Not open for further replies.

Naz Noshin

💫Creative-Artist 💫
1000 Posts Club
Nov 2, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
I am sure 95% people are fond of sweets . Some people also like to taste new sweets during their visit in different countries.
Sweets business is profitable in all countries . I see in Italy this business is on huge demand. On special festivals ,there are alot of short street markets which have different styles of sweets. There are crowd of kids and young people who want to buy these sweets .
What is your opinion related to this business?

It is a great prospect. Sweets selling business are profitable, especially dealing with adult chocolate sweets and other vanilla varieties, but it has to be sold in both wholesale and small scale size, so as to enhance rapid patronage of customers towards the business. The sweets products has to include both children and adult varieties to enhance higher profitability in the business.

I am sure 95% people are fond of sweets . Some people also like to taste new sweets during their visit in different countries.
Sweets business is profitable in all countries . I see in Italy this business is on huge demand. On special festivals ,there are alot of short street markets which have different styles of sweets. There are crowd of kids and young people who want to buy these sweets .
The sweetness business is very profitable. If we make the confectionery ourselves and sell it in the market, it can be of great benefit to us because whenever we do business, we take an interest in it. It is very profitable and man wants to do profitable business

Sweet selling business this is a good investment in business most especially when schools have resumed and open, sweet sell alot. The children likes sweet alot to lick in the mouth.

I don't think most adults really fancy sweet things cause of so many reasons, only children and teens fancy it, and I don't think there's much profit margin in the business, that's just my opinion though.

Yes,this is a very profit able business and sweets makiang is easy now.many women made it in.home and start their online business and earn alot

Sweet selling business is not highly lucrative but better than nothing. However, I'd you sell in whole sale and to retailers you might make profit in larger and quicker quantities. It doesn't require much to start too.

Sweet is on a very high demand in every part of the world, but I doubt it's profitability except you are dealing in large wholesale quantities, sweets also damage the teeth's which is a disadvantage especially to growing children.

As long as there are children, sweet business will keep moving. Children while going on outings like birthday, seminars etc will purchase it. Though it is pretty business but turnover is quick.

Sweet selling Is quite lucrative and profitable business depending on the location you are if you close to area with children you can actually make a fortune from this businesses it comes with little or no risk at all you can make a lot of money if you find yourself in this area

Selling sweets shouldn't be. Your only selling product, you can add other products to it as well. Sweet selling business is a lucrative business's, there is already a huge demands for sweets, adults and children alike loves sweets.

Many people like sweets in our country and its business is highly profitable in our country and also in the countries. And it can be started from a small amount and later it can be increased to a larger level.

I'm really sure... because these days many older people are almost running away from sugar because of their health....you could still make profits from the sweet buisness tho... especially when you're situated near or in a big school with lots of students

Sweet selling business is of high demands like you have said but I don't think it's that profitable, you can talk of selling provisions rather than selling only sweets, provisional stores is more profitable and better

Yes most of the people are fond of sweets, but i think this is a sessional type of business, you can't get profit all the year, it have more benefits in marriage sessions.

Yes,this is a very profit able business and sweets makiang is easy now.many women made it in.home and start their online business and earn alot
Yes you are right, this business is best for women as well to start. They can make sweets at home on order and can sell online. But for this purpose they must know how to make sweets ,and they should do course related to it.

Yes you are right, this business is best for women as well to start. They can make sweets at home on order and can sell online. But for this purpose they must know how to make sweets ,and they should do course related to it.
Sweet business is very popular in Pakistan . Here are many shops which are selling different types of colorful sweets and people love to buy .

sweet selling business is a very lucrative and profitable business, but with the way people are affected by different type of disease, people tend to take it kess

Sweets and confectionaries in general experience a very high demand in the market. It is patronized by young and old, by conference organizers and In parties. It is not capital intensive, do make sure to get a great location like areas with lots of basic schools.

I don't think sweets selling is a good business, it won't bring much profit as it is quite very cheap e.g in my country Nigeria one sweet is just mare 10 naira. unless you would be selling other items and provisions with it. Otherwise if you would be selling just sweets only then it would be a waste of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back