What's new

Sweets selling business!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can agree with you 100% on this type of business.
I know how much I spent just to buy sweet for children just because I want to make them happy.
I love sweet so much and I can imagine how much the seller of sweet makes in a month.
This business idea is very profitable and it takes extreme research to come up with this kind of stuff.

I am sure 95% people are fond of sweets . Some people also like to taste new sweets during their visit in different countries.
Sweets business is profitable in all countries . I see in Italy this business is on huge demand. On special festivals ,there are alot of short street markets which have different styles of sweets. There are crowd of kids and young people who want to buy these sweets .
What is your opinion related to this business?

It's a nice business to start, but if I am about to do this kind of business, I will definitely run it as a distributor. That way, I won't have to worry about selling in bits. While people buy sweets, making small cents from selling sweets is not encouraging to me at all.

Every body like and love sweets but they sweets are mostly for children. Companies that makes sweets make lots of money but they are much these days. Going in to sweets business can be lucative but not that lucative because it is a small commodity with high compititors.

Sweets business is a very popular business in my locality and lot of people are into it. Its market competition is very high and less profit is generated on a long run. Though a lot of people fancy sweets but it’s not lucrative

This business is a very good one, especially if you are doing small scale businesses. I always see people in the streets in my home town doing this business and people buy them. You can also go large scale where you sell the sweets as wholesale to retail shops.

Sweet selling business is one of businesses that can give you a lot of money within a short while. Especially if you are able to get a shop close to school environment, amusement parks or other recreational centres for children.

Sweet selling Business is a very good Investment, you rarely see a child that won't take sweet whenever he/she sees it, this Sweet selling Business is really a good one if you can get the necessary machines and workers that have experience about the Sweet Business

Sell separate pieces of gum from a packet. These are easy to sell, and can produce a lot of money (especially if gum is banned in school) . If you can get away with selling gum for 10 cents apiece, and a pack of gum with 5 pieces costs 17 cents, you will make 50 cents, or a net profit of 33 cents easily.

There is know sweet selling business unless you make it to be sweet, it can be sweet depending how the planning, business need to be plain before starting, so to have more income in return.

Great choice of business and consideration! These are in high demand and has become something that you find almost every angle of any street, market places, and homes. Children and adults are all interested in this and buy according to their preferences and age level. You should be ready to always update your stocks and available goods as there are many new products emerging from time to time. Success depends on how early and fast you're able to get and supply those products to the consumers.

This is very true. In my country, have seen a woman who sells sweets in retails become a millionaire. Sweet business is relative to candy business, and that is a high intensive business. So sweet business is very profitable.

Concerning sweet selling business. Well, I think it is a good idea because children, teens and youth do like something sweet and yummy, it is nice to go into the business because it will be a profitable one especially when it has different flavors that one can select from

I don't think sweets selling is a good business, it won't bring much profit as it is quite very cheap e.g in my country Nigeria one sweet is just mare 10 naira. unless you would be selling other items and provisions with it. Otherwise if you would be selling just sweets only then it would be a waste of time.
Lol...you've said it all... Sweet business is not really that profitable but i think the poster is from India... At india sweet is everything there so it must be profitable and i also work with an india company they always buy the best sweet they can from India stores here in Nigeria during their festivals or when the company purchase a new machine... Sometimes they even use coconut or cube sugar

I think getting profits from this business would really depend on where you are selling. If you were selling in a shop around your community you may not make as much profit as you would if you were selling to a target audience online. Also I think you shouldn’t restrict your sales to sweets only, you could add chocolates too.

Lol...you've said it all... Sweet business is not really that profitable but i think the poster is from India... At india sweet is everything there so it must be profitable and i also work with an india company they always buy the best sweet they can from India stores here in Nigeria during their festivals or when the company purchase a new machine... Sometimes they even use coconut or cube sugar
You were absolutely right when you made mention that sweet is everything in India, I got to know that from their adverts. Whenever I'm watching Indian movies on cables there is always an advertisement session and it's either they are advertising oppo phones or sweets. So you're absolutely right.

Yes sweet selling business is profitable bother for kids and adult, but make sure that you are targeting kids more cause they love sweet, when it comes to adult some of us are watchful of our health and we tend to reduce intake of sweet substance but it's not the same for kids.. so if there is a school around where you are it's a good place to start advertising your product.

I don't see so much prospect in it as a stand alone business .It's margin it's always so little and making reasonable profit is tied to heavy turnover.Again, it selective of it's target customers who are basically kids and we all know that as much as kids can take sugar , parents also try to reduce the rate of their consumption.So except you add it as part of other similar shop items to sell and also have a good location saturated with children,it's not so big a business.

Sweets are tasty and kids like it much. Occasionally it is a nice business. But in general its not like hot cake business I think. I have also seen many sweets not yet sold and they cannot be preserved after a business day sometimes if not fully air conditioned. Its a peoduct that lost its freshness after a day. So need to think about that side too. But overall its a nice business idea.

Good business . People are getting fsme by their quality food especially milk shake, tea, sweet and milk etc. In my near city name of that city is "Mian Channu". There is a person named "KHUSHI". He started this business way back but now his sweet is famous all over the country. So i can say you should sell best quality of sweet.

A lot of people, old and young, love sweets. So I believe you can't go far wrong with such a business. However, I'd go one further and make my own, give my own stamp and branding as well. Also, I'd do a bit of market research to find out the most popular taste Ito proper nail it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back