What's new

Start Investing Early!

Catching the early bird slot is one of the fastest way to make and how much profit from any kind of investment including Ponzi scheme. There is a room to make more money when the investment begins.

I remember I was told about bitcoin three years ago and kept postponing till recently, imagine how much I would have made from the market.
I made many mistakes then by not buying and holding some tokens. I got to know them when they were very cheap but didn't buy any. Almost all of them had made 15 to 20x of their initial price.

This is a good observation from you. Investing early is very important and this is what will make one rake in good amount of profit in the future. One just need to invest wise so as not to lose

You need not wait till when you get your career started before you should start thinking of investing in something for yourself in the future. You just start with the little you can now while you still can

Don't wait too long to get started in investing in some manner once you get your career started. Starting early teaches you about patience and long-term strategies. Plus think about how the money you invest earlier will keep bringing you a return instead of waiting and only having your money put into a savings account. The easiest way is to start with your company's 401k. Some companies have matching contribution so take advantage of that and learn how it works. Even though that money CAN be removed in case of emergency, don't do it. Find other ways to get the cash you need.

Have you started investing at an early age?
The problem with young people is that some have the ideas on what to invest in but don't have capital to invest while the one that have the money don't have investment mentality

I made many mistakes then by not buying and holding some tokens. I got to know them when they were very cheap but didn't buy any. Almost all of them had made 15 to 20x of their initial price.
We all make mistakes, it is what happens next that would determine if we would move on, but it's important to take steps after realising one's mistake

Don't wait too long to get started in investing in some manner once you get your career started. Starting early teaches you about patience and long-term strategies. Plus think about how the money you invest earlier will keep bringing you a return instead of waiting and only having your money put into a savings account. The easiest way is to start with your company's 401k. Some companies have matching contribution so take advantage of that and learn how it works. Even though that money CAN be removed in case of emergency, don't do it. Find other ways to get the cash you need.

Have you started investing at an early age?
That is right. The earliest the investment came in the greater will be it's possibilities of growing your money. I suggest you invest in cryptocurrency trading or investment. All you have to do is buy and sell coins like Bitcoin, etherium, dogecoin, etc.

It is good to invest in early in any investment that we have the knowledge and experience. When we have the capital needed for the successful running of the business at our disposal.

At this age of mine Been 19years is a very good idea for me to start investing now for my future because here in my country Nigeria we have lot of graduates who are waiting and depending on government but if you attach your self in such stuff it will help me alot

We all make mistakes, it is what happens next that would determine if we would move on, but it's important to take steps after realising one's mistake
Yes I've learnt my lesson. The painful part is that I don't have much money as before due to some expenses. I've resolved to buy the little I can buy and hold for a long time.

Early bird catches the worm, invest early and stand the chance of making money earlier than you must have thought. Investment is a risk that is worth taking

Yes investing early sure gives you early stability too, and alot of experience in the field but if finance and probably time and if ignorance cause delay it is never too late to start now .

Yes I've learnt my lesson. The painful part is that I don't have much money as before due to some expenses. I've resolved to buy the little I can buy and hold for a long time.
That's a wise decision, I too have learnt that no matter how small it is I should just start and do what is required with time I would begin to reap the benefits.

Investing earlier is the code. Be it in Cryptocurrency, forex, stocks and share, etc. We simply need to read the chart and start early to invest.

It's always good to start anything early more especially when you have access to what is required but the problem is not having access to what is needed is what stopped many from starting early.

I can’t invest in anything as I’m on disability for life and it’ll be cut off if I do any other income than my disability one.
It is a wise decision for 1 to start investment early with these he or she will be able to make enough profit and be a monopoly of the game.

That's a wise decision, I too have learnt that no matter how small it is I should just start and do what is required with time I would begin to reap the benefits.
Looking back to 3 years ago,you'll be asking yourself,where was I? I'll do what I can now and wait for the next 3 years to come. If things go as usual, I'll be better off than my present status.

Looking back to 3 years ago,you'll be asking yourself,where was I? I'll do what I can now and wait for the next 3 years to come. If things go as usual, I'll be better off than my present status.
I tell you, it's amazing how time just flies and one just keeps procrastinating that is why I do what I do on time to prevent stories that touch

I can’t invest in anything as I’m on disability for life and it’ll be cut off if I do any other income than my disability one.
It is good to start investment early and early investment leads to a better and a good business in the future and when you start early you become Monopoly of the trade
Post automatically merged:

As a good enterpreneur of business investor who want to get the Monopoly of the market should always start investment early with this year she will capture the market before other competitors come into business.

Last edited:
It's always good to start anything early more especially when you have access to what is required but the problem is not having access to what is needed is what stopped many from starting early.
I fully agree with starting to invest early in life. However, you have to be sure of your investment that the value will not be going down. When you invest in stocks you cannot control the fluctuation of the market price that you will feel helpless when the price goes down.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back