What's new

Sweets selling business!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The business is definitely a profitable one. Before now, i thought it was not profitable, especially when I see sweets retailers.

I have never considered this business because it's only profitable in the wholesale level and if you are a distributor, the business is highly underrated as there is no much patronage, you can run the business alongside other services.

Sweets are like snacks that keep our mouth refreshing. Selling sweets is a good business to do especially when the business is located or in and area that is populated by children or ladies especially children, they lick it almost on every hour of the day.

as long as the business is running near some place that's near kids, it should be fine (let's say primary school or something similar ), adults might be interested as well (i myself buy them xd)

I am sure 95% people are fond of sweets . Some people also like to taste new sweets during their visit in different countries.
Sweets business is profitable in all countries . I see in Italy this business is on huge demand. On special festivals ,there are alot of short street markets which have different styles of sweets. There are crowd of kids and young people who want to buy these sweets .
What is your opinion related to this business?
Selling sweets as a means of business is very profitable but you get small gain on each but when you combined all the gain, then it's really a big gain after the end of the day.

There are so many types of sweet brands one can choose to sell. You can even choose to be selling all the types of brands of sweets you think people likes that you can sell off quickly too. There is money in it too

In my country sweet selling business is not really a thing . We where raised up to believe that too much sweet is not good and only given a sweet treat once in a while. The only way one can buy a lot of sweets is during children retreats or camping, parents believe in feeding their children with real food before even thinking of giving them a treat and it might end up been ice cream or juice definitely not sweets.

Well, concerning your post on starting a business of selling sweets, my take on this is that yiu have to be in thw wholesale chain for you to really profit from selling sweets because sweets are actuall very cheap and your targwt market is children

Sweets are not only just for kids alone you know. I love sweets a lot as an adult. So imagine the market of out there of both adults and mostly kids who would love to lick this stuff and buy from you. Go into the business

Sweet business it's not that lucrative in this part of the world,this is because over here people don't have the culture of having sweet all the time.

There is no more profit on sweet selling in my country. The price self is ridiculous and you can also sell among school children and under age people. You hardly see adult buying sweet.

If you are intending to go into this sweet selling business as you have proposed, you must first also look at the consumption rate of this type product in your country too so as to be certain that you can make sales before going into it

This will be very profitable if you are smart enough to open it in an area with a lot of people and a good percentage of teenagers too. It would be good to dell multiple brands.

There are so many types of sweet brands one can choose to sell. You can even choose to be selling all the types of brands of sweets you think people likes that you can sell off quickly too. There is money in it too
What's important in this kind of business is to identify your market base and what they like best in the sweets that you plan to sell. For me, I prefer a simple flan but not mousse or pie. The others in our home love pies and tarts. In other words, the taste of the customer should be defined so you can hit the target in the bull's eye.

Thatbisb very true and absolutely makes some Sense. One must really get an idea of what type of brands people in a particular area likes to hit it very well in sales

I don't think sweets selling is a good business, it won't bring much profit as it is quite very cheap e.g in my country Nigeria one sweet is just mare 10 naira. unless you would be selling other items and provisions with it. Otherwise if you would be selling just sweets only then it would be a waste of time.
Switzerland business is a very lucrative business but your target audience or market should be the children with this you have to start of sorry business and sales where there's lots of children.

Sweets is something that a lot of people do consume it. It would be very nice if you start the sweet selling business. You can make it closer to where Yong people stay.

Sweets is something that a lot of people do consume it. It would be very nice if you start the sweet selling business. You can make it closer to where Yong people stay.
You are very correct. Sweet selling is very good as a lot of people takes sweet on a daily basis. If you want to establish a sweet business it is good to establish it closer to kids because they take sweet more than adults.

Sweet selling business is a profitable business especially for the middle age and small children, and there are also some sort of sweets candy for adults, all you need is a great location.
I am sure 95% people are fond of sweets . Some people also like to taste new sweets during their visit in different countries.
Sweets business is profitable in all countries . I see in Italy this business is on huge demand. On special festivals ,there are alot of short street markets which have different styles of sweets. There are crowd of kids and young people who want to buy these sweets .
What is your opinion related to this business?

Selling sweets is an extremely lucrative and profitable business, particularly when working with children. If you live in an area with a lot of children, you may make a lot of money from these enterprises. They come with little or no risk, and you can make a lot of money if you live in this area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back