What's new

Star-Clicks: SCAM or LEGITIMATE

I have actually worked on this platform, i earned Some $1 buy I decided to upgrade my account to gold. I worked on the platform for sometime and I earned $20 but before then, I had issues with the that led me to writing a bad review about them on trustpilot of which I later deleted.

I was quite surprised when I got an email that they want to downgrade my account because I requested for it. They did it and refunded my money back to me. And since then I couldn't upgrade back because they say gold membership is not available.
I have read on several occasions similar situations, when members report on trustpilot, they take action and fix the problem. I know it is a legitimate site, but in some cases it is complicated to withdraw winnings. I so far have not thought about any membership on the site.

I have read on several occasions similar situations, when members report on trustpilot, they take action and fix the problem. I know it is a legitimate site, but in some cases it is complicated to withdraw winnings. I so far have not thought about any membership on the site.

I really do not know if star-clicks is legitimate, then why is it so complex to withdraw your own hard earned money? It does not maike sense to ask for your national ID card copy. As I mentioned this earlier, no paid to click site asks for such things like your national ID card. This is why I stay away from star-clicks.

I really do not know if star-clicks is legitimate, then why is it so complex to withdraw your own hard earned money? It does not maike sense to ask for your national ID card copy. As I mentioned this earlier, no paid to click site asks for such things like your national ID card. This is why I stay away from star-clicks.
I understand and respect your opinion, when I started on Star-Clics I had no idea how complex the site is, I learned that here on Bizdustry. Since I am close to the shore I will finish paddling and see what happens. Had I known this before, I would not have embarked.

I understand and respect your opinion, when I started on Star-Clics I had no idea how complex the site is, I learned that here on Bizdustry. Since I am close to the shore I will finish paddling and see what happens. Had I known this before, I would not have embarked.

have you ever successfully withdrawn money from Star-Clicks? How much did you earn and did you send your national ID card to recieve payments so that you may receive your money? Please do tell me.

have you ever successfully withdrawn money from Star-Clicks? How much did you earn and did you send your national ID card to recieve payments so that you may receive your money? Please do tell me.
I have never, ever, posted receipts for Star-Clics payments here, but I have not reached the threshold and refuse to buy a membership. I remain patiently on the site until I reach the threshold.

If any of you thinks starclicks is very legit and okay, then stick with them but don't ever pay for any upgrading of your account please. It is not ideal type of arrangement

I have never, ever, posted receipts for Star-Clics payments here, but I have not reached the threshold and refuse to buy a membership. I remain patiently on the site until I reach the threshold.

So how much money have you earned till now? Can you kindly share your experience with us? Since the website has so many negative reviews, I might be reluctant to register and earn with them and I might not make a deposit on their site. It is hard to trust websites nowadays. :(

So how much money have you earned till now? Can you kindly share your experience with us? Since the website has so many negative reviews, I might be reluctant to register and earn with them and I might not make a deposit on their site. It is hard to trust websites nowadays. :(
Since I started, I have not made my first retreat. With no referrals and no update it is not motivating to be in it, as to reach the minimum is too long. I have read several reviews from users of the site that generate motivating earnings, but it is not my case because of what I described.

Since I started, I have not made my first retreat. With no referrals and no update it is not motivating to be in it, as to reach the minimum is too long. I have read several reviews from users of the site that generate motivating earnings, but it is not my case because of what I described.

I also would not like to work for a site that has such a high threshold and I think star-clicks is the only website on the internet I know of that has such a high threshold. $50 threshold is just too high is just insane and people who have not invested anything should be able to cashout when they reach at least $3 if they are earning 10 cents daily.

I have been working on this page for some time, of which I have $ 10, they say that to earn more per week, I must pay to update the account, which is $ 19.95 per week that would generate a profit of $ 5 per day or $ 49, 95 which would be $ 7.50 a day. I have been about to do it, but I am not sure of said page. I ask around here because you sure have more time than me, working online, and therefore more experience.
Has anyone worked there? Have you invested to earn more? really pay?
When you’re already working and earning on the site, why should you use that amount of money that you’ve not even make money up to the amount since you’ve been working on the site to update your account

When you’re already working and earning on the site, why should you use that amount of money that you’ve not even make money up to the amount since you’ve been working on the site to update your account
Star Clicks needs patience so first auto payout will be of 20 $ from 50 $ and then you have to collect everytime 20 $ and not full 50 $ and get auto payout of 20 $ so auto payout is enabled for paypal or bitcoin personnally I put my faucetpay deposit address of bitcoin and I am near to payout 39 $.

I also would not like to work for a site that has such a high threshold and I think star-clicks is the only website on the internet I know of that has such a high threshold. $50 threshold is just too high is just insane and people who have not invested anything should be able to cashout when they reach at least $3 if they are earning 10 cents daily.
That's right, it's also the only site I know of with that threshold earning so little on a daily basis. It is as you say, they should allow to withdraw smaller amounts, when they accept it is only by buying a membership, however you still have to reach the threshold.

That's right, it's also the only site I know of with that threshold earning so little on a daily basis. It is as you say, they should allow to withdraw smaller amounts, when they accept it is only by buying a membership, however you still have to reach the threshold.

Have they asked for your national ID when you sign-up on theior website? I am sure they will ask you for your national ID because I have read that they want the document sof people before sending them payments. I really do not know why they are asking for such things? :unsure:

It is a paid to click site and most of them will ask for compulsory referral, and most of them will also ask you to upgrade to a vip Level so as to earn a higher amount, is there anyone here that have been able to make a successful widrawal from it before ? Please share for us to learn.

Have they asked for your national ID when you sign-up on theior website? I am sure they will ask you for your national ID because I have read that they want the document sof people before sending them payments. I really do not know why they are asking for such things? :unsure:
Yes, I have read something about it but only for certain countries, they ask for ID, not for all. Although here is a member who posted everything they asked him on the page to withdraw his winnings. In Star Clic when I investigated about this request, it only says that it is the DNI.

I think it is a waste of time because reaching the threshold would take you a lot of time. Why not dedicate your time to other online activities that are more lucrative? It would take you a really long time to reach minimum threshold and $50 is insanely high when it comes to threshold for a paid to click site. I have never seen any paid to click site with such a high threshold ever. There are a lot of complaints against Star-Clicks, too!

I think it is a waste of time because reaching the threshold would take you a lot of time. Why not dedicate your time to other online activities that are more lucrative? It would take you a really long time to reach minimum threshold and $50 is insanely high when it comes to threshold for a paid to click site. I have never seen any paid to click site with such a high threshold ever. There are a lot of complaints against Star-Clicks, too!
It is true what you describe, when I started on the site, I think it was my first site of earnings on the internet, I'm almost ready to finish and withdraw my earnings, at least I hope so. It's not more than 5 minutes a day, that's why I have maintained, I have also seen payment receipts, although this does not guarantee that I will be paid as well. I take it as an adventure and experience.

It is true what you describe, when I started on the site, I think it was my first site of earnings on the internet, I'm almost ready to finish and withdraw my earnings, at least I hope so. It's not more than 5 minutes a day, that's why I have maintained, I have also seen payment receipts, although this does not guarantee that I will be paid as well. I take it as an adventure and experience.

As far as I can predict, they will ask you to send you documents to get you "verified" in order to approve your payout request. I really do not know why anyone would send them documents. No paid to click site asks for documents for approval. Will you send them documents to get paid?

Actually seeing alots of reviews on it I can definitely come to and a conclusion that it's different and it's a scam site definitely they are lots of sites like this that happens to be a fake and scam site .

Actually seeing alots of reviews on it I can definitely come to and a conclusion that it's different and it's a scam site definitely they are lots of sites like this that happens to be a fake and scam site .

What's quite worse is the fact that many members have complained that once you reach the minimum payout threshold and if you face some problems, the administration of Star-clicks would not respond to your messages. I really do not know why many people claim that Star-clicks is legit when there are so many complaints out there against them? Not responding to support tickets is very unprofessional.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back