What's new

Sweets selling business!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet selling is good business if someone actually what is doing... everything in this life is all about packaging if yo7 can package your business well you will be getting good profit from the sweet business

Selling sweets business is profitable in those areas where there is the big and high demand of people mostly people like to eat sweets as they are fond of eating sweets but there is less supply of sweets
So i think this business is more profitable in those areas where there is less supply of sweets
Every business is profitable untill or unlessb you are ready to face both sides of business
As gaining and losing is the part of life

Sweet selling business is a lucrative and profitable business. People who are doing the business making a lot of money from it. I know many people that are doing fine with the business.

Any consumable including sweets is good business. Its festive seasons now, even more demands will be experienced.

Sweet selling business will be a good profitable business. People love to eat sweets and deserts now a days. If you will start a bakery , then you can also advertise it on social media. The more good & hygiene you give to your customer, the more you will get customers.

I don't think this is a business of matured minds you can't venture into sweet business alone rather you venture into the business without groceries store. You can't make ends meet selling only sweets. Some people don't even advice their children to take sweets because it damage the gums

sweet selling business will be a profitable business.people of every age like to eat sweats and chocolates .but you must remember,definitely,its profitable but you have to be very careful and active in market as there are many traders for sweet and other chocolates who have been selling chocolates from a long time.

I am sure 95% people are fond of sweets . Some people also like to taste new sweets during their visit in different countries.
Sweets business is profitable in all countries . I see in Italy this business is on huge demand. On special festivals ,there are alot of short street markets which have different styles of sweets. There are crowd of kids and young people who want to buy these sweets .
What is your opinion related to this business?
Is nice business to go with, but I don't know the type of sweet you're talking about, because I don't know which sweet you're country prefer. But if it's of higher demand by customers in your country you should endeavour to start up. As long as you drive good feelings for such kind of business.

My dear sweet business is a good business and I also saw this in South Africa and they really buying it also here in Nigeria my country because no matter how you going to visit anybody you have to buy sweet because of the kids you will see over there and if you didn't buy sweet for them and get something else for them they will still collect money from you to go and buy sweet so sweet business is really profitable

You can set this up even with the low supply and also the low cost. You just need the knowledge of making sweets. And you have to get on the whatsapp. And then make sure to reach friends and the family members. You can reach out more people and then share it for the cost and overall performance as well. For some business owners this works out.

If you want to look at it in that angle I don't think you are doing the right thing because me personally I will not go into a business that I only sell things that are needed on seasons or particular occasion but as a good business manager or as a good business personality you must know that for your business to succeed you must go into a business that is without season, I mean a business that people are willing to patronize you both day and night from January to December.

Sweet selling business is profitable only when you have customers that patronise you. One must secure a good location where mostly children's are, because they are the ones patronizing the business. In time one can integrate the sweet shop to a more big ones.

Sweets are favorite of children and adults both. People in Pakistan love sweets. It is a great business. There are many big bakeries in Pakistan. People who are experts in this field can start it as a business because That's a good thing۔
Post automatically merged:

Yes sweet selling business is very profitable. You should start with a simple word of mouth and social network. If you make really delicious and interesting cakes, custom solutions, inscriptions, decorations and all these at a lower price than the store price, you can quickly win the love of cake lovers. And the best ads are the recommendations of satisfied customers.

Last edited:
sweet selling Bussiness is a very Good and profitable niche. In the sweet selling business, we deal with different kinds of people with hapyyness.

if you are going into this business choose your location wisely, you cant make a profit where you are selling in a location that is full of grown men and women but if you sell in school, creches,kindergarten, i assure you sales

just like every other business, this also some time Ms has it own downsides
It is a great prospect. Sweets selling business are profitable, especially dealing with adult chocolate sweets and other vanilla varieties, but it has to be sold in both wholesale and small scale size, so as to enhance rapid patronage of customers towards the business.

Decide how much money you would like to invest. After you have done this look at different options on sweets. Let's say you have 5 dollars and want to make 10 dollars, what do you do? You could buy fifty 10-cent sweets and sell them for twenty cents, or one hundred 5-cent candies and sell them for 10 cents, etc. It is your choice. If you don't think that you can sell a high volume, go for sweets with greater profit and sell fewer.

I am sure 95% people are fond of sweets . Some people also like to taste new sweets during their visit in different countries.
Sweets business is profitable in all countries . I see in Italy this business is on huge demand. On special festivals ,there are alot of short street markets which have different styles of sweets. There are crowd of kids and young people who want to buy these sweets .
What is your opinion related to this business?
You are saying, there is highly demanding for sweets, almost in every country and people enjoy it.
This business is very useful, valuable and profitable. Here in my country Pakistan are very fond of sweets.

As for me, I do not buy the idea of selling sweet as a source of active income. The statistics of those who buys sweet is obviously very low. Why not try selling provision stuff in general which includes sweet, this way you get to make real profit and earnings too.

Yes, the confectionery business is very useful. Preparing sweets is not a difficult task and anyone who can do it earns a lot of money. Chocolate is very popular among children and sweets are mostly used in weddings and many other occasions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back