What's new

The best place to seek grants for business start up

Grant is indeed a great support for any startup business and the best place to get grant to fund your business is getting it through government establishment designated to do so.
Post automatically merged:

Grant is indeed a great support for any startup business and the best place to get grant to fund your business is getting it through government establishment designated to do so. For example there are bank established to provide grant to bank to promote agriculture

I've got great business ideas but don't have the financies to start, but I am hoping to apply for grants, so if anyone knows the best place to apply for business grants or funding, he/she can post it here.
I don't know your country, but in mine Nigeria there are a lot of government business grants going on now because of the impact Covid had on lots of businesses. If you're not a Nigerian check your government agencies to know if they have available

There's particular place to start a business you will just think of the right location to put your business at the first stage I will advise to contact those are in the business of your choice to be informed of the right location to site your business.

I've got great business ideas but don't have the financies to start, but I am hoping to apply for grants, so if anyone knows the best place to apply for business grants or funding, he/she can post it here.
People out there are not ready to help you achieve your dream so they ain't ready and happy to help you succed, so it will be hard to see someone out there that will help you with Grant, instead of that why can't you start with a small scale business and take it up from there.

People out there are not ready to help you achieve your dream so they ain't ready and happy to help you succed, so it will be hard to see someone out there that will help you with Grant, instead of that why can't you start with a small scale business and take it up from there.

You're right. It isn't even advisable to take grant from any financial institutions to start a business. I'll prefer to start off without such kind of funds. Because the effect is hard, when i didn't meet up with the grant repayment.

In our home country, governments give grants to small business owners. However, in order to be eligible for grants you should already be doing a business for a few years and your businesses should be registered with the local authorities.

As for me I believe the best place for you to seek grants for a business is from your friends and family member, but if they can't afford the money I suggest you go directly to the bank

Grants ain't what you just come by, though to come by one, you must be well informed to get one but I'll still advice the person not to wait on grant but to raise personal money to start the business

You can approach your financial institution for loan and overdraft depending on your credit ability and the level of trust they have on you.

I don't know how it goes in other countries, however, in my home country organizations such Chamber of Commerce and Trade and Industry organization fund start up. Government also gives loan without any interest charge as long s the investment is less than $10K.

One can acess loans from microfinance banks, and other credit facilities to and we can also acquire loan from commercial banks. we can also acquire from mortgage back bank of industry, bank of agriculture and from governmental programs.

One can acess loans from microfinance banks, and other credit facilities to and we can also acquire loan from commercial banks. we can also acquire from mortgage back bank of industry, bank of agriculture and from governmental programs.

Sometimes all you need is just a clear business plan and a vision and investors would reach out, if not you can post it on your social media asking for investors funding for the business .

Most countrry have bank of industry, they are set up to fulfill such obligation
The best way to keep track various business empowerments available is to be connected to the right source. Get yourself close to where you can get latest information. Join different forum and discussion groups about entrepreneurship.

It depends on your country. In my country, some of the places in which you can seek grants for small startups are banks, individuals, and sometimes the government gives small startup grants.

Getting a grant for a business is no longer difficult like before, there are so many ways to get a grant they are grants from the government and also from private firm, grant can be gotten from small business groups and NGO that empowers people.

The ideal place to get grantsto fund your ideas is to look for how small start ups in your country gets funded and go through the process,that way you save yourself the stress of pressure of financial institution coming after you for repayment.You can aso go into partnership with a trusted partner with the funding to put into the business,or you get from family and friends.

To me ,i don't believe or lemme rather say borrowing money to start up a business is not adviseable but if you can see some people or organisation that can lend you money without interest , that will be a better idea.
I think the best you can do is to apply for whatever grants meant to be shared to thriving entrepreneurs by organisations within or outside your country. Perhaps also apply for government social intervention plans as well, but I honestly think you should find some other way to source for business capital.

The best way to see grant for business Step up is simply the bank they are the one that will Grant you quick loan in order for you to step up your business but the disadvantage is the high percentage of interest.

To me, I don't believe or lemme rather say borrowing money to start up a business is not advisable but if you can see some people or organisation that can lend you money without interest, that will be a better idea.
I agree, I think people need to be more open-minded to getting loans with very good interest to start a business with. Fear is a huge stopping block as well.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back