What's new

Start Investing Early!

Yeah i think i am already planing and gathering cash for investment but my advice to others is to know what you are investing on ,before investing
Its good to start investing early to secure the future but that adage or word of encouragement only works if you have money to invest with you, there are people out there looking for just a little money to feed.

Yeah it's best to start investing early , because there are more opportunity for you to earn and make more money at your early age and stage , you don't need to start thinking of family problem

So this is te mistake that people make. They do wait till time goes before they start investing instead of investing early before they reach their old ages.

Never wait for an opprotunity to come before you start investing for your future, some people always wait for their salary while some waits till they get the perfect job before they starts preparing
Yeah it's best to start investing early , because there are more opportunity for you to earn and make more money at your early age and stage , you don't need to start thinking of family problem

Never wait for an opprotunity to come before you start investing for your future, some people always wait for their salary while some waits till they get the perfect job before they starts preparing
Yeah I really do understand your point ,we should not just wait for an issue to occur before we invest , we need to be prepared in every aspect and every time in life to

So this is te mistake that people make. They do wait till time goes before they start investing instead of investing early before they reach their old ages.
Yeah, that is right. It is best to start investing early while still young. Then during old age you can enjoy the fruits of your investment. You won't have financial problems like many old people have.

Wish I had started earlier as well, started investing in crypto in 2019, irrespective of the volatility and the likes, it has been a nice journey.

I fully agree with starting to invest early in life. However, you have to be sure of your investment that the value will not be going down. When you invest in stocks you cannot control the fluctuation of the market price that you will feel helpless when the price goes down.
It is a very wise decision for 1 to start investment early, early investment startup is a quick way to make money and a quick way to invade and dominate the market.

Early investment is a very good idea especially when you already seem to be having or nursing a plan of some business you're very much interested in. If you got the cash at hand, you should start up something

Each one who invests, according to their economic capacity, there will always be doubt and risk. There have been many scams and also benefited, you have to analyze well and act. Personally, I prefer to invest in real estate. maybe in the future I will try online.

I know investing early is absolutely necessary but it is not everyone that will have an opportunity to invest as you think because investment will require capital and it is not really easy for people to be able to raise up money to invest on the type of project they are interested because of bad economy and other unknown factors.

This couldn't be truer. I came across a tweet some few days ago and I agreed with totally that retirement doesn't start in the 50s or 60s as popularly stated, it starts in the 20s.
Early preparation is very key.

Don't wait too long to get started in investing in some manner once you get your career started. Starting early teaches you about patience and long-term strategies. Plus think about how the money you invest earlier will keep bringing you a return instead of waiting and only having your money put into a savings account. The easiest way is to start with your company's 401k. Some companies have matching contribution so take advantage of that and learn how it works. Even though that money CAN be removed in case of emergency, don't do it. Find other ways to get the cash you need.

Have you started investing at an early age?
You're right. Thanks for the candid advice.
I have started my investment though I'm a physical business. These online businesses seem too risky to indulge in, so I just focus on offline investments.

Don't wait too long to get started in investing in some manner once you get your career started. Starting early teaches you about patience and long-term strategies. Plus think about how the money you invest earlier will keep bringing you a return instead of waiting and only having your money put into a savings account. The easiest way is to start with your company's 401k. Some companies have matching contribution so take advantage of that and learn how it works. Even though that money CAN be removed in case of emergency, don't do it. Find other ways to get the cash you need.

You are correct. Investing at an early age accords you that privilege of learning patience and long term strategies.
You cannot compare a newbie to one who has been in investments for a long time.
I am currently undergoing training in forex trading so that i can start investing.

it is good to start investing early as this will give you chance to play a long-term game in order to make maximum profit from the investment. One of the people I know but ensure for his child and hand it over to him when it became adults. The share he bought for the the child years ago is now worth millions.

It is very important to really start early to invest,especially if you plan to retire into a business that you would have to fall back to,with that you would have learnt how to grow with time and learn things about finance growth.

That is some excellent advise.
As soon as I start working and being paid, I'll undoubtedly begin investing.
For the time being, I can learn to save my meager earnings and invest in tiny businesses.

Its very much better to start investment at early when you start investment at early stage I beleive that you will reap the benefit when you grow old because the chance for you to gain will be there

Every adult or college student should try to learn more about finance, personal finance, crypto, stocks, investment and other stuffs depends on finance because they are not taught at schools or universities.

Yes you are right you are giving us very good advice because early investing will leads to a unsuccessful they because I know for everything there should be some kind of experience and hard work as well and the other thing that try to work with companies with the good amount of money with a lot of experience as well at leasds to a successful way.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back