What's new

Star-Clicks: SCAM or LEGITIMATE

I believe him, he even showed the requirements they are asking him to meet in order to pay him, which seems unfair to me. When you start working on the site they don't explain how cumbersome it is to acquire the earnings.
You can try after send verification if payment still pending or payment is send and then if payment still pending even after send documents for verification a month or more means it is fraudulent site other if they send payment after verify identification means I could continue earning with this site.

You can try after send verification if payment still pending or payment is send and then if payment still pending even after send documents for verification a month or more means it is fraudulent site other if they send payment after verify identification means I could continue earning with this site.
If you review the thread, we have the case of @Salimo , where they ask him a series of requirements to credit his earnings, which took so long to reach the threshold. That's what seems unfair to me, such requirements should be requested before spending so much time on a site.

If you review the thread, we have the case of @Salimo , where they ask him a series of requirements to credit his earnings, which took so long to reach the threshold. That's what seems unfair to me, such requirements should be requested before spending so much time on a site.
Yes you are right , actually they stopped reply to my messages cause I send them I won't send the requirements , so please don't waste your time there .

Yes you are right , actually they stopped reply to my messages cause I send them I won't send the requirements , so please don't waste your time there .
Thanks for your advice, you know I was reading in a forum. And a member explained that he put the complaint on a trustpilot site and thanks to that he got his money paid. I don't know exactly where on trustpilot but she explained that they wrote to Star Clic and she received her payment. You should check it out.

Thanks for your advice, you know I was reading in a forum. And a member explained that he put the complaint on a trustpilot site and thanks to that he got his money paid. I don't know exactly where on trustpilot but she explained that they wrote to Star Clic and she received her payment. You should check it out.
Ok thanks I will try this , but I will never send them any required documents cause I thought that phone verificatîon is enough .

Ok thanks I will try this , but I will never send them any required documents cause I thought that phone verificatîon is enough .
I was reading some information just now and I am curious. Did you request payment by Paypal or by a bank account?, because they say that outside the US they require a passport, license or ID card.

I was reading some information just now and I am curious. Did you request payment by Paypal or by a bank account?, because they say that outside the US they require a passport, license or ID card.
I request it by PayPal , they want more than the ID , I already post what they they ask for economic plan too and that's weird .

I request it by PayPal , they want more than the ID , I already post what they they ask for economic plan too and that's weird .
I ask because I was in Star click and I started to read the information regarding the payment, and I found out about it, which I had not really read. Maybe you have already read everything, but I had not checked.

I believe him, he even showed the requirements they are asking him to meet in order to pay him, which seems unfair to me. When you start working on the site they don't explain how cumbersome it is to acquire the earnings.
That's pathetic of the site not disbursing payment asap to the one who is eligible. But when he or she was starting with the site i don't think they laud out this kind of requirements to him or her.

That's pathetic of the site not disbursing payment asap to the one who is eligible. But when he or she was starting with the site i don't think they laud out this kind of requirements to him or her.
In these cases, they should include such information when requesting the email and its verification, so that the decision will be made whether to spend time on it or not. It is annoying that after so much time, they come out with that. Besides, they ask for more requirements than they should as in other sites.

Just let us forget about this site , and never never join a site with high minimum pay out even if you read good reviews about it , that's the lesson I learned .
It is an excellent learning experience which you share with all of us, despite your bad experience. I have always read that detail, when the threshold is high, it is better not to look at the site. Always trying to meet our needs we fall into them.

I have not engage on the platform to have better knowledge about but I will appreciate If someone share with me about it operational terms and condition to have a clear information about it I believe it will helped me.

It is an excellent learning experience which you share with all of us, despite your bad experience. I have always read that detail, when the threshold is high, it is better not to look at the site. Always trying to meet our needs we fall into them.
Yes unfortunately scammers exploit our needs to money to deceive us and make their fortunes , but still we can get accurate information about sites and share them here .

Yes unfortunately scammers exploit our needs to money to deceive us and make their fortunes , but still we can get accurate information about sites and share them here .
That's right, it's one of the things I love about Bizdustry. Here we can share the different scam sites and prove it, thanks to people like you I have withdrawn from other sites that were stealing my time because they were fraudulent sites. Hopefully we will get better options.

In these cases, they should include such information when requesting the email and its verification, so that the decision will be made whether to spend time on it or not. It is annoying that after so much time, they come out with that. Besides, they ask for more requirements than they should as in other sites.
They're just trying to find fault to deny the user's money they owed him nothing much. They're looking suspicious more and more ever since people red flagged them.

They're just trying to find fault to deny the user's money they owed him nothing much. They're looking suspicious more and more ever since people red flagged them.
Yes, they are just looking for excuses, since as I commented above if you do not belong to the United States, they should only ask for ID and not so many documents as @Salimo demonstrated . I was checking on the site and that is what you describe.

Attachments

• stclic.png
    stclic.png
    30.7 KB · Views: 2
No I have not worked on this site and I don't really have any idea about the site but any site that asked you to invest or pay money before withdrawing the money you earn is scam site.

No I have not worked on this site and I don't really have any idea about the site but any site that asked you to invest or pay money before withdrawing the money you earn is scam site.
I agree with your opinion, in my case I don't like to pay to make a profit either, although I have lost opportunities because of it. However, without intending to defend Star Clic, in this site you pay, only if you change level. The problem is the requirements they demand to withdraw the earnings, which are not in accordance with other sites.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back