What's new

Start Investing Early!

Investment is key in this present day. It's a way of tying your money to something and when the results come you'll be Happy you did. The earlier you invest the better you'll realize it's a wise decision

Honestly one needs to invest his money and have another source of income. It is not good to depend only on your salary at work.
The pandemic has affected the economy and many lost their jobs, this is why investments are important. It is a plan B for when things get tough.
Early investment is good but you have to be prepared in any thing you want to do. Investment is necessary especially when you have a good job and you already have a target. You don't just need to invest because pretty are doing so.

It's a very good idea to start investing early but the problem is most young people are still trying to find their feet in life and they barely have money to cater for their personal needs talk more of investing it into something they aren't assured of for long term

Yes I do believe that the earlier you invest, the more profit you will get. We can see in the charts for the past year that they are drastically raising every now and then. Some of it only stables for a month but in large scale charts we can see its progress for a year.

Investing early save you and out you high in the presence of those that doesn't, and is a very good ideas to invest even though is small, small investment can yield to bigger investment in no time if you are disciplined enough to study it before starting the investment. Invest today and let your money work for you while you are sleeping.

Early investment is good but you have to be prepared in any thing you want to do. Investment is necessary especially when you have a good job and you already have a target. You don't just need to invest because pretty are doing so.
Well said. One must plan himself before investing his money. He must conduct in depth research and survey, calculate the risk involved and the amount of money he is willing to invest.
Proper planning could save you from failure.

Investing early is very good, it helps makes one to become almost perfect in the later stages of life. We learn from experience, so investing early gives experience, you learn from the wants that we're not successful and you become better at making Investment decisions.

It is always best to start investment plant as early as possible. Unforseen circumstances are not what we pray for and the amount of savings at any point can't actually guarantee safety but might just be enough to care for issues that may arise. Early savings/ investment plan can help one to achieve more than his peer and their is no template as to what to invest at any given age. The earlier the better

I concur 100% with this thread, though am a firm believer that it's never too late to start an investment when you realize your shortcomings but if you want to accumulate wealth on the long run, then tangible investment are the way forward, not Ponzi, hyip investments.

Early saving and Investing has lots of advantages compare to late savings because there are certain things you get easily and also what ever you are Investing in initially are mostly less expensive it is when people see opportunities in them that they rush in.

Is a very good idea nothing wrong with investing early but when did come to financial issues that's where you'll be k start cracking brains imagining yourself how to get money to invest, but I fully support investing early if the money is there.the earlier you invest the earlier you get what you you have invested.

Nowadays, when a person has money, he worries about using it,So if a person has money, he tries to use it,If a person uses this money for business somewhere So if you prefer money,So if he continues this process from a successful businessman There is a great need to save money in this way,

Well said. One must plan himself before investing his money. He must conduct in depth research and survey, calculate the risk involved and the amount of money he is willing to invest.
Proper planning could save you from failure.
Exactly proper planning is very important before investment. People don't control themselves when it has to come to business that yields money.
We need calculation, research and survey before.

It is good to start investing right from the early stage. Its usually give somebody a head start ahead of the peers. I have someone who created is CSCS account for his son I'm bought some shares. He but unit of share of some blue chip companies. After 18 years all the shares has run into millions in its value. When the boy turns 18 100 over everything to him and the boy automatically become a millionaire.

It is good to start investing in businesses early so that by the time one retire the business would have been making profits. So starting a business with whatever we have at hands on time is better than waiting for huge capital to start a big business.

Actually it's ok to invest early whenever you have what it takes for a good business to move forward . A saying goes as make haste while the sun shines .Invest when it's still young.

Don't wait too long to get started in investing in some manner once you get your career started. Starting early teaches you about patience and long-term strategies. Plus think about how the money you invest earlier will keep bringing you a return instead of waiting and only having your money put into a savings account. The easiest way is to start with your company's 401k. Some companies have matching contribution so take advantage of that and learn how it works. Even though that money CAN be removed in case of emergency, don't do it. Find other ways to get the cash you need.

Have you started investing at an early age?
When it comes to investment I actually started very early think at the age of 17 years old that was when I made my first investment online and I actually had a lot of profits since then till now.

There is no timeframe on when to invest. However, I think it is important to start as soon as you are financially able too to plan and retire early.
Excellent answer and I support it 100%, as long as you have the possibilities to invest and the capital to do so, you can do it immediately, this way you will be able to plan your retirement at an appropriate age.

It is very important to make good investment for the future. A lot of people who invested in Bitcoin when it was low are now millionaires. Such investments is one of the best form of investment.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back