What's new

Star-Clicks: SCAM or LEGITIMATE

I get a payment today from Star-clicks , so I confirm this site is still legit
Note : I don't send them any requirements , now I am waiting for the remaining 30 $ .
So as I have understand manual payout requires sending documents for verification or either auto payout and manual payment requires sending documents for verification because I got confused about different payment option and payout requirements. Thanks for explication!

So as I have understand manual payout requires sending documents for verification or either auto payout and manual payment requires sending documents for verification because I got confused about different payment option and payout requirements. Thanks for explication!
I was losing my hope to get this payment especially when they stopped answering my messages , actually I don't know how to receive the 30 $ on my account .

I was losing my hope to get this payment especially when they stopped answering my messages , actually I don't know how to receive the 30 $ on my account .
So as I understand if it is manual payment they don't send the payment if it is auto payout then payout is auto sent by payment system configured by API so this is what I think.

So as I understand if it is manual payment they don't send the payment if it is auto payout then payout is auto sent by payment system configured by API so this is what I think.
Yes but they don't send all the 50 $ , they send only 20 $ and keep the 30 $ , may be I should reach 50 $ yo get another auto payout .

I have been working on this page for some time, of which I have $ 10, they say that to earn more per week, I must pay to update the account, which is $ 19.95 per week that would generate a profit of $ 5 per day or $ 49, 95 which would be $ 7.50 a day. I have been about to do it, but I am not sure of said page. I ask around here because you sure have more time than me, working online, and therefore more experience.
Has anyone worked there? Have you invested to earn more? really pay?
This is actually my first time of hearing about this platform and I'm not sure if they are really worth one waste of time working on the website considering how they pay.

This is actually my first time of hearing about this platform and I'm not sure if they are really worth one waste of time working on the website considering how they pay.
Actually I feel that my time don't get wasted in this platform cause at last I get paid , but it is not easy to trust a site that have 50 $ as minimum payout .

Actually I feel that my time don't get wasted in this platform cause at last I get paid , but it is not easy to trust a site that have 50 $ as minimum payout .
Seriously, it would get to the point where you would be very sincerely tired to keep working and supposing they went on a break when you have $40?

Yes but they don't send all the 50 $ , they send only 20 $ and keep the 30 $ , may be I should reach 50 $ yo get another auto payout .
Have you now been paid for your activities at the site?? I think its just pointless to pay you $20 and holding $30 for you to continue again after you must have spend whole lot if time to reach that mark.

Yes, they are just looking for excuses, since as I commented above if you do not belong to the United States, they should only ask for ID and not so many documents as @Salimo demonstrated . I was checking on the site and that is what you describe.
@Salimo, have been paid by starclicks, he displayed the payment proof here. But still waiting to be paid to be paid the remaining $30. Congrats to him for getting $20 first, let's see if starclicks will pay the remaining $30 to @Salimo.

@Salimo, have been paid by starclicks, he displayed the payment proof here. But still waiting to be paid to be paid the remaining $30. Congrats to him for getting $20 first, let's see if starclicks will pay the remaining $30 to @Salimo.
In order to withdraw the $30 you have to reach $50 again, this happens when you request the automatic payment, as I have been able to read on the page. And to request the automatic payment you must have a membership - at least all is not lost! Excellent @Salimo

Thank you friends , yes at least 20 $ instead of getting nothing for my effort , I Hope only they decrease the golden membership so I could use my balance to buy it .

Yes it is not easy to reach 50 $ especially in my case I have not any referrals and I earn nothing from HTML code so all my earnings are from my own clicks .
Seriously, even getting to the point of earning at least $30 as a minimum withdrawal limit is way too high to ask from members. Anything above $5 is too much.

Seriously, even getting to the point of earning at least $30 as a minimum withdrawal limit is way too high to ask from members. Anything above $5 is too much.
Yes this site is so different from others sites , I hope they will lower the minimum cash out so many new users could join it , but I think bloggers reach 50$ fast even though .

Thank you friends , yes at least 20 $ instead of getting nothing for my effort , I Hope only they decrease the golden membership so I could use my balance to buy it .
Since you were paid $20, through the automatic payment, did you do it by purchasing a membership? I read somewhere that to activate this payment, you have to upgrade your account. And when you reach $50 again, they pay you again $20 or $30. Is it true?

Since you were paid $20, through the automatic payment, did you do it by purchasing a membership? I read somewhere that to activate this payment, you have to upgrade your account. And when you reach $50 again, they pay you again $20 or $30. Is it true?
I can pay for the upgrade with the money that still have but with golden membership you can only get few profits , you can earn well from this site only if you have a good blog.

I would like you to clarify a doubt, to request the automatic payment must I have a membership? Or can I request the automatic payment without it? Because I had understood that @Salimo does not have a membership.

In order to withdraw the $30 you have to reach $50 again, this happens when you request the automatic payment, as I have been able to read on the page. And to request the automatic payment you must have a membership - at least all is not lost! Excellent @Salimo
Okay, i got the points you outlined about the site. But its still weird for the site, to restrict one from withdrawing the entire earnings accrued for more than one year. Just because the user never upgraded membership. They just want to suffer people and force them paying what they don't like.

Okay, i got the points you outlined about the site. But its still weird for the site, to restrict one from withdrawing the entire earnings accrued for more than one year. Just because the user never upgraded membership. They just want to suffer people and force them paying what they don't like.
hello there. how are you all my friends. well, i am also a member of this scam site. they are not paying as people cant upgrade their account with account balance as i can't upgrade my account with the account balance. I wasted my time on this site while I already wrote many times its a scam.

hello there. how are you all my friends. well, i am also a member of this scam site. they are not paying as people cant upgrade their account with account balance as i can't upgrade my account with the account balance. I wasted my time on this site while I already wrote many times its a scam.
Hmm, too many reviews. Don't even know the one to choose from at the moment. @Salimo, said the site paid $20 to em, and owed $30. Expecting em to upgrade or go on to reach yet another $50 to command another withdrawal. Have you tried reaching cashout level on the site??

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back