What's new

The best place to seek grants for business start up

Angel pad. A team of former Google employees launched the AngelPaid Mentorship program to help web technology entrepreneurs improve their products and get seed funding.
The word "start" in the fund box can cover a wide area.
The first round capital
Jumpstart Foundry.
Launch.
Tech stars.
NBI
Find the capital.

If you don't have money to start your business then you should exercise patience and start saving money until you have enough. You can also take loans from the bank or take it from your family and friends.

Your relationship with people will determine where to get grants to start a business from. If you have a good relationship in the past with people who are close to you, it is very easy to get grants from them. Your parent are the first people to come to mind when the issue of grants comes up.

If your parent are still working or they have the means to give the grants they are the first set of people to seek help from.
Another set of a people you can take or get grants from are your friends and immediate family if you have a good working history with them in the past, getting grants from them should not be a hard thin.

When you’re starting your own shop, you may have to forgo a salary for a few months, even a year, until you gain traction and income starts flowing, you need to save up either from your salary.
Also ask from family or friends

There is no specific information base for business award you should simply to get educated. Join numerous educative and independent company gatherings to get the most recent data about each accessible chance. You can't sit in the keep of your home and expect that somebody will come and declare a progressing business opportunity for you. Data is the key.

There are so many ways of getting financial support or grants before/during a business setup
You can get financial assistance from your family and friends
You can get assistance also from the co operative society that is if you are a member
And if you are a government worker and you want to setup a business you can seek grants/aid from the government

If you are planning to start any business, I personally hate starting something which are not legally approved there
Post automatically merged:

you are planning to start any business, I personally hate starting something a business with a loan or looking up to you for survival, I would not really support loan, but you can talk to family and friends

There are many places you can seek for grants and loans for your business startup. It can be frustrating when you have a business plan and what is holding you back is lack of fund. Meanwhile there are some places you can seek for grant for business startup, you can seek for grants from banks, friends and relations.

If you don't have a collateral, then your best approach is your own savings. And if you don't have those savings then another better approach is from the bank. People also make use of the parents or the relatives funding. You can also go for the funding from the patreon and the similar other online funding sources. Those can work out for you.
Post automatically merged:

If you don't have a collateral, then your best approach is your own savings. And if you don't have those savings then another better approach is from the bank. People also make use of the parents or the relatives funding. You can also go for the funding from the patreon and the similar other online funding sources. Those can work out for you.

Last edited:
I won't advise you to collect a loan to start up a business, this isn't in anyway advisable. It is something I have vowed never to do that's why I'm advising you to do same, it is best for you to borrow money from friends and family than to take a loan to start up a business.

The best place one can actually seek a grant com has to banks, but the truth is a lot of people don't like that any more as a result of the collateral that you are going to paid as a result of vat or tax.

To get grants is not an easy task, you have to be informed by joining different information site, and when you have access to it and get it then your business startup will really be a boom. But it takes by the grace of God to see real information about grant campaign.

I think the best place to seek a grant for business is bank
It best because everything will be documented and you will be at peace in refounding it back with easy
Always if one could get it from a reputable organization who are people in boasting their business with grant, someone can apply for such.

Starting a business with grant is one of the best way to start a business, You can source for grant from the government (local level, state level or the federal level) or non-government organisation. Getting grant is not that easy but their is no crime in trying.

I am of the opinion that business can be started by getting capital from places where projects are being assisted. Grants aren't easy to come by
I think in Pakistan there are no proper channel where anyone can grant to your buisness.You can start many projects also request to your banks for loan.you can get loans from bank to start your buisness not get grant.

What the users of this forum and others say is that you can look for the financing of the company in the banks, for this you must have all the documentation required for its approval. Otherwise it may be in government entities, in my country the government created a bank for entrepreneurs. Because if we talk about a subsidy it is difficult to get it at least in my country.

Private supporters and funding firms. Getting financing from them can be a high-wire dance. Be that as it may, on the off chance that you can do a little delicate shoe and have a good thought and dynamite strategy, these sorts of financial backers will move you in return for value or halfway possession.

Getting loans from a banking sector to startup your business is not advisable for me,government grant is one of the ways to get grant but it's not that easy,there are processes to follow and if you're lucky,you can can be granted the grant.

Starting up a business requires lots of stress and difficulties because no one believe in your dreams. Inorder word,you need to set the ball rolling first before others can believe in you. Few places you could get grant for your business are:
Personal savings
Friends and Family
Banks and credit union
An investors and venture capital firms
Economic development programs
Corporate programs
Grants
Crowdfunding and Crowdlending
Home equity loans etc

I've got great business ideas but don't have the financies to start, but I am hoping to apply for grants, so if anyone knows the best place to apply for business grants or funding, he/she can post it here.
I don't think its a good idea starting your business with grant, why can't you start small at least with the little you have start from there and get familiar with the business before thinking of getting a grant.
*Quote of today*

People will judge your intentions, your behaviour, your ability, but don't come down low to there idea. You the best of yourself

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back