What's new

Star-Clicks: SCAM or LEGITIMATE

Good one @Sariana23, you need to take time review other online sites to see if you can earn from them. If you have a desktop computer you can try serpclix, it accepts worldwide, you can earn tangible there too. At least $18-$20 a month on the site.
By chance today I was talking to a member about it, I have problems with Firefox because it won't update, my pc is damaged and they lent me a laptop, I'm trying to do what I can from here to register. I usually use chrome for work and the laptop has no memory to download Edge which is the other one they recommend to download the application.

Please stop using this site , it turned to be a joke , I have reached 50 $ and asked for withdrawal but they are puting many complications there , I understand that I am not going to be paid .
Post automatically merged:

Don't help those scammers please

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-04-23-21-47-27-90.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-04-23-21-47-27-90.jpg
    233.2 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_2021-04-23-21-53-27-65.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-04-23-21-53-27-65.jpg
    223.3 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_2021-04-23-21-54-51-13.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-04-23-21-54-51-13.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20210423_215507.jpg
    IMG_20210423_215507.jpg
    188.4 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Please stop using this site , it turned to be a joke , I have reached 50 $ and asked for withdrawal but they are puting many complications there , I understand that I am not going to be paid .
Post automatically merged:

Don't help those scammers please
It is unfortunate that they demand so many requirements to withdraw money that you have earned, it is discouraging but it is better to confirm in time and not continue with this site, I would really like you to fight to withdraw your money, I read that they put a complaint in trustpilot and managed to withdraw the profits, you should try.

It is unfortunate that they demand so many requirements to withdraw money that you have earned, it is discouraging but it is better to confirm in time and not continue with this site, I would really like you to fight to withdraw your money, I read that they put a complaint in trustpilot and managed to withdraw the profits, you should try.
Ok but that discouraging , more than six mounths of work and 20 $ of investment , why they don't ask for those requirements when we joined this site , is mobile phone vérification doesn't enough ?

6.470 review , 4.8/5 .

Personally i don't work with this site but on the internet have good reviews.

Anyone can have negative or positive reviews on Trustpilot. The reviews posted by many members seem fake to me. Reviews like "Yeah Good Site", "Cool Site", "Paying Site", etc along with five stars are ringing the bells in my ears. The truth is that there are a lot of complainst regarding this site and I have even read that they ask for documents for "verification" and then even after that they refuse to pay.

Ok but that discouraging , more than six mounths of work and 20 $ of investment , why they don't ask for those requirements when we joined this site , is mobile phone vérification doesn't enough ?
Yes I think it is enough, but I read that you paid for the membership, in this case the way to get your earnings is different than when you don't pay the membership, I understand that with membership you can withdraw $10 or $20 and the rest stays in the fund. In configuration you put the direct payment.

Yes I think it is enough, but I read that you paid for the membership, in this case the way to get your earnings is different than when you don't pay the membership, I understand that with membership you can withdraw $10 or $20 and the rest stays in the fund. In configuration you put the direct payment.
There is no choice for partial withdrawal , it is clearely stated that the minimum withdrawal is 50 $ even if I paid for golden membership before .

There is no choice for partial withdrawal , it is clearely stated that the minimum withdrawal is 50 $ even if I paid for golden membership before .
Yes it is true, you must have 50 dollars accumulated, but I have read that if you put automatic payment, when you reach the threshold of 50 dollars they transfer to your account 10 or 20 dollars, you can look for the video about it The automatic payment is only for those who pay the membership.

I have seen a thread about star clicks before and signed up but felt the tasks were time consuming so I stopped, reading these comments now I know there isn't need to continue there.

At some point in time I wanted investing my money into this trash of a thing called star clicks. Then i wondered, why should I pay money to work for a thing that says I'll be paid working

If you don't upgrade your account, you can earn just 10 cents per day. Since they have $50 withdrawal threshold, it will take a long time to receive payment. You can earn better if build referrals and these referrals also upgrade their accounts.

If you don't upgrade your account, you can earn just 10 cents per day. Since they have $50 withdrawal threshold, it will take a long time to receive payment. You can earn better if build referrals and these referrals also upgrade their accounts.
It is really exhausting to perceive 10 to 11 cents a day. The best way is as you describe, with referrals and account updates. Otherwise it is a long way to go to reach the threshold and get the expected earnings.

When you upgrade for gold membership, you will receive ads worth 80-120 cents. You also get HTML codes, you can use these codes on your website and earn when someone clicks on these ads.

I have been working on this page for some time, of which I have $ 10, they say that to earn more per week, I must pay to update the account, which is $ 19.95 per week that would generate a profit of $ 5 per day or $ 49, 95 which would be $ 7.50 a day. I have been about to do it, but I am not sure of said page. I ask around here because you sure have more time than me, working online, and therefore more experience.
Has anyone worked there? Have you invested to earn more? really pay?
I say that because of this and I will do the needful enjoy your time with hard working and earn it is a big deal to start a new 🆕 a little i a business and earn a living so I suggest that you are many motivated to get the main reasons I also do not give pension and earn it is a big deal but on the bright

People encouraging others to go into such things as been offered by this starclicks, I just wished you could be showing us proof of your personal withdrawals from the site, that would have sufficed

People encouraging others to go into such things as been offered by this starclicks, I just wished you could be showing us proof of your personal withdrawals from the site, that would have sufficed
You are absolutely right, I don't have a proof of payment. That is why I created the thread and although some are for and some are against, they have not posted proof. I guess others like me are waiting to reach the threshold to give their opinion, as in the case of @Salimo and his posting.

I also hat a Star-clix acount in the past, but I left it quickly. I don't really trust sites with such a high minimum withdrawal. 50 $ is for sure too much. I am sorry for those who have invested and lost a lot of time on this SCAM

I have heard for this site first time at a FB group then I see someone in BMF said that the site was legit since 2008 that's why I continue with them but no body talk about the complications when you reach pay out .

I have heard for this site first time at a FB group then I see someone in BMF said that the site was legit since 2008 that's why I continue with them but no body talk about the complications when you reach pay out .
You are absolutely right and I support you, you read so much information and recommendations, but they don't say things from beginning to end. After you are even involved, you realize the pros and cons.

This is a legit business, it uses paypal for payment. If it was scam, paypal would have never supported this site. They have two membership option $20 or $50 and ths membership fee is for one month.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back