What's new

Star-Clicks: SCAM or LEGITIMATE

You are absolutely right and I support you, you read so much information and recommendations, but they don't say things from beginning to end. After you are even involved, you realize the pros and cons.
Unfortunately yes , but I have learned the lesson , this is last time I will work on site that have minimum pay out 50$ even all the world recommend it to me .

Starclicks can't be right place for making money at all. You see a diguising Ponzi scheme, you should just do yourself a favour and stay out of their way because it always crashes.

Unfortunately yes , but I have learned the lesson , this is last time I will work on site that have minimum pay out 50$ even all the world recommend it to me .
Yes, I was also recommended it a lot, but we learn from our mistakes. We already know that we should not be in places like this or similar.

Starclicks can't be right place for making money at all. You see a diguising Ponzi scheme, you should just do yourself a favour and stay out of their way because it always crashes.
I don't have much knowledge related to the digital Ponzi scheme. But as I described above, we learn from mistakes, although I know that many have won and continue to do so, they know something that we do not.

I have not been on the site but I have had alot of informations from friends, colleagues and people around who have involve themselves.

I don't really subscribe to websites that ask money before giving me or paying money. I see them as high yield investment platforms because it means if there is no more turn out, then there may be no pay again.

I have not been on the site but I have had alot of informations from friends, colleagues and people around who have involve themselves.
What information have you received? If you have friends and colleagues on the site, have they been paid or do they label it as fraud? Share with us your impression of the site

I send a ticket to their support I hope they will reply soon , and I am not going to prepare all the documents needed , cause they weren't mentionned on the FAQ .

I send a ticket to their support I hope they will reply soon , and I am not going to prepare all the documents needed , cause they weren't mentionned on the FAQ .
I was reading some important information about the site in another forum, related to earnings, and the person has a lot of knowledge that I think can help you. I wrote to him related to what is happening to you, as soon as I get an answer I will let you know.

I don't trust the website. It is a waste of time. How can there payout be that high with very small daily earnings and expect members to reach the minimum payout.
With my calculations. There daily earnings is $0.1 and there minimum payout is $50. If I earn $0.1 daily. Then in a month that is $3 . Now tell me how many months or years will I have to waste my time on the site to withdraw my first payout.
They are not ready to pay. That is why there minimum payout is that very high

I don't trust the website. It is a waste of time. How can there payout be that high with very small daily earnings and expect members to reach the minimum payout.
With my calculations. There daily earnings is $0.1 and there minimum payout is $50. If I earn $0.1 daily. Then in a month that is $3 . Now tell me how many months or years will I have to waste my time on the site to withdraw my first payout.
They are not ready to pay. That is why there minimum payout is that very high
It will take you one year and 8 months of steady work on the site without slowing down. Is that not bizarre? I'll say it doesn't worth it at all. I'm not just ready to waste my time there.

It will take you one year and 8 months of steady work on the site without slowing down. Is that not bizarre? I'll say it doesn't worth it at all. I'm not just ready to waste my time there.
The exact daily amount in earnings is $0.11 per day, which is equivalent to 1 year and 3 months, which is a long time as you describe it. I just hope that those who have reached the threshold, will be able to withdraw their earnings.

There is a red flag already. If a site ask you to pay certain amount of money for update or maintenance, then you should know that they are scammers and will not pay you any money afterwards

There is a red flag already. If a site ask you to pay certain amount of money for update or maintenance, then you should know that they are scammers and will not pay you any money afterwards
Yes it is true, in fact I have never updated my membership in any site until now, since I don't feel confident to do it and in others although I have had confidence I haven't made the decision either. As I said, I hope that everyone who makes the effort to reach the threshold can withdraw their earnings.

They are playing with me or what ? I received new message from them that I should enable pay out , I did this no message after then .

Hmm, I'm not just in with this kind of PTC site that will take me years to reach its minimum withdrawal threshold. I rather abandon online earnings if its only star-clicks that is alive. They should reduce the minimum withdrawal threshold of $50 to at least $10 so users can earn.

Hmm, I'm not just in with this kind of PTC site that will take me years to reach its minimum withdrawal threshold. I rather abandon online earnings if its only star-clicks that is alive. They should reduce the minimum withdrawal threshold of $50 to at least $10 so users can earn.
Yes that's nice proposal as long as reaching this minimum pay out isn't easy at all and at last you get nothing .

I do not know why this thread is tagged as doubtful. You may not like a PTC site but you cannot say it is a scam just because you are not a fan. Star clicks is legit.

you can only win on this site on referal basis,the commisions you get when your downliners invest in the platform.Othertwsie its not worth it to invest as the return of investment is just too low.Its better you invest the money in the digital assets with the hope of a price rising high for a profit.

To even understand the model these guys are adopting for their platform is something else. You upgrade and start herring one issue or the other after it

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back