What's new

Star-Clicks: SCAM or LEGITIMATE

That's right @Sincerem , it's a long time, but I already mentioned that I don't spend more than 5 minutes on the page a day, and I'm already more than half way through, I'll stay safe until I withdraw the $50, because I never motivated myself to upgrade the membership. I am a very patient and consistent person
Post automatically merged:

It would be nice if you could clarify this issue for me, because I am not rich and $20 is a lot for me. So I have decided to stay on the site, what is your recommendation? Because it would be sad, as @Sprite1950 comments that I reach the threshold and I can't cash them out.
I'm not saying that will happen to you @Sariana23, it's just that I didn't want to risk it. The reviews for this site are quite mixed so it's a personal choice. Don't let me put you off if you want to stay.

That's right @Sincerem , it's a long time, but I already mentioned that I don't spend more than 5 minutes on the page a day, and I'm already more than half way through, I'll stay safe until I withdraw the $50, because I never motivated myself to upgrade the membership. I am a very patient and consistent person
Post automatically merged:

It would be nice if you could clarify this issue for me, because I am not rich and $20 is a lot for me. So I have decided to stay on the site, what is your recommendation? Because it would be sad, as @Sprite1950 comments that I reach the threshold and I can't cash them out.
That's the problem, and I can't guarantee for you anything because you can earn and profit as you can lose them. As you said that 20$ is a lot for you, then I suggest you avoid this site and don't hear for people who earn here because it isn't sure to earn like them.
Try to look for another platform to put your money there.

I heard you right @Sariana23. Their is no motivation in upgrading to that PTC site, when the earnings are minimal and takes very long time to reach cash out level. How many days have you been doing this? And how many days is remaining for you to reach cash out level at starclicks??

Thank you for bringing this up on this platform. I am also interested in knowing whether it is scam or legitimate. I have once had about it but did not do any further research on the Star-clicks forum. I might just join them if I have the time to work there.

I'm not saying that will happen to you @Sariana23, it's just that I didn't want to risk it. The reviews for this site are quite mixed so it's a personal choice. Don't let me put you off if you want to stay.
Thanks for your advice @Sprite1950 , yes you are right I will take it into account.
That's the problem, and I can't guarantee for you anything because you can earn and profit as you can lose them. As you said that 20$ is a lot for you, then I suggest you avoid this site and don't hear for people who earn here because it isn't sure to earn like them.
Try to look for another platform to put your money there.
Very good @Anis Boukezzoula there is nothing left to reach the threshold, I have much more than half and I hope to be lucky and receive the winnings.
I heard you right @Sariana23. Their is no motivation in upgrading to that PTC site, when the earnings are minimal and takes very long time to reach cash out level. How many days have you been doing this? And how many days is remaining for you to reach cash out level at starclicks??
Give you the time exactly, it will be difficult, I have to do the math, maybe at some point I'll get around to it @Sincerem , and answer you with certainty.

Thank you for bringing this up on this platform. I am also interested in knowing whether it is scam or legitimate. I have once had about it but did not do any further research on the Star-clicks forum. I might just join them if I have the time to work there.
Try to read many users' reviews here and everywhere in general and take care and study every site before you decide to invest and work because not all the sites are legit and guaranteed.

Thanks for your advice @Sprite1950 , yes you are right I will take it into account.

Very good @Anis Boukezzoula there is nothing left to reach the threshold, I have much more than half and I hope to be lucky and receive the winnings.

Give you the time exactly, it will be difficult, I have to do the math, maybe at some point I'll get around to it @Sincerem , and answer you with certainty.
That's good, you're pushing it gradually to reach such high minimum withdrawal threshold over there at starclicks. Keep it going, i believe you're a patient worker you'll surely reach the threshold. Then we'll hear your success story there.

Try to read many users' reviews here and everywhere in general and take care and study every site before you decide to invest and work because not all the sites are legit and guaranteed.
I quite agree with you on this sir. That's why I have been trying to find more information about it. So, as not to fall victim due to ignorance. I am grateful for your advice once again.

That's good, you're pushing it gradually to reach such high minimum withdrawal threshold over there at starclicks. Keep it going, i believe you're a patient worker you'll surely reach the threshold. Then we'll hear your success story there.
So it will be, I hope to be among the people who have received their benefits, among my readings that I did on star clicks, there are many people who have not been paid because they do not understand their way of obtaining profits, and the site does not explain it well. It is necessary to investigate to understand and not to lose the earnings.

So it will be, I hope to be among the people who have received their benefits, among my readings that I did on star clicks, there are many people who have not been paid because they do not understand their way of obtaining profits, and the site does not explain it well. It is necessary to investigate to understand and not to lose the earnings.
You're right. It is good for those members who are unable to earn invest their matters to the customers care at the PTC site to know their issue. I believe you'll be one of those that gonna have a success story without upgrading plans to earn reasonable reward over long period of time.

You're right. It is good for those members who are unable to earn invest their matters to the customers care at the PTC site to know their issue. I believe you'll be one of those that gonna have a success story without upgrading plans to earn reasonable reward over long period of time.
I understand that it is a long period of time, but since I am more than half way through and so far I don't feel in total negativity, I hope to be among the people who benefit. And if not, it will be one more experience and accept my mistake.

I understand that it is a long period of time, but since I am more than half way through and so far I don't feel in total negativity, I hope to be among the people who benefit. And if not, it will be one more experience and accept my mistake.
I went through starclicks website last night, what i saw on the site, shows some truth around them. Don't give up with your slow earnings at starclicks, within some months you'll reach minimum withdrawal threshold.

I went through starclicks website last night, what i saw on the site, shows some truth around them. Don't give up with your slow earnings at starclicks, within some months you'll reach minimum withdrawal threshold.
You are traumatized by the time it takes to reach the threshold. I find it funny that every time you post you express yourself in a similar way because of the time. But yes as I said I will go on and hope for the best for myself, and don't worry, it's usually 5 minutes or less a day.

You are traumatized by the time it takes to reach the threshold. I find it funny that every time you post you express yourself in a similar way because of the time. But yes as I said I will go on and hope for the best for myself, and don't worry, it's usually 5 minutes or less a day.
Lol, you sound hilarious too. I just say my mind when i have some knowledge about the site or earning platform online. I went to picoworkers the other day, and completed a star_clicks sign up, and what i saw there is promising, even if i didn't attempt a single ads task.

Lol, you sound hilarious too. I just say my mind when i have some knowledge about the site or earning platform online. I went to picoworkers the other day, and completed a star_clicks sign up, and what i saw there is promising, even if i didn't attempt a single ads task.
We must be sincere when expressing ourselves, as it is the best way to understand and interact with other people without misunderstandings. But don't worry, everything will work out in the end, for now I keep calm and wait for the results, while I keep looking for new opportunities.

We must be sincere when expressing ourselves, as it is the best way to understand and interact with other people without misunderstandings. But don't worry, everything will work out in the end, for now I keep calm and wait for the results, while I keep looking for new opportunities.
I believe everything will work out as planned some day. And you'll get a high paying gig online. But at the meantime I'll advise you to stick to the ones you think its right for earnings. If you find them going, keep going till you earn.

I believe everything will work out as planned some day. And you'll get a high paying gig online. But at the meantime I'll advise you to stick to the ones you think its right for earnings. If you find them going, keep going till you earn.
Thanks for your advice, I'm on it. By the way I was evaluating other sites that I am going to dedicate time to study them. They are copywriting.network and dotwriter, here in the forum they have been recommended, I will confirm that they are really paying and I will try to verify the information before venturing.

Thanks for your advice, I'm on it. By the way I was evaluating other sites that I am going to dedicate time to study them. They are copywriting.network and dotwriter, here in the forum they have been recommended, I will confirm that they are really paying and I will try to verify the information before venturing.
I've tested copywriting.network before, but the earnings are minimal at first time start. But if you're writing exceptionally in the site, your rank will go higher and you'll earn meaningfully in the writing site. I just wish you success in your future online working endeavors.

I've tested copywriting.network before, but the earnings are minimal at first time start. But if you're writing exceptionally in the site, your rank will go higher and you'll earn meaningfully in the writing site. I just wish you success in your future online working endeavors.
Yes, I imagine that in copywriting.network the earnings are minimal as beginners, but as you move up the ladder the benefits increase. I will try it since I need more earnings than I have so far, and I will also take the time to review other online sites that have been recommended to me.

Yes, I imagine that in copywriting.network the earnings are minimal as beginners, but as you move up the ladder the benefits increase. I will try it since I need more earnings than I have so far, and I will also take the time to review other online sites that have been recommended to me.
Good one @Sariana23, you need to take time review other online sites to see if you can earn from them. If you have a desktop computer you can try serpclix, it accepts worldwide, you can earn tangible there too. At least $18-$20 a month on the site.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back