What's new

Star-Clicks: SCAM or LEGITIMATE

Yes that's nice proposal as long as reaching this minimum pay out isn't easy at all and at last you get nothing .
Yeah, just imagine earning just $0.11 per day as free member. How many days will it take one that is inactive sometimes? That will be life time. This site is in doubt, the prefix should remain so, till things get better on it.

Yeah, just imagine earning just $0.11 per day as free member. How many days will it take one that is inactive sometimes? That will be life time. This site is in doubt, the prefix should remain so, till things get better on it.
Cause I already reach minimum payout I can confirm either the site legit or scam , actually there is no payment so it is a scam .

Yes that's nice proposal as long as reaching this minimum pay out isn't easy at all and at last you get nothing .
Cause I already reach minimum payout I can confirm either the site legit or scam , actually there is no payment so it is a scam .
Very soon the prefix of this topic will be changed to scam. The site already is suspicious by having a very high minimum withdrawal threshold of $50 which will take a user over one year to reach.

Very soon the prefix of this topic will be changed to scam. The site already is suspicious by having a very high minimum withdrawal threshold of $50 which will take a user over one year to reach.
And only the one get 0.04 $ After your membership end , but it is the same for me as 0.11$ as 0.04 $ at the end you wouldn't get the money .

And only the one get 0.04 $ After your membership end , but it is the same for me as 0.11$ as 0.04 $ at the end you wouldn't get the money .
That's bizarre of star_clicks. I just hope Admin sees your experience you had with this PTC site and change the prefix back to scam. They're just here to suffer people, after working so hard to reach cash out level they still deny them payment.

The exact daily amount in earnings is $0.11 per day, which is equivalent to 1 year and 3 months, which is a long time as you describe it. I just hope that those who have reached the threshold, will be able to withdraw their earnings.
Hmm, that kind if duration is what i can't take, they might brand this site scam one day if it doesn't change its low earnings and high minimum withdrawal threshold.

Hmm, that kind if duration is what i can't take, they might brand this site scam one day if it doesn't change its low earnings and high minimum withdrawal threshold.
Yes indeed, that's why they placed the thread as doubtful. It is no longer known if it is legal or fraud. There are still members defending the site, and I am still waiting for someone to prove its legality and nothing.

Yes indeed, that's why they placed the thread as doubtful. It is no longer known if it is legal or fraud. There are still members defending the site, and I am still waiting for someone to prove its legality and nothing.
Someone here proved it to be scam, if you read down the line you'll see someone that expressed it being scam. The poster said the sire scammed em after reaching cash out level. The person even made screen shot of it.

Someone here proved it to be scam, if you read down the line you'll see someone that expressed it being scam. The poster said the sire scammed em after reaching cash out level. The person even made screen shot of it.
Yes it is correct, I read the information and even shared it, but after that there are members who defend the site. That's why I asked about it and that they attract to the thread evidence to the contrary. I? am waiting for the outcome. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Yes it is correct, I read the information and even shared it, but after that there are members who defend the site. That's why I asked about it and that they attract to the thread evidence to the contrary. I? am waiting for the outcome. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Its just good as you shared it to them to check about the site transparency level if it worth it or not. Their high minimum withdrawal threshold have really discouraged lots of people from continuing with the site.

Its just good as you shared it to them to check about the site transparency level if it worth it or not. Their high minimum withdrawal threshold have really discouraged lots of people from continuing with the site.
True, but it is also true that many members continue to support the site, and many others continue to share their payment receipts. So I continue to wait patiently, I already have almost $40 on the site, let's see if I continue or leave it at that.

Starclicks did a lot of people in. Many people invested time and funds to upgrade and even buy referrals on microjob sites only to meet with disappointment. Even before it became scam, it wasn't worth the effort IMO.

That's bizarre of star_clicks. I just hope Admin sees your experience you had with this PTC site and change the prefix back to scam. They're just here to suffer people, after working so hard to reach cash out level they still deny them payment.
Thank you a lot friend , actually they are answering my messages but they insist that I should send the document , the effort to prepare the documents don't deserve the reward .

Thank you a lot friend , actually they are answering my messages but they insist that I should send the document , the effort to prepare the documents don't deserve the reward .
Which documents are they requesting you send to them?? Does that low reward that took more than one year deserve any legs documents or papers for whatever? I'll say big NO. Its not worth it, they want to behave indifferent.

When I hear my friends and colleagues tell me about their experience with starclicks as a scam site, I don't even bother myself spending my time to go there for any reason

If a PTC requires verification means that he requires user verification before even earning a dime from this PTC as earning is allowed for verified users, if a PTC requires verification after user reachs payout then the possible scenario a pending verification even you send all required documents for verification [which is accepted even in other websites] whitout know what they could do with these documents. So they just want to earn alone from advertisers. So the second scenario that account is verified is rare pourcent and may not be accepted.

True, but it is also true that many members continue to support the site, and many others continue to share their payment receipts. So I continue to wait patiently, I already have almost $40 on the site, let's see if I continue or leave it at that.
If you get negative reviews that is higher than the positive you can leave your earnings like that. You can continue earning as you're doing, who knows you might be paid. If starclicks deny you that payment they'll be forced to close down, it will be fraud at its best. Punishing you for one year plus, that will bring them widespread criticism.

If you get negative reviews that is higher than the positive you can leave your earnings like that. You can continue earning as you're doing, who knows you might be paid. If starclicks deny you that payment they'll be forced to close down, it will be fraud at its best. Punishing you for one year plus, that will bring them widespread criticism.
It is, although from the last I have reviewed and members have commented, it is very discouraging. On another forum someone stated to me that it was not a scam and I asked for proof, so far nothing has been sent to me.

It is, although from the last I have reviewed and members have commented, it is very discouraging. On another forum someone stated to me that it was not a scam and I asked for proof, so far nothing has been sent to me.
Hmm, those kind of talk are pointless if he or she doesn't provide you with a proof to justify that the site is legit. I believe in the message a member here labelled starclicks, I'm starting to believe that he's true because he showed evidence for it.

Hmm, those kind of talk are pointless if he or she doesn't provide you with a proof to justify that the site is legit. I believe in the message a member here labelled starclicks, I'm starting to believe that he's true because he showed evidence for it.
I believe him, he even showed the requirements they are asking him to meet in order to pay him, which seems unfair to me. When you start working on the site they don't explain how cumbersome it is to acquire the earnings.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back