What's new

Start Investing Early!

Starting earn is really good, but in order to start early, yo also need to have money for investment. For example, when certain company launched IPO, knew it will become successful, but I did not have money for investment

But the problem is a lot of us do not have money to start early. I mean how could I start investing 10-12 years ago when I had just finished my education and looking for work?

That is a very good advice. I will surely start investing as soon as I get into my career and start earning my salary. For now, I can learn to invest in small businesses and saving the little I get.
I learnt this lesson about early investment very late in my lifetime because I didn't mean I have known about this in my childhood I would be a millionaire by now.

But the problem is a lot of us do not have money to start early. I mean how could I start investing 10-12 years ago when I had just finished my education and looking for work?
That is not the point of the message. What he was saying is that once you start to make money, you will need to use it on something that is reasonable enough to generate good profits.

It is actually a good idea to have a saving culture. The importance of savings can't be overemphasized. And if one does not have the opportunity to save now, he or she should do so as soon as the chance comes. It is never too late to start saving. That is my take.

I wish money can be taught in school because if I had known about money and investment and business younger I would have had more options and opportunities.

I wish money can be taught in school because if I had known about money and investment and business younger I would have had more options and opportunities.
It is good to start investment early because it helps the business to gain more opportunity and also create more awareness for the business at each small stage

Not everybody here will say they started an investment at an early age. Some of us even started investment when we are already adults. Except there is a meaning to the early age you're talking about particularly

It is good to start investment early because it helps the business to gain more opportunity and also create more awareness for the business at each small stage
The adage that says time flies might just be true, imagine if most of us had the opportunity to know what we know about investing now some years ago it would have been very beneficial.

Don't wait too long to get started in investing in some manner once you get your career started. Starting early teaches you about patience and long-term strategies. Plus think about how the money you invest earlier will keep bringing you a return instead of waiting and only having your money put into a savings account. The easiest way is to start with your company's 401k. Some companies have matching contribution so take advantage of that and learn how it works. Even though that money CAN be removed in case of emergency, don't do it. Find other ways to get the cash you need.

Have you started investing at an early age?
That's True, the moment your career kicked start one should start investing into any legit business that will bring riches to you unknowingly

That's True, the moment your career kicked start one should start investing into any legit business that will bring riches to you unknowingly
It is a big advantage to every business owner to start investment early with is he or she be able to gain the market before anybody else .

Yes, I started investing at early an stage, although there are many up and down (mean gain and lost), some time I be scam also by people I really trust but I keep on pushing and learning as the say experience is the best teacher.

It is a big advantage to every business owner to start investment early with is he or she be able to gain the market before anybody else .
But if the business owner does not have the financial capacity to start earlier do you think the business owner will be able to venture into any business....

I have learned of investment when I was in high school particularly in our economics subject. But a student has no money to invest so I had to be content with nothing on my hands. When I got a job it is not easy to save much more to invest. Until now I have no investment except our assets.

it is good as an individual to start investing early because early investment has enough advantage to the investor in terms of Goodwill to the business.
This is one point, and another point is that investing early gives you and advantage of gathering much more than those who started late, it gives you more opportunity and time to try out other ways to invest, and if things goes bad, though we do not pray for this, but it gives you enough time to start afresh

I have learned of investment when I was in high school particularly in our economics subject. But a student has no money to invest so I had to be content with nothing on my hands. When I got a job it is not easy to save much more to invest. Until now I have no investment except our assets.
Those are some of the harsh realities of life, sometimes it doesn't turn out as expected which is why we need to keep struggling to make a difference in this world we're in.

Yes I have sure learnt the principles of investing at an early age. I am not at the stage were I want to be but I am surely working my way up there.

Seriously one of the biggest lessons that I learnt from making investment and Ponzi scheme is that you should try as much as you can to invest early in any of them that you want to get into that is the only way you guarantee yourself getting paid.

Of course this is a very good advice because starting early can put you a head that's why i started to invest since when I'm working with a construction company and even now I'm investing whenever there is an opportunity.

I remember I was told about bitcoin three years ago and kept postponing till recently, imagine how much I would have made from the market.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back