What's new

Sweets selling business!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
True, lots of persons are fun with sweets but i believe not everyone take Sweet. To be successful in these business the location matters. You might not sell well if you place your shop close to a hospital or a company, you could have little to no sales. The best place would be at park or close to a nursery school

Well it isn't a bad idea at all because not only the little ones but also adults but and enjoy sweets, although it would depend on how big a scale the business too would be to determine the Level of income

Sweets is used as confectioneries for a very bug part of the population and I will like to go into that business too one day and I hope to start it in a school setting.

In our area sweet selling business is really a very profitable one. specially during the festive season, when the sweet selling soars in the market, even there are some shops which open particularly in that time only.

I am sure 95% people are fond of sweets . Some people also like to taste new sweets during their visit in different countries.
Sweets business is profitable in all countries . I see in Italy this business is on huge demand. On special festivals ,there are alot of short street markets which have different styles of sweets. There are crowd of kids and young people who want to buy these sweets .
What is your opinion related to this business?
I guess
I am sure 95% people are fond of sweets . Some people also like to taste new sweets during their visit in different countries.
Sweets business is profitable in all countries . I see in Italy this business is on huge demand. On special festivals ,there are alot of short street markets which have different styles of sweets. There are crowd of kids and young people who want to buy these sweets .
I guess to be successful in this kind of a business is to look for an environment where we have much kids passing daily or better still find a school to be seeing in there tho.

The sweet is not really profitable here in my location because people have the believe that sweets are very harmful to the teeth and thus is not worth buying

You are correct in your analysis, sweet selling business is actually lucrative. Though it is not all sweets that will move market. Sweets like tom tom and some candy sweets, for children will sell well. Like me I take only tom tom. That is my opinion.

You are correct in your analysis, sweet selling business is actually lucrative. Though it is not all sweets that will move market. Sweets like tom tom and some candy sweets, for children will sell well. Like me I take only tom tom. That is my opinion.
In our area proper sweets shop really a booming business. Specially in the festive season where the demand remains high, even I have my own relative, who sells sweets in festive season as it provides good amount of profit in short period.

The ninety five percent of these people you're saying likes sweet must be children that constitutes these population. Get to know the type of sweets brands most loved by people in your area before going into the business

Sweet naturally are not good for the body as it can cause gum disease, although a lot of people are interested in sweet but we should not consider it as our only food,we should not eat it without brushing our teeth when going to bed.

Yes but when selling sweets it is advisable to sell in an environment where kids are much because they want to try out every new flavor Lol !

Hmmm sweets, I do love sweets, it keeps my mouth busy and it tastes sweet as the name implies,the sales of sweet is not a bad business, but I'd say that for one to profit more in it, it'll have to be sold in bulk quantities

Yep, sweets will sell. Many people are addicted to sweets. Sweets, alcohol, lottery tickets, and smokes.
So guess the best place to sell them: Party stores 🥳
🍭 🍬 🍪 🍺 🍷 🚬 🚬

sweet selling business is a very lucrative business and it can yield a lot of profit depending on the area and you business strategy !

Sweet business is profitable but in my country, you would have to select the right locations. You can sell it in schools where kids are (I mean kindergarten), on festival occassion as you said.

It is not everyone that likes sweet, it is the children that are always interested in sweet and chocolate, you can only make this business to be profitable when you do it in a location that is fill with children.But generally too much of sweet is not good

Sweet naturally are not good for the body as it can cause gum disease, although a lot of people are interested in sweet but we should not consider it as our only food,we should not eat it without brushing our teeth when going to bed.
I find difficulty starting a business that involves food that are not so healthy for people. That is why I am planning on just going for selling fruits. I don't know why this affects me so much, it is stopping from trying some business ventures.

I don't think sweets selling is a good business, it won't bring much profit as it is quite very cheap e.g in my country Nigeria one sweet is just mare 10 naira. unless you would be selling other items and provisions with it. Otherwise if you would be selling just sweets only then it would be a waste of time.
Sweet business it's a good business but you have to look at the consumers of the sweets whether there is a high population or low population there some kind of sweet that is only consumed by children why some can be consumed by both children and adults

You should really do a market survey to be sure there would be high demand of sweet in your area as that is what will generate high profit return for you.

I find difficulty starting a business that involves food that are not so healthy for people. That is why I am planning on just going for selling fruits. I don't know why this affects me so much, it is stopping from trying some business ventures.
Yes maybe selling of fruit can be much more profitable like the sweet you're talking about, you can sell sweet also but you really need to educate people that are buying it to understand the risk factors that is associated with too much of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back