yields of more than 100% per year in order to lure in victims. In reality, these high-yield investment programs are Ponzi schemes, and the organizers aim to steal the money invested.

the reason why HYIP site are closed because many people now a days are now using it as a source of income by scammers. this site now made scammer to proceed as their business. this is done by them create a site for people to invest and later close it down. this mostly happen to people who don't do a lot of research before investing.

High yield investment sites didnt last long, as it accumulate their target profit, they just simply run away from their investors. Thats how they work.

Of course the Ponzi scheme HYIP will be very detrimental to novice investors, many online sites that promise high profits in just a matter of hours, and hyip sites, ponzi schemes always claim to be experts in trading both in forex, crypto or stocks and always make a profit, In practice none Traders who are always profitable in their trades, so how do ponsi-schemed hyip sites pay high interest, if they trade losses, so I think ponsi-schemed hyip sites are a scam.

You can fool people twice. Having run out of promises and lies, they jusy don't have any option than to close up because by then they would have made enough money from people. These HYIP people always pay the first set of people that invest to lure more people.
...but they do fool people twice and even more than that. Many Hyips that close today don't just end up folding hands, they go back, do some restructuring and shuffling and open up another site. Unfortunately, people still flock there and experience the same losses.

HYIP will operate as long as it will have new customers who invest on the site and the site can pay the old members. Once the new investment stops and the old members start asking money, the site will close

High yield investment platforms, hyip close up shops early because it was started by an individual whose intention was to do away with people's money.

The main reason why HYIP sites close is for a very simple one. They have gotten the amount of money they think they can amass from their gollible investors and taken off. Simply

I have read many negative reviews about HYIP sites , and I can say that it is attributed to the fact that they operate through ponzi scheme.

That is , they collect from Peter to pay Paul , and once there is no Peter depositing , Paul can't be paid.

Few HYIP sites that closes is never becomes they want to scam people , some are as a result of Withdrawal request greater than deposit.

Thus , hyip sites can be long lasting if they can invest in a business that will be yielding money. For example , a hyip that will pay in a week intervals can put the money into business that Involves daily sales . At the end of the week ,they collect their own profit and pay back the users share . With this , hyip sites can be sustained.
The main reason and objectives of HYIP sites is to scam people , they collect from Taiwo and use it to pay kehinde, while they wait form people to pump money into the investment and later ran off with people's money.

These HYIP sites you see around close because they are actually scam sites that are not suppose to last for long. They close and cat away with investors monies and set up a newer platform for the new gullible investors again.

HYIP will operate as long as it will have new customers who invest on the site and the site can pay the old members. Once the new investment stops and the old members start asking money, the site will close
Laughs, they just don't want to hear people requesting for their funds after investment. That's total bizarre of ponzi scheme sites, they're simply fraudulent.

They just accumulate innocent peoples money, wbeb they start experiencing too many demands for withdrawal of invested funds, they immediately go ofine and run away with people's funds.

You are very right. When the demand has become greater or more than the supply, the system cannot continue anymore. When the number of people to be paid is more then the number entering the platform, the system has crashed automatically. That's how Ponzi schemes crash

HYIP platforms are not ponzi schemes per say. They are simply a fraudulent scheme to defraud people. They close most of the time because they need to refresh their package for newer victims. So, they get a new site and continue the game

HYIP platforms are not ponzi schemes per say. They are simply a fraudulent scheme to defraud people. They close most of the time because they need to refresh their package for newer victims. So, they get a new site and continue the game
Many sites made up HYIP sites. Even gambling that is highly risk is included in the field. It doesn't necessarily mean that all HYIP are all scam,No. Some are just too risky to venture into and make money. While many are simply scam, e.g ponzi scheme.

I don't give a damn around this HYIP investment schemes especially the ponzi scheme that is always risky and ripping off. Anyone who is dedicated to it, is just prepared to lose funds all time.

Any time you see a high yield investment website close, it is usually because the people who own it have already made profits from scamming innocent people. They go to start another website with different name.

Any time you see a high yield investment website close, it is usually because the people who own it have already made profits from scamming innocent people. They go to start another website with different name.
Very bad, that's exactly how they operate. Just reaping people off and not given them reward for their invested funds. Only God will judge those behind in misleading people.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back