What's new

Sweets selling business!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to my own point of view, I believe sweet selling business is a very good business to invest in, but you must be creative, this is to say, your product must be unique, kids like something that attract them, and you will have to also make your advert with kids stuff because as far as I know, kids patronize sweet business that adult

There is a makeshift kiosk here in our village that sells sweets - candies, chocolates, pastries and other desserts. That business started during the lockdown period in March. Since until now it is still selling every weekend so I think it is earning good. It is situated in the main road so the customers are mostly residents. It looks like it has regular customers because I saw a neighbor buying a dessert flan. She said that is the favorite of her grandchildren.

Not just kids who loves sweet but teenagers as well, and even those who shouldn't eating sweets loves it. Haha. I think you should go and open a store or at your house and sell different kinds pastries, chocolate, candies etc.

I really have don't have idea of sweet business. But I'm guessing it's profitable. Generally food businesses are profitable if you plan your business well. So I'll say sweet should just be like food business also.

Sweet selling business is always been acceptable in most of the areas,but you have to be very attentive in making decision of starting this business
If in that area there are already high quality sweet selling shops are present then you have to be very competitive

These days you can make or grow or even build an empire out of almost nothing. Sweet selling is one sure lucrative business but most times you should look for wholesale. You can get contracts with schools to supply them these products for a fair sure.

I am sure 95% people are fond of sweets . Some people also like to taste new sweets during their visit in different countries.
Sweets business is profitable in all countries . I see in Italy this business is on huge demand. On special festivals ,there are alot of short street markets which have different styles of sweets. There are crowd of kids and young people who want to buy these sweets .
What is your opinion related to this business?
This is business that I'm very sure about how big it's going to thrive in location where there lots of kids growing up because they are the ones who have the highest possibility of buying sweets. You hardly see an adult buying sweets unless they are for their kids.

Come to think of it, if I was to calculate the total amount of money spent on sweet I would be a millionaire now,lol. But on a serious note I see your point, the small profit on sweet selling when gathered from much people is something.

I am sure 95% people are fond of sweets . Some people also like to taste new sweets during their visit in different countries.
Sweets business is profitable in all countries . I see in Italy this business is on huge demand. On special festivals ,there are alot of short street markets which have different styles of sweets. There are crowd of kids and young people who want to buy these sweets .
Post automatically merged:

This is business that I'm very sure about how big it's going to thrive in location where there lots of kids growing up because they are the ones who have the highest possibility of buying sweets. You hardly see an adult buying sweets unless they are for their kids.
Exactly no doubt it's true.Especially chocolate flavours and sweets they bought for their child and this business also profitable

Sweat business is another bussines plan,most of kids and adults like sweat alot,it is very profitable and it has less physical move,so I will go for it to save my energy,so you should find a good site so you can have customers and look for workers In your sweat business.

I don't think sweets selling is a good business, it won't bring much profit as it is quite very cheap e.g in my country Nigeria one sweet is just mare 10 naira. unless you would be selling other items and provisions with it. Otherwise if you would be selling just sweets only then it would be a waste of time.
You are absolutely right You also have to invest in selling sweets. And also have to work hard with it It does not save much because it is the only normal business I save more than I can, only work can be done .

Sweet selling business cum cookies is very lucrative I tell you especially when the school resumes. Children who attends schools buys them alot if you're business is around school premises, you will sell them more than anything else that you sell around there. Take it or leave it.

I think sweet business is very profitable in every country's so we should do this type of business doing hard work in their business and earn money and enjoy their life with family and friends just you to do this type of business

Sweet business is profitable in all countries? The demand of sweet in some countries is high compare to others! I can say my country that the business is not as profitable ass It is in Italy, b because not everybody lick sweet here.

All the people love different kinds of sweets and many people eat it on their regular basis. It is really profitable as the food related businesses can never shut down apart from competition. It is really gonna make you a lot of money.

I liver in a country where sweet selling business is successful. However, most of the people who runs such businesses are shopkeepers who have invested a lot and the location of such business matters a lot. Even though I am not a big fan of the traditional sweets of my country, there are many people who like sweets. I have always prefered chocolates over traditional sweets.

Every businesses have each or their processes of succeeding,once it's been followed,the percentage of success will be very high. You should make market surveys on the sweets business,meet people who are into the business already to ask questions about it.

Come to think of it, if I was to calculate the total amount of money spent on sweet I would be a millionaire now,lol. But on a serious note I see your point, the small profit on sweet selling when gathered from much people is something.
Seriously, I can't forget that especially when I was still a student in the university with my girlfriend who loves to eat sweet and chocolate every day. We spend more than $5 every day on her sweet alone. It's quite a good business for those into it.

I believe it's a good business in general but I feel sweets are basically for kids and adults will indulge in them once in a while, so best to choose a location where your target audience is like a school

This actually was my first ever business. In secondary school, I used to buy packets of biscuits and packs of sweets and sell it to students during break that time because the store was a bit far from classes. And you are right, a very large number of the population like sweets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back