Star-Clicks: SCAM or LEGITIMATE

Sariana23

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 1, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have been working on this page for some time, of which I have $ 10, they say that to earn more per week, I must pay to update the account, which is $ 19.95 per week that would generate a profit of $ 5 per day or $ 49, 95 which would be $ 7.50 a day. I have been about to do it, but I am not sure of said page. I ask around here because you sure have more time than me, working online, and therefore more experience.
Has anyone worked there? Have you invested to earn more? really pay?

Yes, I have also read, thank you anyway, I just need to trust more, because the minimum withdrawal is $ 50

I worked with them but I didn t cash out since March
Hello and thank you for that valuable information, so I prefer to wait and not risk my money, I do not want to invest and lose, I will continue without investment

I have worked here for a while but I am confused about some points here:
the minimum payout is really huge (50$) why that?

I have been working on this page for some time, of which I have $ 10, they say that to earn more per week, I must pay to update the account, which is $ 19.95 per week that would generate a profit of $ 5 per day or $ 49, 95 which would be $ 7.50 a day. I have been about to do it, but I am not sure of said page. I ask around here because you sure have more time than me, working online, and therefore more experience.
I also joined this site but didn't continue my work because this sites is doubtful. There are some negative reviews on Google.
Post automatically merged:

6.470 review , 4.8/5 .

Personally i don't work with this site but on the internet have good reviews.
But they didn't share payment proofs on net .why? If they are real so they should share their payment proofs to tell about their legitment

I have worked here for a while but I am confused about some points here:
the minimum payout is really huge (50$) why that?
This thing made this site doubtful. But the member who got withdraw from this site can tells better. But I didn't see any proof on any forum

I also joined this site but didn't continue my work because this sites is doubtful. There are some negative reviews on Google.

But they didn't share payment proofs on net .why? If they are real so they should share their payment proofs to tell about their legitment

This thing made this site doubtful. But the member who got withdraw from this site can tells better. But I didn't see any proof on any forum
the site is old since 2008 but I really still no comfort with it, anyways I don't want to risk and give 20$ for them.

the site is old since 2008 but I really still no comfort with it, anyways I don't want to risk and give 20$ for them.
That's the point which I think. I have lost my money in many projects so now I don't take risk. I saw many people who use their refferal system but they don't share proof of payment.

That's the point which I think. I have lost my money in many projects so now I don't take risk. I saw many people who use their refferal system but they don't share proof of payment.
yeah, for me it's better to avoid this site and keep your 20$ in your pocket.
you can buy here a membership and profit from the features (I hope you read the new update?)

I'm still on the site, waiting to see if I read something good. Now I have earned $ 28, I am less than half missing. I was able to see payment receipts from other users and I still don't want to risk and invest the $ 20 to change the membership. Since I don't spend much time on it, I prefer to continue as I am.

hello friend i know its a scam and i know it 100%...so don't waste your time on start-click. i have 5$ in my account but they never upgrade my account. in another hand, my friend upgraded his account but cant withdraw. scam scam

hello friend i know its a scam and i know it 100%...so don't waste your time on start-click. i have 5$ in my account but they never upgrade my account. in another hand, my friend upgraded his account but cant withdraw. scam scam
It is very important that you give me that information, which means that the payment receipts are fake!!! and if your friend updated the account and was never able to withdraw the amount, that is unfortunate and discouraging. Because until yesterday I was on the site hoping to cash out in the future.

Hello and thank you for that valuable information, so I prefer to wait and not risk my money, I do not want to invest and lose, I will continue without investment
Yeah dear,just be patient you'll eventually get a legit platform,whereby you will profit big after investing.As for me,i am clinging to pay to write platforms such as this one for the main time,still am able to find a legit small investment.

It is very important that you give me that information, which means that the payment receipts are fake!!! and if your friend updated the account and was never able to withdraw the amount, that is unfortunate and discouraging. Because until yesterday I was on the site hoping to cash out in the future.
hello there. thanks a lot that you found my message informative for you and for all but its true its a scam site which will never pay anyone. so many people wasted their time on this site with hope as you have but got scam. its better you can try this JOIN ME . its legit and paying always i have mnay payments proof to show. thanks in advanced CLICK HERE TO JOIN ME

hello there. thanks a lot that you found my message informative for you and for all but its true its a scam site which will never pay anyone. so many people wasted their time on this site with hope as you have but got scam. its better you can try this JOIN ME . its legit and paying always i have mnay payments proof to show. thanks in advanced CLICK HERE TO JOIN ME
The last time i checked around starclicks they certified as legit. I was thinking it remains that way, maybe they turned scam recently when the heat poured on them to pay such hefty amount stated on their upgrade plans. Stay off from ptc sites that promises high tons of money, they aren't legit.

but i am working on a PTC which is always paying and 100% legit. this site here to work with people and to stay not for the scam as star click came to scam with people so you can join it with me...you can withdrawal without invest and make more money with only 2 $HAVE A LOOK

This website have good rating on the Internet and I also have created account on this that site, 1 month ago and earn only 0.1 dollar in one day.
Due to its low earning and slow processing speed I was unable to work daily.

I try to read all the information left by fellow forum members. And as others say, Star clicks must be a scam site these days because until the last reviews I could read it was a legit site. I will evaluate the site from the link you leave, thanks again.

I try to read all the information left by fellow forum members. And as others say, Star clicks must be a scam site these days because until the last reviews I could read it was a legit site. I will evaluate the site from the link you leave, thanks again.
its really sad that so many people wasted their time on a scam site but i don't trust sites like star-click because they put a high payment amount to withdrawal and it was impossible without investment. well move on

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back